A 27-year-old Colorado man has been arrested on a terrorism charge after he posted messages on social media...

A 27-year-old Colorado man has been arrested on a terrorism charge after he posted messages on social media, citing his virginity as the reason he said he was planning to carry out a mass shooting, “killing as many girls as I see,” authorities in Utah said.
Authorities said Christopher Wayne Cleary, of Denver, posted on his Facebook page that “Theres nothing more dangerous than man ready to die.”
>“All I wanted was a girlfriend, not 1000 not a bunch of hoes not money none of that,” he wrote, according to a probable-cause statement cited by authorities. “All I wanted was to be loved, yet no one cares about me I’m 27 years old and I’ve never had a girlfriend before and I’m still a virgin, this is why I’m planning on shooting up a public place soon and being the next mass shooter cause I’m ready to die and all the girls the turned me down is going to make it right by killing as many girls as I see.”
archive.fo/QZwZK

Attached: mass_shooting_threat_arrest.jpg (780x585, 27K)

sex culture is disgusting,

but leave it on Jow Forums

based
proud to be a CO boy born and raised

idgi. im a 27 yo virgin, but i dont feel this way.

are you from CO?

no. maybe that's why(?).

>Denver

probably not
>namefag

he doesn't even look that bad. He could have probably gotten a thicc-ish black gf if he put in the effort.
(unless he is a manlet, he wasn't a threat anyway)

Why are americans so damn retarded?

why are russians cripplingly alcoholic?

Ye, got a problem?

Attached: hat honker.jpg (660x483, 31K)

Idk maybe it's becouse we'll never properly feel benefits of being 1world country.

Anyway this "reeeeee kill all da women" is much worse.

are there incels in Russia?

I guess there are obviously some hateful virgins, but they are too pussy and autistic to act.

Manlets can get in ventilation shafts. That's the last thing you want from a spree killer.

he looks like if he had succumbed to fetal alcoholism ... ( his mother drank while she was pregnant)
I love his courage though. Would love to have that courage to post some motivational bullshit before im going to do a school shooting.

I as an incel see him as a mentor even though he probably has a low IQ. Hes like the incel buddha.

But incels are irrational and useless, no one can ever change society by this methods.

Yeah i was just ironic.
I think western and european societal values are OK, not perfect.
You cant really prevent incels like that.
Every society will have its incels, some irrational.

That stupid cunt doesn’t know what the word EARN really means.

>thiccish black gf
Hahahahaha this is the pinnacle of white supremacy

>EARN
White women would treat you like an incel for even describing it that way with that word. Get off your high horse euronigger

Attached: 4L_XdhLido7.jpg (367x302, 32K)

CO boys represent

KILL ALL CALIFORNIA SLUTS WHO MOVE TO COLORADO TO SMOKE WEED