Is it true that white Men have it easier getting ethnic pussy?

Or is this an incel meme perpetuated by non white incels so they can keep all the victimhood credit for themselves.

Attached: 1B782357-CF14-4A79-B0EC-8F71AE71242C.jpg (720x815, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tukatiane.co.ke/2017/09/21/white-guy-experiment/
archive.fo/ei4gv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol nigerians cucked again.

Nice AIDS

white men are cultured and treat them wtih respect. black men hit them and nig with any laquanda that walks by

Most people want what they can’t have. Black women know they are at the bottom of the totem poll in that regard. Even their own men make songs about landing a white woman.
If a black girl gets a chance to land a white boy they always take it cause it validates them as people. Something they can’t even get from their own kind. It’s sad really
t. whiteboy that grew up face fucking sad black girls.

Pure Nubian queens want to be bleached so bad. The demand is so high that they even use real bleach in the case that there is no good skin/hair nigger around.

sadly there are almost no black women in Germany

A certain percentage of women are prone to racemix. Among these women, Hot black/brown/asian dudes get white women easier, hot white dudes get hot brown/black/asian easier.
Also as an Arabic dude we treat women how they are supposed to be treated, as do many blacks. In response and rebellion some go for white dudes who respect them and listen to their feelings and do the dishes. Then those white dudes get cucked and divorce raped at 30 while coloured men say we told them to stop acting like bitches

Attached: La quema.webm (1280x720, 2.27M)

Shit be hot like my mixtape.

Alas Internet nazis told me that ethnic pussy was haram.

Attached: 1541395357424.jpg (331x331, 48K)

Your comment reminded of a post by a niggress where she posted a bunch of messages, supposedly from a racist white guy that wanted to bang her. Shit was obviously a false flag kek

I hope so, I'm converting to Islam and will try to find an ethnic minority gf, if I can't, I'll fly to Uzbekistan or something and use Tinder there.

Attached: smj23fwnnma21.png (567x319, 358K)

Hng, there's nothing like sinking your Aryan rod into a onyx black Nubian.
There is truly no greater feeling, and this is why I'm willing to miscegenate.

Attached: nubian_beauty.jpg (853x1024, 128K)

Nope.

I have tried to get with girls in Israel, America, Britain, France, Spain, Italy etc. I am blonde and blue eyed, athletic, but only 5’11. Only place I got women swarming around me is Poland. All the ethnic girls in the places I was in prefered other ethnics.

Yes, as white men tend to be employed and have a residence; human females tend to engage in coitus with males that can afford to create such elaborate displays of hard work and care.

Also western whores who pass as human sleep with just about anything that will piss off their dads.

dont worry muhammed youll end up in jail soon

With how your women look, this is not surprising

based

If you think the coalburning white women get it bad from black "men" you are oblivious what the male negro does to black women - not only they geat beat savagely but they are also always left alone with nigger spawn to fend for themselves while baby daddy Jamal assfucks rising hiphop star Tyrone raw in prison.

Black women used to have it great pre-abolition - regular deep dickings from white massa, if Jamal dared to raise hand against WHITE MANS PROPERTY he would be whipped and castrated. Massa would even grace negress with a beautiful mixed baby so she could also be a wetnurse to white mans legitimate child with his wife.

The kikes ruined our symbiotic relationship with black women and the black wombs are crying for the protective shadow of big white cock again.

Attached: 1548630307628.jpg (492x685, 46K)

Breeding with African queens is the future of the white man

Attached: 1547454436613.png (800x821, 213K)

>5’11

when will they ever learn?

Based and probable herpes pilled

If anyone would know how shitty African men are, it would be African women. East Africa is a joke though, they have been legislating out polygamy but its still rampant. and even when one guy is married he is banging anything he can get his hands on with no condom. STD and AIDS are a big problem in this area of the world. But if your brave and want to bang model tier blacks just go hang out in Nairobi for a few weeks.

Attached: IMG_2707.jpg (4032x3024, 3.65M)

Attached: germansbtfo.jpg (2480x3508, 1.51M)

you should try heroin. It feels good too.

Dating up on race means you have to go down in looks, so an average white guy can get a very attractive black woman. Plus whites tend to be employed and to not beat or cheat.

supremely based post from the goatfucker.I remember reading an article about a white dude trying online dating in India and he got a lot of matches from married women because he was willing to do all sorts of submissive sex acts their husbands wouldn't.He also matched with a lot of unmarried chicks because posh brown girls dig white dick.

Why do you have such warped fixation with blacks when you live in Estonia? How many blacks do you even have in your shithole of a country?

>this an incel meme perpetuated by non white incels so they can keep all the victimhood credit for themselves.
you said it yourself, why even make this thread? unless you want to b8 and slide

Attached: 1520649909239.jpg (199x253, 12K)

kek

>he was willing to do all sorts of submissive sex acts their husbands wouldn't
Indians don't eat that pussy, huh.

STOP
GIVING
NIGGERS
SPICS
GOOKS
ACCESS
TO
WHITES

Attached: STAHP_GIVING_ACCESS.jpg (611x759, 147K)

Clearly those black bitches want a green card. It is not that complex.

That guy can pretend to be a rich African American and it comes out the same result.

I thought of a better shitpost:

when are these thots gonna learn that the only kenyan pussy that white guys fell for is obama?

oh man her ass is fire yo
dirty fucking niggers

>Literally 4 threads right now calling for miscegenation with niggers
>Never get deleted
>In the meantime all WMAF threads get deleted after 10 minutes

This is obviously some kind of psyop and (((jannies))) are in it

Attached: 1518274421757.jpg (1188x1080, 253K)

kill

Too true, African women are rare beauties.

I'm glad you understand.

I prefer my opids purer.

90% of the time, if I accidentally swipe right on a non white, I match and they will message me first.

I can swipe the max everyday for a week and I'll match with maybe white girls.

But why? It's going to happen anyway, and beautiful African women are way better than trampy White sluts.

Only white Chads have that ability, normal guys are way below the 10% mark that all women flock to. you can get whatever color you want if you're one of the sexual elite.

Except It's basically white women who can't stay married.

White male + black female is more or less the lowest divorce rate marital coupling. Also college educated black women are the highest earners in the US demographically. They are particularly interest in white guys.

Attached: race and marriage.jpg (584x358, 52K)

Nice

STOP THE GOOK WOMEN
FUCKING TIRED OF THESE "ASIAN" WOMEN
STOP SAYING "ASIAN" ALSO
IT'S A MEANINGLESS TERM
DO YOU JOBS
YOU LAZY NIGGERS
THINK

Roachland women are also crazy for white kafir dick.

well non-white women know they aren't desired by white guys so it just makes them want us more

yeah something like that.I'm looking for that article but can't seem to find it.One of the married women he matched with had a spit fetish.

kikes did ww2 you stupid faggot
also a plague on you asshole you aids kike

they get deleted equally you gookloving memeflaging retard

>kenyan ladies

Attached: sup white boi.jpg (275x183, 7K)

>inb4 that fake graph made by Asian redditors to show amwf is the best

poor girl. she didnt deserve that

You should be shot; fucking russian rape baby.

STOP LETTING PEOPLE
GROUP ASIANS
STOP LETTING PEOPLE GROUP HISPANICS
SPICS AREN'T WHITE

Attached: 1549184224300.jpg (910x772, 68K)

White guys who are upper tier and know game can pull so much tail that they don't often talk about it, they are too busy pulling it.

Bottom of the barrel white guys have pretty much as hard a time as anyone, aside from the natural physical human reaction to things that reflect light. (Look it up. I bet you don't know about it.)

>be me
>need to work in Ghana for the company
>go to the beach
>get molested by 10/10 black beauties everytime
>they were dancing, presenting ass, touching me, trying to get the D
>balls hurting every evening b/c scared of the HIV
Seriously, if you ever want to feel like prey for black goddesses you need to go to Africa.

>maybe white girls.
Amerimutt confirmed.

>Also college educated black women are the highest earners in the US demographically.
Doubt.png.jpg.exe

>inb4
ASIAN IS A MEANINGLESS TERM
THIS IS THE GRAPH YOU NEED TO KNOW

Here's a few tips.
>don't sit all day eating and playing vidya
>bathe regularly
>work out
>build a career
>don't try and make every social interaction with women some desperate attempt to get laid

Attached: 1276183500377.jpg (698x1023, 56K)

ok uk
nig central

>can't tell west africa from east africa

rules are different if you are attractive

West African women are very Beautiful

Is this how party in Wakanda?

This graph that has no information to explain what it is showing.

Attached: activated almond.png (50x50, 18K)

>can't tell pigshit from dogshit
you are such the connoisseur, faggot

>leaves /pol
>gets off the internet for 20 minutes
>notices almost EVERY woman regardless of race wants:
>wealthy
>handsome
>muscular
>tall
>HUWHITE MEN

No matter their politics or what they say, ALL women want a Chris Hemsworth of their own - if it's not Chris Hemsworth its Tom Hiddleston - if its not Tom Hiddleston it's Jude Law - if its not Jude Law it's Jeffrey dean Morgan.... do you see where I'm going with this?
Tall, handsome, well-off white guys with full heads of hair and high status. It's that simple

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Why didnt you wrap it up you absolute idiot

Attached: 1549138444600.jpg (540x810, 76K)

i only fuck aryan ethiopian princesses

Attached: 1548777651080.jpg (500x499, 51K)

i never get any spanish pussy, but wherever i go i found flirt is so fucking easy, its either europe or asia, i heard southamerica aswell,

well, learn more you faggot

>This god damn thread again
Look all race mixers are going to be strung up on the day of the rope.

Op. Everybody is getting poon. We are in the middle of an hipergamy crisis and people still tjink that the solution to all priblems is one fuck away.

>tukatiane.co.ke/2017/09/21/white-guy-experiment/
>archive.fo/ei4gv
here's a link to the article if anyone was interested in OP's pic. lmao it's basically an african incel seething that white guys can just take all their women at the drop of a hat.

Incels are taking the bait given by the brainlets of society. Society makes it sound like sex if the only thing in life. Anyone who sees sex as a "need" is weak and inferior. Not to mention that women are turned off by needy beta males.

>Except It's basically white women who can't stay married.
Everything on that graph implies it is black men that are even bigger issue.

it shows when people started using the term "non-hispanic white"
as you can see, they are labelled, there's dates, top means more
words in books
learn to internet faggot
ask yourself why don't you know about 1970?
ask yourself why don't you know about non-hispanic white?

There you are you Estonian kike faggot
The Russians haven't killed you yet I see?
Fucking Ivan slacking off.

If you think I have any qualms about disemboweling you, whipping you around a tree until you collapse from blood loss and drowning you in a swamp before heading home to Aquafina and her lucious dicksucking lips you have another thing coming, bucko.

Attached: tasty.png (479x598, 686K)

Thought about starting a "colonizers club". Basically trick black women into sleeping with you and knock them up. Sure you would probably get AIDS eventually but it would make the world a little whiter. Self sacrifice is a virtue sometimes, it helps you accomplish a goal at all costs.

Legitimate physical attractiveness is not all that important. Women will date guys with horrible skeletal features, i.e. the one thing genetics 100% controls.

The other problem is you're not all going to date absolute dimes. This has been a large part of Jewish subversion. Is to cultivate in the minds of as many young men as humanly possible, and impossible standard of beauty.

How many fucking neckbeards on Jow Forums would talk about how ugly a woman is? How many have any hope, as they are, of getting a woman who isn't blind to even give them the time of day?

You could post virtually any image of some insanely beautiful woman. And find yourself with a barrage of comments about how they're ugly, because of some series of autistic reasons. You know who behaves like that? Pic related

Attached: 1547753477501.jpg (1000x2876, 657K)

link here, because OP is a faggot

That pic actually.
>Why didnt you wrap it up you absolute idiot
Because there's always a chance.
And it doesn't protect you from all diseases like HPV's etc.

White seed grows the best when planted in a black womb

Attached: 1549151796439m.jpg (854x1024, 153K)

Fuck off retard.

lol u wont do shit lol

this

>Is it true that white Men have it easier getting ethnic pussy?
most prefer their own race

Please breed with more negresses white boy

You unironically improve their genes

That's just normal parties at the beach. Had you never experienced normal social behavior before?

Why not?

>Aquafina
I died. Never change Estonian bro.

Terrible cumback. If I wanted it back I would wipe it off your mums chin.
A white man chooses, a slave obeys. Stormvirgin.

Attached: 1548656763196m.jpg (682x1024, 69K)

>white men
>cultured
>culture
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASH

Cope

Attached: 220px-Jason_Momoa_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (220x299, 21K)

Hallo Kraut friends
Let your Southern user enlighten you.
Black women are gross an disgusting.
Aside from having poor hygiene, they're impolite and have no understanding of manners or tact.
Their food is awful.
And worst of all, a black woman's family WILL try to leech off of you if you have even the slightest bit of money.

Nobody has it worse than black women
Ugly, fat, stds and usually trash. Ohhhh Ann they’re usually bald

Kenyan Women don't want to date American niggers