Cute ginger gf

hey anons my cute friend asked me out to hang we had fun time taking about days passed. she said if i had any problems i could always go to her and i'm enchanted. she is not a typical roastie and actually has a personality and we relate on many things like family problems and school shit and shes surprisingly res pilled (even though we don't go to the same school though) how to escalate? known her for years but only asked me out a few times though she if friends with my best friend.
pic is body type and hair but she has tiny freckles. and shorter

Attached: fba481110fb27698c32e2dfd2394f60a.jpg (780x953, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFAZVWd5Edk
youtu.be/XcPnIROv2NI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumperino

your pic looks like the devil. dont trust her

she looks different though i agree
pic related

Attached: yes.png (179x180, 52K)

go for it, nothing to lose except your head

maybe since she said u can go to her if u have problems you should go to her and say "Hey... Can u help me out? I need 20 bucks" If she accepts she is into u and you can make a move. When she hands you the 200 norwegian crowns you grab her hand and kiss her on the lips. Then say "thats a thank you for the money ;)" then walk away

problem is she is best friends with my best friend and broke up with someone like a few months ago he is leagues above me attractive, athletic, blue eyed, blonde, smart and capable had an apartment can use anytime and alcohol always

nah wouldn't work she considers me just a friend but i'm wondering how i can drop hints without being slapped lol

Attached: 1549065164430.jpg (796x768, 63K)

hints are for pussys! you gotta kiss her. Don't apologize at all either she is just a girl if you cant bang her you dont want to be her friend either. Kiss her on the lips, then walk away and let her think about it. Next time u see each other you will say "Hey babe" and treat her as if she is your gf.

this thread already happened fuck off

bro i still care about the friendship lol it would be super weird and her/my friend would probably beat me up for it

stop being such a pussy just kiss her and maybe pput hands on her ass. Otherwise you will be cucked forever and your other friend will start dating her. dumbass

you're a retard if you think i'm just going to kiss a bitch completely out of thin air without prep

what? i told u to prepare.
Get her to give u 200 crowns, whens he is handing it to you grab her hand pull her close and kiss her. THen say "thats as a thank you ;)" and walk away.

thinking this is actual advice is like pic related lmao

Attached: 1541700845192.jpg (671x900, 75K)

do it. it works. trust me,, cuck

gingers don't have souls

greetext? action speak louder than words

Attached: 1549033372039.jpg (166x84, 4K)

>be me
>girl wants to be friends
>we text and hang out every now and then
>couple of other mutual friends too but she seems to like me more
>decide its time
>text "heyy... can u borrow 20 euros?"
>"umm... sure but why "
>"tell u later"
>next day, we meet, we chat. I make sure that she only gives me the 20 euros when i am about to leave
>about to leave, she hands me the money
>grab her hand, kiss her reall good
>say "Thank you!" and wink and leave
>she is like "wtf??" but doesnt mention it
>later she brings it up " was there anything else behind the kiss or was it just a thank u ?"
>"well... i did enjoy it"
>"M-me too"
>then play around for a bit and confess that i am into her, she says she feels the same way
GUARANTEED TO SUCCEED

>be me
>girl wants to be friends
>we text and hang out every now and then
>couple of other mutual friends too
and there is where i am. user
also suuper risky move

not that risky its just a girl, if youre iffy you should talk to that guy friend you both have.

yeah i thought that too see if i even had a chance but we had a falling out he pushed me into the snow .girl told me hes apologetic but i don't know what to do i mean i need him in this situation buuuut he acted like a dick and is more loyal to her so tomayto tomatoe

Attached: gif62.gif (280x189, 835K)

wtf arent you both guys? Just text him say "you good?" he says "yes" you say "ok. wanna go have some pizza?" "yes" problem solved

>be me
>make friends with girl
>seems like a decent person
>few months into our friendship
>she asks to borrow ten dollars and she needs it
>remember from last week that she wanted to go clubbing and that the entry fee was $10
>refuse
>ask her if she wanted the money to go to her favorite club
>she says yes
>i tell her that's fucking stupid
>she goes on about how her date is preforming there and she has to go
>i tell her that if her crush really wanted her to be there then her date would pay for it

She decided to become a tranny awhile back and she wanted to borrow money for some gender confirming flaccid dildo. I never talked to her after that

ok user brb

pached it up thanks for the tip user

That's my dream. eh. Imagine being born in Norway. A fucking jackpot.

Attached: IMG_2588.jpg (646x807, 125K)

you should try to fuck her now that she is a tranny

good now you can ask him about the girl

But she takes testosterone. Seems kinda gay.

not over text planning t meet him tomorrow or something

especially if you're black (which i am) most girls don't want the typical half athletic, blue eyed, blond, hair-parted boy soo i def stand out. pic related looks kinda like me

Attached: 9e97a5b555ad9ed64a0d52340873e394.jpg (236x374, 17K)

not that gay if you get her to shave her legs ( testosterone girls get very hairy)

good luck then bro

thanks but i just got messaged by a really fucking cute girl on yubo and she was enthusiastic to give me her snap so got any tips for that? she looks like a feminist type though but ill ride the minority train :)))

what do you need tips for? She is clearly into u and if she's a feminist you should have an easy time as a black bull

idk what do edgy feminists like? and idc if she doesn't like me so give me a tip like the 200kr cuz it was smooth but i want willing to risk it with gingergorl
oh and btw i love finish people here they are so fucking patriotic.

you sound like a huge beta desu

no i'm really not i just want expecting it. and the guy is huge not like i could've fought him anyways

anyway you shouldn't do what that fin said if you really care about your friendship with that girl, if the guy really is how you describe him (smarter, athletic, blue eyed etc etc) then there's a 90% chance that she's more into him than you

>idk what do edgy feminists like?
They like feeling like good people
you know, charity, vegan food, dogs and stuff like that
Feminists in Finland treat minorities like children so you should be able to impress her easily. Like send her a picture of some book and act like you're reading it, you don't have to read it of course

>oh and btw i love finish people here they are so fucking patriotic.
yeah we're probably the most patriotic in Europe

he said he wasn't going to do it because its risky and the blue eyed chad is her ex.
Maybe she is sick of Norwegian chads and wants to try something different.
And also since he's black he doesn't have to look like fucking Michael B. Jordan or Idris Elba. If he looks like this he can easily pull a qt.

where did he say that the blue eyed chad is her ex

maybe i just didnt read something correctly but if he really is her ex then he should definitely make a move, maybe not something that risky if he doesn't feel like it

here

back she just sent me a snap she had dreads lmao. sʎoq pɐq ƃɐq ǝɥʇ ui si ǝuo siɥʇ

Attached: 1549013204647.gif (670x867, 175K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gFAZVWd5Edk
yes

That's a thot!!

nice bro

Attached: o90.jpg (480x320, 47K)

Kill yourself, subhuman.

Finnish cuck subhuman.

Attached: IMG_2760.jpg (2048x1123, 465K)

so you think i should tell op to hang himself and welcome russian subhumans to come fuck finnish women instead?

youtu.be/XcPnIROv2NI