Last chance to save my WMAF marriage

Well Jow Forums, after 2 years of confusion and depression stemming from your red-pilling, my qt trad chinese wife has filed for divorce.

When the papers come in, I can sign and walk away from the woman who married me a virgin, is degeneracy-free, and dreams only of starting our (hapa) family.

Or, I can reconcile, maybe get therapy, start pumping out those mixed kids, and I hope that I don't spend the rest of my life hating myself for it.

I'm paralyzed Jow Forums... What do?

Attached: couple.jpg (400x330, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q7Puk1Ik4MA
youtu.be/myeCVJiinek
youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q
youtu.be/eLgpcR4wIMw
youtu.be/TcUGx2xCADQ
youtu.be/4OklU-Idz-Q
youtu.be/KeO7jXvfp4g
youtu.be/s104UzFnD0Q
youtu.be/sniVAehxhuo
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw
youtube.com/watch?v=sqnDsVEORXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody cares, nigger.

Attached: rook a faggot.gif (480x270, 1000K)

Show us her pussy and ass and we'll decide from there

Attached: Dvz_tm-X0AUw5BN.jpg (673x680, 30K)

Raising non white kids is worse than pointless retard.

What are you doing.

Wait, what happened? Were you shitting on your wife because of her race even though she married you as a virgin and is degeneracy free?

Loyality, virginity, and willingness to have children are more important than someone's race.

I'd prefer a white woman with all those traits, but it's a pain in the ass finding one who ticks every requirement, where as there are far more Asian girls that do.

I'd honestly take a clean, virgin, loyal black woman over a white woman with an broken hymen, however black women like that are far far far more rare than white women that have every trait as mentioned above.

The reason those traits surpass the desire not to race mix is because those qualities are basically a requirement for raising children in a stable marriage.

The problem isn't guys fucking asian women, the problem is white women not being good wife material.

Attached: 1confuse2.jpg (512x494, 43K)

>wife filed for divorce
>is degeneracy-free

Nope, this doesn't add up.

what happened?

Homosexual and inauthentic

Youre a BEYYYYTAA

Attached: kevin-swanson-interviews-jesse-lee-peterson.jpg (1000x600, 253K)

>confusion and depression stemming from your red-pilling
Please don't be serious

Attached: maxresdefault.gif (480x270, 3.44M)

Idiot. If shes nice stay married to her. Donate some sperm.

You fucking idiot save you family. Your parents and your wife are closest people in the world for you. Go to you wife and say you want to start over, have kids and live your life with her. Muh white woman is a meme.

So she is going to be single?

>trad chinese wife has filed for divorce.
>trad
>filed for divorce.
trad women don't fie for divorce
you got a whore

You fucking idiot really let a bunch of autistic faggots on the net influence your personal beliefs?

>Chinese
Why did you pick the ugliest kind of Azn?

>chinese
user. i hate to break it to you but all chinese women are whores. you just found out way late.

yet white countries have the highest divorce rates in the world.

>trad
>marrying outside your own race
what

What ae the best kinds of asian user?

You're clearly a jew so stay with the gook

west asians

Kek

this

If she's not giving him children then it's obvious why she would divorce. He is supposedly withholding pregnancy from her, that's why he's made his blog post.

Just do what makes you happy who gives af.

>mfw I fell for the gook meme
>mfw they're literally empty husks with no emotions whatsoever
>mfw even wh*te roasties make for better company in comparison

Attached: 1473317951913.jpg (720x540, 67K)

i'd rather die alone than have mixed kids

You're a dipshit, let her go so she can do better.
Please don't breed with any woman as the world doesn't need your weak ass beta genes.
Seriously your fucked up your relationship over how the retarded incels here influenced you? Docile, obedient women need dominant men to compliment them and form a proper couple for child rearing.
KYS

>I can sign and walk away from the woman who married me a virgin, is degeneracy-free
bluepilled and gay

this

>naked azn anything

Attached: F37ABDF3-9715-4663-A578-CE93FC42156E.jpg (762x773, 421K)

You are a retard OP, and very likely a fag too. As in an actual closetted homosexual that likes dick, otherwise a bunch of virgins on Jow Forums wouldn't make you break your commitment to a good woman.

>OP is a faggot
How you gonna bring up shit you read on Jow Forums to your wife?
>Subtle redpilling
She must think your a paranoid schizophrenic
This

Attached: 1549094127537.png (261x346, 36K)

>fell for the chinese wife meme

Listen, once you take the redpill there is no going back, you can try to bluepill but once your kids act in a way that is foreign to you, you'll feel horrible. Chinese may have a civilization and work well amongst their own, but they are different, they don't have any faustian spirit or whatever you wanna call that we europeans have.

Embrace the struggle, dump your aznqtmemewife, join your brothers. Maybe you'll meet a good white wife, maybe not. Anyway it's better than having halfgook kids.

Attached: 1529129663884.jpg (1200x1647, 428K)

She's already filed, you have no kids, and you're two years in?

Let her go. It isn't going to get better and will only get harder and more expensive in the future. A friend once told me, once she wants a divorce, it isn't going to get better. He's right. Maybe you could save this relationship if she was threatening, trying to get attention. That isn't a fighting fair. But you've got papers already? Send her packing.

Attached: let-it-go.jpg (662x547, 179K)

>trad
>racemixing
>divorce
you got memed

>WMAF marriage
Haha, fucking loser.

>HI REDDAT IM SUCH AN INDECISIVE FAGGOT THAT MY CHINK WIFE EVEN WANTS TO LEAVE ME. SHOULD I LET HER OR SHOULD I BEG HER TO PUMP OUT A SUPREME GENTLEMAN

Attached: 22FC54D6-7273-408E-AB79-6469ECBED079.gif (388x300, 1.02M)

It's a bot post. OP never responded.
And his picture is called "couple.jpg"

This is what happens when you all argue in favor of the marriage meme in 2019.

Please, stop it.

No hapas you fucking degenerate

Make white kids or fuck off

Oy vey shlomo

>The reason those traits surpass the desire not to race mix is because those qualities are basically a requirement for raising children in a stable marriage.

You mean raising white children. Otherwise it's pointless.

Theres nothing trad about racemixing.

Go far enough west in Asia you end up in Western Europe.

I always thoght he looked like a white burn victim they spray painted black

Attached: Hapa.png (665x849, 151K)

This

>1 post by this Id.

And all you newfags fell for it.

Hey user I am 51 years old and married three times. If she filed for divorce walk away because she can not be trusted.

It's a SLIDE THREAD

Attached: slide thread.jpg (500x525, 56K)

>mixing in degenerate Pacific Islanders, chinks, and dog eaters with glorious Yamato.

Shame

how did this happen? you must have done some fucked up shit to piss off a loyal wife like an asian

COMFY VIDEOS! ENJOY

GANG OF HEBREWS ATTACK NYPD!!
youtu.be/Q7Puk1Ik4MA

Amazing bible study MOTIVATIONAL
youtu.be/myeCVJiinek

Racism debunked, are you an accelerationist ? Wanna see the Vile people defeated?
youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q

Live coverage special of the 200th millionth post! God spoke again!!
youtu.be/eLgpcR4wIMw

Sam Hyde Gillete commercial supercut
youtu.be/TcUGx2xCADQ

Demon caught on camera at DESMOMD THE AMAZING FAGGOTKID CONVENTION
youtu.be/4OklU-Idz-Q

Jason dalton MKultra uber driver
youtu.be/KeO7jXvfp4g

Top 100 happenings and memory holes of 2018
youtu.be/s104UzFnD0Q

CHN interviews OPERATION LAZARUS
youtu.be/sniVAehxhuo

NPC Meme theory VIDEO 1, very first video on subject and part 1 of 3 mini series
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

The Great Meme Iconoclasm and Article 13
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

4CHQN AND THE NATURE OF CHAOTIC GOOD
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw

Get comfy and expand your almond activators
CHN IS COMING BACK SOON
Bellagio Sampler's training is almost complete and his power level is rising rapidly.,..
>to my Legion
Your General returns
>to Our Enemies
The crusade begins soon, God's warriors are coming and ALL you shills will bow down and kiss our feet and declare JESUS IS LORD!,,,,,,,'xx

Attached: Dragon-Ball-Super-Goku.jpg (970x545, 79K)

LARP

Attached: 1545136046657.png (789x1098, 436K)

This.

Thank you weeb rabbi, for spreading the truth! Finally, someone who wants mixed races to prosper :)

Attached: asian plastic surgery.jpg (494x1024, 94K)

Fucking weeb only likes jap women kek
There are some pretty cute Chinese girls too user

>1 post by this ID
bitch

Asian women in general could whore themselves for white cock. Chinese women are just kikish in nature as opposed to Jap women and more demanding

Attached: 1544382964498.png (1242x1237, 2.98M)

eat the rice pay the price

You're a beta autist, OP. Send that qt3.14 to me and I'll breed her with my alpha Germanic genes.
>letting yourself get meme'd out of your marriage by a racist basket-weaving board
>imagine being OP

Kys, do the world a favor.

Things used to be fine, happy. But after getting redpilled I wasn't sure about mixing. That led to a mental impasse which turned into depression and everything that's led up to now. I do still trust her and I don't blame her for filing. She's been open to resolving, I love you, I miss you, etc., but couldn't wait forever. What do you think?

She’s wants to divorce your beta ass because you’re not having kids with her. She seems like a decent woman and if you’re not having children with your wife (YOUR WIFE) because of her race, that’s pathetic. If you didn’t want hapa kids, maybe you shouldn’t have married a fucking Asian.

Was in a similar position. Your kids will be nothing like you. They won't look like you. They won't act like you. They won't feel part of your history. If they have health problems they might struggle with organ donation. Stop thinking of yourself and how happy your wife is making you. Think of your children.

what would yeshua say to you are you acting in accordance to his laws?

truly there is only one race and that is the christian race brother

Attached: 1548984564623.jpg (829x622, 95K)

nobody cares about you ever having kids because your probably a blue blooded nigger anyways

>things that never happened number 64688543

Still no tits and ass pics , sage all fields

I grew up with a Chinese mother and a white father and came out to be just fine. I guess it’s just because my mom was able to understand that kikes are nation wrecking nigger lovers.

murican invader or local?

This is a Destiny shill, the picture is a Destiny Twitch meme don’t trust him he’s a kike shill

You are thinking only of yourself and not your future children, you inexperienced cunt.

Same race

Attached: Depr.png (350x409, 37K)

Why don't you cook her some rice and see what happens?

Hapas need to choose one side of the family and stick to it.
Sadly, most hapas nowadays are incel faggots and can’t do this though.

The problem is you OP

If you let this place ruin your marriage you’re an idiot and deserve everything you get.

I dont know of your quables, but I do know this, the thing you keep in your house has no soul.

>race mixing
>trad

choose one faggot

Divorce is an abomination.

Based take, based anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=sqnDsVEORXY

Did she come to USA or you went there with her?

Did you actually let 14 year olds who just learned what nigger and gook mean cause your divorce?

Dating a non religious, non traditional, non unicorn woman in 2019.

ARE YOU INSANE?

Why don't you just ask out a feminist, god damn read up about red pill then post again.

>says Portugal

Attached: CAB1FCAD-6975-4A31-954C-414CD2943067.jpg (600x584, 40K)

That's important because USA or any Western world country will infect some. With retarded ideas

Says every virgin on Jow Forums

Self-castrate immediately.

>mfw empty husks are relatable

Attached: DCC15B27-FB97-46B3-9EAA-B34026D84687.jpg (645x773, 64K)

Found the darkie.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

This

its pretty safe to say that you're a larping leftie faggot, who's just trollin for (you)s.
S&H

The Military rolled out armor and shut down the Border, and this is the top thread.
You all deserve what is coming.

If you are legit and not a larping faggot, try and reconcile with her. She seems to actually care. Women who care are a bit of a commodity these days.

You are all going to be thinking about something besides "muh dik, and "muh gash" very shortly.

Attached: yup.png (868x754, 1.43M)

fuck off weeb