We're up all night to get some

>we're up all night to get some
>we're up all night to have fun
>we're up all night to get lucky

What do you think about lyrics in modern music? Does it influcence society or is it just innocent mumbling?

Attached: IMG_1509366154597.jpg (720x479, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5l2ChAqRDg
youtube.com/watch?v=xmxEuQXTHUU
youtube.com/watch?v=cnPlJxet_ac
youtube.com/watch?v=tEJpLDEOivA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1leOENXPFg&list=OLAK5uy_n6HyodCxzbvkrxSjaw4hf0ow3D5PzM_Io&bpctr=1549137134
youtube.com/watch?v=Lnu1x48FJsY
youtube.com/watch?v=z8_80WxLAHk
youtube.com/watch?v=O3UwOnVvvjU
youtu.be/vbYkz5CBMas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Music has always been at the heart of culture. Of course it has an affect.

Normie music is shit, there is good stuff however

Well it doesn't influence me. Most music nowadays at clubs is rapping about having threesomes but I am completely satisfied with having sex with only one club girl per night.

this, even daft punk whose lyrics those are have some absolute masterpieces like youtube.com/watch?v=Q5l2ChAqRDg

I always find it fascinating how normies are able to filter out this "music smog". If I had to work somewhere where such shitty music plays non-stop, I'd probably kill myself.
Normies take it as a background noise. They don't think about the music, but it surely influences them subliminally.

most have been shit since the 60s you cocksucker

100% our subliminal minds are non stop trying to recognise patterns. Neuro linguistic programming is quite real. Most modern pop music ('pop', to break or rupture) has the aim of bringing someone down lower, perverting rather than idealising.

It has an influence over the least intelligent. So children, niggers, and women are most susceptible.

not all music is shit
youtube.com/watch?v=xmxEuQXTHUU

I told my 10-year-old that Lucky is the name of their dog.

definitely need more context for your lyrical breakdown

'Like the legend of the phoenix
All ends with beginnings
What keeps the planet spinning (uh)
The force of love beginning
We've come too far to give up who we are
So let's raise the bar and our cups to the stars
She's up all night 'til the sun
I'm up all night to get some
She's up all night for good fun
I'm up all night to get lucky

The present has no ribbon
Your gift keeps on giving,
What is this I'm feeling?
If you wanna leave I'm with it (ah)'

kpop is the most degenerate shit around, even call the trained musicians "Idols" that they worship...

Lyrics have always been degenerate
They were just better at hiding it in the past
youtube.com/watch?v=cnPlJxet_ac

Well that's great for you user but it still affects some people, for example the amount of masturbation to korean girls in song videos has increased dramatically in the last years.

>what do you think about lyrics in modern music
>modern music
Modern mainstream music is manufactured garbage. It all sounds the same.
I don't know what the big thing is anymore, and I don't much care.
There's still people making good music, but you have to look elsewhere than the trending tab on YouTube.

>Does it influence society
Probably. Some people will be more susceptible than others. But it's a cycle. Lyrics will influence society because people will want to be a reflection of what they perceive to be a glamorous lifestyle. That lifestyle will inspire other musicians to make/keep making that style of music. Sometimes someone comes up with something new but then that just gets swallowed up into the mainstream and turned into more of the same.
>just innocent mumbling
Innocence in the media is dead.

>Most modern pop music ('pop', to break or rupture)
Popular- liked by many people

It's crafted to sell as many units as possible, that's it.

Daft Punk is great. youtube.com/watch?v=tEJpLDEOivA

Attached: 1498891078051.jpg (583x732, 67K)

People unironically use song lyrics to try and prove a point to me. Fuck nigger music.

I used to be all grouchy and critical about it. I basically listen to white guys growling into a mic though so I learned to stop giving so much of a shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1leOENXPFg&list=OLAK5uy_n6HyodCxzbvkrxSjaw4hf0ow3D5PzM_Io&bpctr=1549137134

For all of human history, popular culture has been vulgar and low-quality. Songs and stories about drinking, fucking and fighting have always been around, and have always been popular favorites in the taverns and dance halls of Europe. But there used to be, until the mid-20th century, a high culture, a separate culture that anyone with an ounce of prestige/noble blood/political power adhered to. This was the culture of Beethoven, Wagner and Tchaikovsky as opposed to drunken tavern songs. It was the culture of neoclassical architecture and realistic art as opposed to thatched cottages and crude handiworks.

But in the 20th century, people dropped the idea that art, architecture and music should elevate people and showcase or enhance the beauty of the world. In line with the democratization of the wider society, the idea that all people and ideas are equal, all culture became mass culture, and money became the measure of high and low culture. Now the pinnacles of culture, the things that people spend billions on, are things that appeal to the lowest common denominator, like capeshit movies, the same old songs about drinking, brawling and fucking repackaged with a catchy beat, and sportsball. That's the real problem. Shitty music has always existed, but it's only 50-60 years ago that power in the wider society came into the hands of people who enjoyed it.

Not my kind of music, more into industrial, BM and dark ambient
youtube.com/watch?v=Lnu1x48FJsY
youtube.com/watch?v=z8_80WxLAHk
youtube.com/watch?v=O3UwOnVvvjU

who is that please

I like Negro Terror
youtu.be/vbYkz5CBMas

it's a guy

>kot id

oh fuck didn't even notice, so am i the prince of bant now?