So how can I become an American Jow Forums?

So how can I become an American Jow Forums?

Attached: A27BCC1F-8F23-4DFF-B0D1-56F0A23694B6.png (1280x674, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc1xCrNtXIIB3GI8pOq4jyxfzUXo7L-Rx0H2dNCapBf7VRWQA/viewform
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_transportation#Transportation_to_North_America
gizmodo.com.au/2015/05/britain-sent-thousands-of-its-convicts-to-america-not-just-australia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: dont forget.jpg (262x192, 12K)

youre thread is great and all
but why are anime posters not in prison right now?

Attached: egvn2n44tmu11.jpg (960x720, 107K)

apply for a visa

Attached: 1541702577032.png (630x707, 472K)

be white and go to america

Move to America
Watch "Team America: World Police" (Optional)

Attached: 1540424843271.jpg (1200x800, 114K)

wut wud yew dew

I want to be American, too. Do you guys know where to get an application?

Fill out this survey and do your civic duty.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc1xCrNtXIIB3GI8pOq4jyxfzUXo7L-Rx0H2dNCapBf7VRWQA/viewform

Become one~

I’d assume you could go to your embassy, but then again your country spans a fucking continent so idk how easy that is

Eat up and add minimum 200 pounds to whatever you weigh right now first.
The more the better.

Attached: 1491090662311.jpg (358x373, 42K)

You just have to believe in yourself

Attached: 1537060104355.jpg (666x929, 110K)

don't do it, user. it's a bad idea

you can start by getting shot

i must take my chance
KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!

Why the hell would you want to be american when you could be an australian?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
pic related

Attached: hhn.gif (500x250, 1017K)

>pic related
gif related

kill russians
kill muslims
kill everyone
That ought to do it.

>kill russians
has the US ever had active combat with Russia?

US and Russian PMC's (private military contractors) have been fighting each other a lot in Syria exchanging devastating blows to each other for a while now, although not official yes US and Russian soldiers fight each other often and probably a lot more during the cold war but unfortuatenly we're technically in a new cold war now.

Attached: Tanya 1541559880045.jpg (1024x768, 68K)

>So how can I become an American Jow Forums?
Do whatever the fuck you want as long as it doesn't infringe on others solvern rights, tell Euro's to blow it out their ass, own an AR15 automatic baby killer, love Israel our greatest ally, eat burgers (preferably by grilling your own as fast food is usually shit and will give you dietetics)

Jokes aside it should be easy for a fluent English speaker to immigrate here, just don't have a criminal record though if your guilty of any thought crimes or attempted to jack off without a license then I guess those particular charges don't matter here.

Also this

Attached: clownpiece touhou_drawn_by_zounose__63b1727e47a208003aee73e6342b6f06.jpg (500x600, 50K)

VIETNAM

But OP, Americans are just Brits a few years removed. You basically are American.

Also the Ukraine and probably a few times during the Afghan Soviet war Not all of us are pure Anglo's though, especially after the big migration that happened at the end of ww2 or when Nixon allowed millions of Mexicans to enter into the US.
Also culturally Americans are not Brits since we value freedom and Britbong land values being a moralist nanny police state.

Attached: Vietnam 54556654545.jpg (620x1005, 276K)

Walk over any border

Shhhh let op dream

I work with Craig, he's British. He worked for a British company that got bought by an American company that relocated him to America. Maybe you can do that.

>let op dream
No, OP should make his dreams come true.

Attached: Shia has nice sneakers.jpg (933x1400, 255K)

leme smash

>Saying 200 instead of 500

You are wrong.

Just be gay

First, you must be capable of eating at least 10 BigMacs in one sitting

> Also culturally Americans are not Brits since we value freedom and Britbong land values being a moralist nanny police state.

Yeah that’s part of why I wanna jump ship.

I’m not exactly all that English. By blood I’m both Welsh and Cypriot, not that you can tell since I’m from England. I just look like a slightly pale Italian.

This guy knows what's up. At the naturalization ceremony, all immigrants are required to eat ten BigMacs in one sitting as part of the mandatory pop quiz. When they fail, they are sent back home in droves.

Mexicans have an exceptionally high obesity rate, which is why we have so many in the United States. It comes naturally to them.

кiт

If your a girl send me discord and I can get you a green card.

Attached: 5a1517d.jpg (1057x1200, 154K)

It's literally impossible to be european and come here. We only take brown and black people now.

>be american

Attached: 1545737332907.png (633x758, 335K)

get obese
get shart in pants
lose 85iq
lose volume control
clap
tip

Is it true you yanks don’t include VAT in your prices?

says the guy living on an island for criminals.

it's a retarded system, but one must guess the taxes applied to an item here. except some items have tax and some don't and it varies on the item purchased, and also changes from state to state. I love it here, but our tax system is fucking retarded

>Ever wondered why Americans are hyper-religious? It's simple really. You see, before the British Empire sent slaves and criminals to Australia for 50 years, they sent them to America for 100.
>If you're religious, then it must be because you descended from the wonderful and pure pilgrims and not the filthy trash that was shipped out.
>That's why it's always funny when they knock Australia for being exactly what they are.
Really makes you think.

Wow, you have absolutely no understanding of american history. All of my ancestors came here because things were better than in europe. I'm Celtic/Germanic, mostly Irish and Norwegian. Obviously many irish came because of the oppressive english and had to escape the potato famine, and norwegians still populate the northern states of America. America was not a prison. It's where people went to escape the bastards known as english

Tell yourself whatever you need to, I don't mind.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_transportation#Transportation_to_North_America

I tell myself history. My ancestors wanted religous freedom and food. The british still don't get along with the Irish to this day. They're too busy sucking off their granny ruler.

And we got plenty of food these days knowwhatI'msayin

Attached: Food.jpg (674x506, 222K)

History published by the best advertisers in the world?
Seems legit.

By the Irish and Norwegians and Icelandic folks. They are the ones who held my ancestors records. It's Irish history that the potato famine caused a mass exodus from the country. What are we even arguing about? I just made a joke to some dude that said Americans have a low IQ (despite us, you know, being a military and cultural giant) and now apparently all of american history is a hoax put on by europeans and north americans?

Just another day on the internet.

0.02% of people can trace their ancestry to convicts the rest of the population is primarily from Western Europe and Asia

fair enough. cheers
I have heard the number is much higher, but I don't remember where I got it and if it's reliable. Regardless, it's a meme that I don't think anybody genuinely uses to hold a grudge against aussies.

>I have heard the number is much higher
american once again talking out his ass

gizmodo.com.au/2015/05/britain-sent-thousands-of-its-convicts-to-america-not-just-australia/

>experts estimate that over 52,000 British prisoners were shipped off to colonial America.

hello my americonvict brother

In terms of ethnic migration into Australia, our history is pretty much identical to yours. And if you take this into account, muricas closet ethnic relation would be with Canada and Australia.

oi fuck off cunt I'm not talking out my ass worst case scenario I just got bad statistics, I even admitted I am not sure how reliable they are cuz I didnt check thoroughly. also, gizmodo? what are you, fucking gay?

reddit spacing lole
mine were convicts. that makes me more 'strayn that you mate

what do the secondary languages look like there? here it's mostly Spanish and German, with some norwegian thrown in. Except where I live, the American Southwest, specifically northern Arizona, where the Navajo language is more widely spoken than english

eyyy this guy gets it

why would you expect an aussie to have reading comprehension? it's a miracle they even got an education what with them all being convicts.

get extreamly fat. Not what you call fat in Britain. No you must look like the average ameican including typ 2 diabetis. Then get a shitload of guns get shoot tip the shooter clap and shoot him. Them get shoot by the Police and tip them afterwards go into Hospital get into crippling dept. Now 100% American

"oi fuck off cunt" is how I make him think I'm one of them.

i just posted the first article i googled that agreed with me nerd it means i'm right and americans are convicts. so there

Why is fat the go to for all american stereotypes?

Maybe gizmodo does not have the reputation in the underland that it does in America, but we call it "fake news".

is it in an article? did it say what i wanted it to?
checkmate

I have an Aussie friend who gave me a guide for such situations. use any of the following words to make them think you're on the level.

Attached: fookenbazza.jpg (640x640, 42K)

all those words are used in Queensland

oh shit fair point i got schooled
I literally have the mike nolan show on pause right now and it's great. He's a "sparkie" (electrician apparently) a "brickie" (bricklayer) and all this other sweet slang. yah yah nah nah yah nah

Basically the same as here (although mozzie is different over here these days).

Attached: index.jpg (269x187, 11K)