So what doe's Bant mean?

So what doe's Bant mean?

Attached: impretty.jpg (1280x800, 104K)

banter

B IS FOR BUTTS
A IS FOR ASSES
N IS FOR NIGGAS
T IS FOR TITS

Attached: 1c339e7b2ce0c9a1515af4859185f293.jpg (387x380, 11K)

Fucking dumb women right

what

Oh im sorry
I SAID FUCKING DUMB WOMEN, RIGHT BRO?

oh uh yeah haha...

So it means small talk.

yeah basically
i don't think it's the official hiroshimoot definition but it's what we call it

What's a hiroshimoot?

owner of 4chinz
you have much to learn newfriend

I Thought it was owned by whoever owns Reddit.

kill yourself tranny

lol are you trolling

Nah tht guy got cerebal palsy, he pretty much cant run it anymore. His son was gonna run it but ended up getting aids. So by some freak chance a guy named hiro actually ended up winning it in a game of chinese checkers.

You kill yourself first and tell me what you find poof.

No, I thought it might be Google owned but Reddit was my next guess.
Now this sounds like Trolling.

timestamp nao

Fuck you, i try and give you real history instead of all these fucks just telling you to kys and you accuse me of trolling? I AM TEMUJIN. I DO NOT LIE, WHAT I SAY ARE FACTS. I WILL HAVE YOU AND YOUR CHILDRENS CHILDREN PAY FOR YOUR INSOLANCE PIG.

Yeah, yeah very funny.

Thanks lil man im pretty funny

That's ok micro girl happy to please.

>reverse image search turns up nothing

Attached: 1484811359229.png (576x432, 195K)

What does that mean?

It means exactly what was said you mongoloid.
Are you a meth child or something?

Why so rude? Did you mother lock you in the shed again you red headed dog?

I hate how people in this generation mistake honesty for being rude.

I doubt you've been honest to anyone ever. Not even yourself.

the chinese checkers game thing is true though

Was it? I have never played any type of checkers. It looks a dumb game.

It is actually a really interesting game once you understand the various playstyles and the underlying strategy involved. Don't worry, most people don't get it. Moot, the previous owner, certainly didn't. He's just a kid who thinks he's smart, while Hiro is the king of the underground Chinese checkers scene.

We thought it was just a joke. We were all amazed when he accepted the challenge. The game was livestreamed on Twitch, pretty sure you could still find it archived somewhere if you tried. Thousands of us were watching. The chaotic aftermath led the admins to delete /cc/, the Chinese checkers discussion board here on Jow Forums. Hiro, the new owner, doesn't like anyone talking about it since he basically ripped off Moot big time. A lot of the people on Jow Forums are users from the previous board that was deleted, but if we make threads about Chinese checkers we get banned.

And here I thought it was all about jumping your opponent.

Well, sure, but it involves a lot of planning.
Hiro is notorious for his unique and aggressive Manchurian blitz playstyle. All things considered Moot actually did a decent job at holding him back for the first few games, although some people theorised that Hiro went easy on him. It's all very controversial, I'm sure you understand. I'd go into details to explain why people think that, but I've already said too much. The moderators usually ignore Jow Forums because it's meant to be a spam board, but if I talk about the match they'll send the board janitor after me.

You put a lot of thought into this.

You should've seen the live chat during the match. The level of analysis was insane.

Your post ended in four sixes. That seems an achievement on this board.

I guess. It's one of the worst parts of Jow Forums compared to old /cc/. The entire board is completely caught up on weird things that doesn't matter at all, instead of important things like Chinese checkers.