AHAHAHAHAHA ALICE IS A MOD CONFIRMED. ORGAN TRAFFICKER

AHAHAHAHAHA ALICE IS A MOD CONFIRMED. ORGAN TRAFFICKER

Attached: 436345345.png (1226x796, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7421128/#q7422709
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop being silly, human.

nah im just bored and seeing Alice defending these are fun as heck. but it really happened tho lmao

You are s-seriously hilarious. Three t-threads? Seriously?

"If you have nothing to fear, you have nothing to hide" isn't a v-very good argument.

Attached: 958a-1girl-alice_margatroid-belt-black_eyes-blue_dress-book-brown_hair-dress-female-frills-hairband- (384x510, 78K)

see pic!
why did thread get deleted?
after what i wrote

Attached: dfgfdgdfgdfg.png (1320x934, 1.06M)

Well so does that mean that story is full builded ? If yes why

get a load of this diligent tranny he shitposts on Jow Forums instead of getting to work

Kot

BASED BASED BASED BASED

Attached: alice 3.png (1253x529, 60K)

idk. but its fun to see these. what might the conclusion be. either way i like cospiracy stuff so i love it

TRANNY FUCKING CONFIRMED

Who the fuck is alice

>faking logs and passing it off as fact

More importantly why do people care

Pretty sure they have been deleted because I report them as spam since you retards won't shut up about this shit.
Just like I will report this one. I hope you get perma banned.

Attached: 1533553156216.jpg (1137x1012, 104K)

>cospiracy
Yeah these stories are quiet interesting , too bad i couldnt only read the 3 parts , if y'all got the rest please post it

OMG THIS IS ALICE USING A VPN.
confirmation coming soon?
maybe!

my wife alice is so cute

what vpn are you using alice

Attached: alice 1.png (1185x608, 68K)

i dont have anything other then pic
ask this guy lole

alice would rather bribe the mods to delete these threads than to confront and disprove our claims
i wonder why...

he did lole

Attached: alice 2.png (1259x529, 58K)

Attached: alice4.png (1175x702, 87K)

basado

Attached: alice 5.png (1253x689, 82K)

Attached: alice 6.png (912x704, 102K)

>you're likley not gonna live long enough to post this

You could at least try to make this believable

reported for declaring your report! :)

Attached: alice 7.png (1262x707, 94K)

hmm...
nice

ALICE 6 !!

ok alice
what about it

>everyone who thinks I'm full of shit must be alice
Cope.

Alice. since organs are your things. how much does my one kydney cost? i just need one after all.

Attached: 34645456346.jpg (576x576, 61K)

>Implying alice claims to be a jew

Attached: FB_IMG_1549024834129.jpg (460x345, 12K)

we dont need her confirmation. she already has a patreon and such. its basically confirmed jew already

Oh okay , btw who is Alice exactly , excluding this story, a Jow Forums mod ?

a bad boy

she isnt a mod. that is just a theory for now.
Alice is a avatarfag and namefag. im not the best one to tell what she is. because im not that much into what she does. been to a few of her threads. usually her posing with apicture of anime girl blocking her face as she tells how your day is or how to cook something.

Alice3D is a burden on our society. '''She''' is a dirty whore, an organ-trafficker, and a scammer. Alice3D bribes the Jow Forums moderation team to disregard her and her orbiters' posts, and to ban anyone who dares to say the truth. Alice3D's threads usually go like this: Alice opens her threads with a nice message, to lure innocent Anons into joining the discussion. These Anons then tell Alice3D about their problems, who, in turn, offers to help. Alice then emails the victim, asking him (or her) for his (or her) personal details. After these details are given, Alice attempts to blackmail her victim into paying her money. If the victim refuses, she doxxes him (or her) and spams his (or her) personal information throughout the Internet. When her victims comply to her demands, she uses their money to purchase child organs from the black market. She then sells said organs for a higher price on Amazon and uses her profits to bribe the Janitors and Moderators, and to expand her organ-trafficking empire.

Alice is Jewish, and she does not attempt to hide it. In a discord message sent to researcher "Korbo", she admits to be Jewish. She also confesses her sins, but shows no remorse.

So the story is kinda true , not just an attention post seeker
>getting interested

>She then sells said organs for a higher price on Amazon

lmao you can sell organs on amazon?

can't believe what you fucking niggers come up with, including this alice dude

And by this her/his ”boyfriend” , (since it admitted being a guy) got caught by “korbo” ?

this is getting fun. i mean if we actually discover a organ trafficking guy then TOP KEK

retard she literally admitted it lol

i mean. i kinda doubt its real. but i mean who knows. there have been conspiract theories who have turned out to be real

Then it should get to the next step

Attached: FB_IMG_1549079800654.jpg (568x424, 25K)

>believing any of this
Don't be a brainlet, user.

I kinda doubt it tho , i mean we just got affirmations but not proofs , anons gotta get the PROOFS or FAKE

>Don't be a brainlet, user.
>literally resorting to insults
so much for your nice personality, alice

yes! we need to provide evidence. the fun thing is it seems (she) has a pattern. with evidence we can predict her next moves.
i doubt a normal bant poster would post this. if it wasnt for a greater purpose then to protect a random namefag

Nothing implied i believed any of these , just making statements

And what is the pattern ?

ATTENTION ALL:
ALICE3D LIED ONCE AGAIN:
PROOF CAN BE FOUND HERE:

This character assassination thing is getting old.
You're literally turning Jow Forums into /alice/ bc we don't actually get much traffic.

Attached: 1528036097342.png (1042x1183, 1.09M)

i dont know much. but it seems so. i wouldnt be surprised if she has a schedule. she is also a streamer if i remembered right.
tho it seems there are awfully a lot of anons who defend her for no good reason.

1. thread (like this)
2. alice post a little
3. "anons" defending her (keeps changing between anons)

it doesnt go against any rules. actually alice goes against the rules for being a avatarfag so we are technically doing Jow Forums a favor

The thing is you're currently posting more about alice than she is,
which is worse than being an avatar fag.

subject never answers my questions. subject keeps avoiding questions.

i know its real im the one who interviewed her but this could just be part of her scheme perhaps this could all be a false flag distracting us from somthing bigger but these are all real despite what alice and HIS cringey fan base says

well i enjoy doing this. worse can be relative. some people like me example find this interesting

Proof please

were on a dangerous road lads but the truth is worth any cost

Attached: 1523082715762.jpg (339x339, 27K)

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7421128/#q7422709
see how the thread got deleted after i said she was a mod