Now that the dust has settled...

now that the dust has settled, can we all agree Brexit was a terrible idea only autists like the British could come up with?

Attached: cute brexit girl.webm (600x900, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5l4OEJ38aLY
youtube.com/watch?v=vPK0qQZo4JQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No fuck the EU

the e"""""""u""""""" can go to hell

Yes, the anglos are generally stupid.

It's a terrible idea. Not because the EU is a good thing, because the EU is also quite bad. But because Britain is so terrible and incompetent it should never be trusted to command its own destiny as a country.

Attached: 1547423363656.jpg (683x1024, 145K)

this, Brits did the right thing to stop subsidizing Spaniard shitskins, Gayreeks, Balkan subhumans and Slav(e) leeches

Dunno if only Anglos are so stupid to vote in such way. But only the Anglos have a political class that was willing to put such suicidal idea under vote because of their own internal infighting.

In every other country politicians bitch about the EU, mainly because it's a convenient scapegoat for everything. But nobody ever entertains the idea of getting out.

>But nobody ever entertains the idea of getting out.
Because you're all too woven into the fabric of the EU. That's exactly what they want.

She is pro leave dumb dumb

Why haven’t you gone home yet you polish vermin?

>she

Proofs?

freak

>it's hard to leave
>therefore we shouldn't
This is why Euros have to be occupied by the US Army to stop them shackling themselves to another Hitler, Stalin, Franco, Mussolini etc

I think it was an excellent idea if only for the entertainment it had provided.

Doesn't Poland receive millions in aid from EU?
Makes sense you'd not leave it.

she's fucking gorgeous

Attached: 277.jpg (507x380, 19K)

>now that the dust has settled
It hasn't even begun

Attached: doom_paul_1.png (720x720, 907K)

What the English should do, is to kill and mutilate any EU national they catch, should the EU officials like Juncker continue to threaten the UK with destruction. Stabbing Czech students to death and causing Polish women to miscarry by kicking them in the stomach was a good start, but the Eurocrats don't care about poor Eastern Euros. You must target Westerners.

There are many young Spanish, Italian, Greek men and women forced to work as waiters etc in Britain due to the economic situation in their countries. They should be raped to send a message. Also, the French, Germans and Irish should be attacked.

Some may point out there are a million British retirees and other expats living in Spain and the rest of the EU who may be subject to retaliation. Let them, they are useless feeders, parasites and probably Remain supporters. But you can kill the young EU nationals in the prime working age, the ones working as bankers in London. This would be more injurious to these countries than the loss of some filthy pensioners in Majorca.

...or just tell people to live a simple life and don't help the system in any way, shape or form. Becoming independent and a burden to the system is probably the only way for Europeans to get back their nation. Once there can't be any dependence on system, most people will leave. With the only people remaining being the natives.

Not exactly, they are playing right into my hands.

Attached: 1545577313089.png (382x414, 12K)

based and unionpilled

Attached: headpatting the belgian girl.png (1280x720, 1.64M)

I'm not a faggot tho
And anime should be wiped off the face off the earth.

Attached: 1480113206157.jpg (832x824, 102K)

We're looking forward to bongs being our vassal

Do you wan't our niggers? Trump supporters is always going on about how based they are.

I guess we will have to keep the pakis.

this is an anime website
get over it Belgium

Attached: smug Kobayashii.jpg (582x488, 62K)

Attached: gas_anime.png (704x904, 812K)

Her hair is so immovable it looks like it came from a lego set.

They're free to leave m8.

Is she pure?

this desu

Animephobes deserve to be in the deepest place of hell.

Attached: 5826284.jpg (473x311, 23K)

youtu.be/5l4OEJ38aLY
Will you riot?

it's a dude

already got a gas mask and some molotovs lad

Attached: 1548684076437.png (564x584, 553K)

t.

Attached: turk.jpg (1130x1600, 194K)

Based
Is the Royal Family going to get ROMANOV'D?

Attached: GettyImages-141555868-c915b77.jpg (620x413, 23K)

The EU just told British airlines that they basically have to change their ownership structure and become mostly owned by EU citizens if they want to continue operating within the internal aviation market, lul

I dont necessarily agree with leaving the EU and dont think it is beneficial for the UK but it has been made abundantly clear time and time again that the EU and UK have opposing views of the direction the EU is going in and it is probably best for us to go our separate ways. I would prefer us to engage in a CANZUK union anyway no matter how unfeasible that actually may be

Anime is merely an image to keep you distracted

Attached: 1489213899376.gif (480x480, 3.8M)

let me be serious for a second here:
why is it the worst countries in the EU that the most adamant in its support?
what the fuck is wrong with the brown ape southrons and slavic vermin?

Attached: z9spz6cmui201.png (1732x1368, 107K)

give me the woman in OP's webm as my wife and i will ressurect lky to save the commonwealth

brexit has been a very half-assed attempt

they shouldve left as a true anti immigrant country or fully remained in the eu. they will end up getting nothing culturally and economically substantial

Attached: 1498145234968.png (752x489, 42K)

That's not a woman though.

Attached: uncomfortable.png (672x783, 538K)

>Saksa on paska maa
okei

ever been there?

C*ntinental europeans

yes

All the Brexit players were Russian operators, so it wasn't exactly Brits' idea.

Nah, looks like a girl

yes

clearly not

source?

In Hamburg.

It's from a british lgbt youtube channel interviewing transgenders on their opinion of the Brexit.

well I want to hear what they have to say about it.
Source?

youtube.com/watch?v=vPK0qQZo4JQ

They were sabotaged by their own government, Nigel should’ve oversaw brexit negotiations