en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corneliu_Vadim_Tudor
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion_Antonescu
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu

>Romanian news for foreigners
romania-insider.com/
romaniajournal.ro/

>fuck off bozgor tranny posters

>KEEP IT ENGLISH

Attached: 1549195505270.jpg (330x357, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aGLnaaqH
youtube.com/watch?v=R8jsKABs-0U
youtube.com/watch?v=JtYa0rb_jGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bring you fresh memes that I made. American OC. Fresh.

Attached: Mihai_and_Miklos.jpg (500x886, 107K)

Il asteptam cu drag pe Daniel.

actually, i made that meme, i know you're trolling again. but thanks for spreading it further.

i hope tranny loving bozgor won't be back ITT. he should fuck off to Brazil if he loves Felipe this much.

Thread excepțional.

Attached: 71441D44-8843-4386-949E-021453C01380.jpg (808x1022, 223K)

would rape his tight pretty shitter to death

Attached: would.jpg (556x730, 72K)

>the tranny loving bozgor is back
he always keeps coming back, i was right when i said he's the Tay of /rg/.

i hope he gets raped by some angry favela niggers.

Guys. Define gypsies to me. Are they Russian or are they Indian? Show me pics of gypsies. Also, do you have stats on their crime rates?

hey OP, here is the link to the pasta that must always be added to OP posts. this is common in all Generals, from Syria General to Kraut/pol/.

pastebin.com/aGLnaaqH

i mean how can you have a General without a General pasta? SMDH.

>Romania thread
>schizo namefag
>trannyposter
At this point you don’t even need Hungarian shitposters to derail your threads. Get your shit together, gypsiebros.

>are they white or are they shit stinking indians?
idk you tell us you fucking faggot and they're not criminals like that cause they'd get lynched they are thieves and smelly beggers though.

This!

just fuck off back to Mongolia already, you projecting schizo scumbag. you should take the tranny lover with you, he's your fellow Magyar.

Why do they feel the need to be a thief? Do you not give them jobs? Also post pics of cute gypsies

Cause they're too subhuman and lazy to work,
>post pics of cute gypsies
No such thing you fucking retard, they're literally ugly smelly subhuman brown handicaped diseased rape babies of the world.

Itt a vég.

Show them to me. Do you have a link on how they look generally? It's difficult to distinguish between a Romanian and a gypsy.

i now have another thing in my screencap folder. this is getting more and more like Kraut/pol/, i like it. one German user kept posting screencaps of Tay's words, so why not post some screencaps of the bozgor who wished Felipe would be his waifu?

Attached: itt a veg.png (572x305, 44K)

Like pakistani.

Just passing through to wish you guys luck with the threads and give you a free bump.
Fuck off faggot or get on topic by posting something actually political concerning to Romanian.

*boifu

thanks for the bump based Burger. we need our own Generals from now, its the only way to contain the tranny loving bozgoroach.

I'm sure it is you shitskin I'm sure you can't tell Europeans to Indian pieces of shit cause you're a fucking retard.

i guess he might a poo in loo. because poo in loos almost always use memeflags.

No doubt, it hurts the filthy self hating shitskins when they see us talk bad about their brethren, wonder why they don't take them back they're slightly lighter than poos lol.

np, seen you come through /ptg/ a few times and notice you posted you wanted a thread for your guys to discuss issues, see nothing wrong with that.
Hope you get others to use it.
Now I'm headed back to /ptg/ to lurk into something interested enough to shitpost about is posted.

What are the best romanian cities for sightseeing and nightlife?

Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Constanta, honestly almost every city except Bucharest, avoid Bucharest at all costs.

true, and Indians keep on saying that gypsies are not their brethren or not coming from India, so they keep being in denial.

thanks for remembering me. if you want, have this photo of Klaus Iohannis shaking hands with Donald Trump and repost it whenever Romania is mentioned, the best you can do. hope we meet on /rg/ again soon.

Attached: 13068418-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 76K)

youtube.com/watch?v=R8jsKABs-0U

Attached: 1545407199322.jpg (700x816, 254K)

>avoid Bucharest at all costs.
digits agree with you. Bucharest should be nuked and rebuilt from scratch.

bucharest and teleorman

Not really just most of the population genocided, I fucking love my people but that city did something to them it's beyond toxic it's fucking poisoned they're all infected they deserve to die bro lol.

where are you from?

I know it doesn't make sense since I said the city did something to them, I don't mean the buildings and what not I meant them all in that little shit stain did something to each other idk they're fucking assholes though.

Sunt din Cluj, vreo problema?

>just most of the population genocided
especially gypsies and boomers who cry after Ceasca.

>it's fucking poisoned they're all infected they deserve to die
agreed, if you want to bring some new life somewhere, you need to kill the old one, and we must do it quickly.

where did they touch you?

Attached: 151200937168.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

Thanks

Ok, so you just confirmed what a random romanian guy once told me. But whats so bad about bucharest?

In my pockets and I got beat up really bad one night, does that make you happy?

te-n pula mea. suferi de bucuresti dar esti din cel mai de cacat suferind oras.

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

da

Attached: 221.png (280x267, 80K)

Clujul e foarte ok frate daca ne vizitezi te indragostesti.
The majority are dickheads and snobs plus you risk getting mugged and possibly killed.

>whats so bad about bucharest
gypsies and commieblocks. before Bolshevism, Bucharest was as beautiful as Paris, and was known as Little Paris, then Soviets came and imposed their Judeo-Bolshevism on us, and destroyed everything good and replaced it with brutalist architecture.

Attached: elysee-old-bucharest-little-paris-romania-vechiul-bucuresti-interbelic.jpg (1180x692, 181K)

Sa ma sugi de pula inca simt durere de reomatism in soldul drept cand e vreme grea, mi-au rupt niste sugaci de la voi soldurile.

I honestly didn't see that many gipsies and the people that beat me up and robbed me were Romanian too bro lol.

>reomatism
fascinantul si educatul erdely

Attached: 1538428928051.png (400x386, 238K)

it doesn't matter, nearly all people from Bucharest are scum who should be impaled.

Agreed.

Added to my Evreuhannis folder

Attached: D403EF65-0B7C-4621-9C2F-CFF97C40419B.jpg (740x431, 46K)

i'm not sure why but i always get romania and morroco mixed up. i feel bad i called some poor dracula a durkadurk shitskin the other day. sorry vampire bros

Ti se pare amuzant ca dintr-un cacat de vizita de o saptamana am venit inapoi acasa fara 2 dinti si cu soldul rupt bai rahat pe bat? stii cum se simte un pumn in gura autisticule?

>stii cum se simte un pumn in gura autisticule?
nu voi sti niciodata

Attached: 313131.png (1092x1037, 65K)

fuck off Zsidorban.

Attached: orbán_rivilin_MTI.jpg (700x466, 95K)

Haha, poveste adevarata btw frate, asta este se mai intampla.

Make Iron Guard Again!

traiasca Legiunea si Capitanul!

Attached: Pepe Corneliu fist.png (785x757, 113K)

>Evreuhannis contemplating on how to prepare his son’s foreskin, eventually setting on grating it atop a salad. His rabbi prepares to suck Evreuhannis Junior’s dickblood. Colorized 2019.

Attached: 54CB493D-5311-4FA7-9B05-0AB6A2E7FF29.jpg (1762x783, 138K)

>Zsidorban meeting with the rabbi that ate all his foreskin

Attached: Orban-rabbi.jpg (772x514, 51K)

Attached: 6B1B8584-696E-4886-92F0-C9DE582E83F1.png (536x778, 554K)

Attached: Nemzetvezeto 2.jpg (723x733, 123K)

Attached: 1543557170288.png (647x672, 99K)

Hai să ne întâlnim la Delirio. Mă numesc Daniel.

Anyway, stop spamming Jow Forums we don’t need a gyppo /ptg/ on top of all the /trash/ that gets posted here. Stop.

Attached: 64717CB8-9B18-442D-8E6C-F4EEF2F3E549.png (1108x902, 413K)

+FUCKING FAGGOT MODS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS WAS ABOUT POLITICS

Attached: 1462619581891.jpg (366x500, 50K)

Next one will be stopped at 1 reply. You're trying too hard to force this.

Attached: large.jpg (750x412, 23K)

>thread got moved to bant
fucking jewnies. they are as horrible as Communists.

Attached: mai fortat.png (700x624, 350K)

>romania

Based jannies. Ciganomanians BTFO

Attached: F5ED77E4-CA60-43F9-924E-43F42AB225DD.jpg (800x800, 456K)

this was on Jow Forums? i thought it was Jow Forums so the flags from moved threads from Jow Forums have finally started working

blame the faggot mods who moved this thread to Jow Forums.

They're going to ban you if you keep doing this, then you'll be stuck here with us. I'd just chalk it up as a miss.

>Clujul

Am locuit acolo.
Il urasc. Toti oamenii se dau prietenosi pe langa tine, nimeni nu are putina vigilenta si respect fata de sine. Practic, e solul fertil pentru semintele degenerarii. Aproape singurul oras din Romania in care corectitudinea politica si progresismul a prins radacini.

I blame you

jannies are jews, JEWNIES. by moving out threads from Jow Forums, they will only drive us further towards rage and hate for you. and so we will go to Buddha's Pest for a third time much sooner.

death to all Magyar scum and any traitor who thinks Magyars can be bros.

Attached: cursa.jpg (1920x1062, 479K)

t. Daniel

why me? blame the mods who keep moving good threads to Jow Forums. they use Jow Forums as their place to move good Jow Forums threads in order to make Jow Forums shittier.

>Daniel
is the tranny loving bozgor.

Go back retards
wrong board

Attached: 1549206690446.jpg (758x1000, 319K)

we want to stay on Jow Forums. but the JEWNIES want to take us down. don't blame us, everyone on Jow Forums is a target of JEWNIES.

It was a cute joke, don’t take Jow Forums too seriously. Jow Forumsfags really can’t post outside of Jow Forums can they?

Have you guys considered creating your own image board so we can be both left alone?

I'm originally from there, can confirm.

but we only want on Jow Forums and nowhere else.

in moments like this, it makes me wish Jow Forums would split from Jow Forums, and all Jow Forumss from all chans, to merge into Jow Forumschan. a chan that is 100% Jow Forums.

and we all want to go back home now.

youtube.com/watch?v=JtYa0rb_jGQ

Personally, I've come to appreciate the chaos of this board and the freedom to post what I want. Still browse Jow Forums though to keep up on happenings and torment shills.

nice video, but it will not make anyone more happier after the current tragedy, of the thread being moved to Jow Forums.

lets do here: and all i want, is to post on Jow Forums freely without being so hated and trolled by so many anons. and i don't want threads where i am, especially important threads like /rg/, to be moved to Jow Forums.

>in moments like this, it makes me wish Jow Forums would split from Jow Forums, and all Jow Forumss from all chans, to merge into Jow Forumschan. a chan that is 100% Jow Forums.
Please do this, you can do it. It is the only way to deal with the Jow Forums problem. Just make sure you have a rule to not raid other imageboards, and encourage the users of the boards to leave other imageboards alone. I am sure many of your users will flock to that site, if you do it yourself you can even be an admin of a imageboard!

Seriously, if you want to be left alone this is the best way to go. Most of the mods and other userbase of Jow Forums dislike Jow Forums, not only that but Jow Forums is bringing unwanted traffic to this site, everyone would be happy if this solution was created

*an imageboard

So what's the beef between Romania and Hungary? And don't give me some "they're Mongols" or "gypsies" brainlet response.

Oh I know, /SIG/ gets moved here all the time too. What was with all the alien contact imptrash the other day?

Imagine falling for the d&c psyop that is Jow Forums for over 3 years now. And I thought the gypsies on Jow Forums were stupid.

Attached: FBDD244B-B22F-4C7B-B927-2821D29E4D87.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

I dont reard your shit, fucking cancer
1. go back to your shit
2. If you moved to bant again - do step 1

Attached: 1546520488379.jpg (800x800, 120K)

>pure Europeans since the big bang
vs
>asian warrior immigrants that came after the roman empire apocalypse

jeszcze romania nie zginela

Historical rivarly over Transylvania, this pretty much sums it all.

this is now an american thread

romania big

my wife nagisa is so cute

Attached: nagisa_winking.png (400x400, 297K)

>Wants to be a member of the SS
>Trusts mainstream knowledge sources such as Wikipedia
A nigger in disguise.