Incels BTFO!

Incels BTFO!

Attached: Screenshot_20190203-140123.png (1080x1427, 916K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mommybites.com/col1/prenatal/healing-after-vaginal-birth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who gives a shit. They’re all just holes

>muh sex

FPBP

Who gives a shit. They’re all just holes

Roastie cope

fippy bippy

Did you edit the left pic to make it look gross?

>retarded roasties taking the bait
roasties gonna roast

Women are nothing more than their vaginas
They're only useful for reproduction
They should be treated as breeding cattle

Who gives a shit. They're all just holes

Spoken like a true gay man.

All labias don't look like roast beef.
Labias of roasties do.

If she ain’t packin’ at least 5” of loose meat, she’s not a real lady.

Attached: DA2A8802-5F1A-40B2-A890-6974EC1EA7F6.jpg (583x777, 51K)

Gott hilfe uns.

Attached: 1446164461245.jpg (645x773, 80K)

But are they supposed to be brown/black though? The word roastie comes from that colour as well, isnt it?

Did someone just stuff a rag up this woman's snatch? I mean seriously, I just don't see how this is possible.

>vaginas push babies
yeah key world "push". They don't go back and forth like a dick so the damage is less.

Also a women takes time to heal after giving birth while a roastie keeps roasting 24/7

ITT: Dumb asses who still think the labia gets bigger from having too much sex.

I think the colour is natural too like nipple colour not because of the use or whatever.

imagine sucking her snatch until that slips down your throat and past your Uvula while she braps in your face

Attached: 1523975037597.jpg (132x137, 5K)

Still ugly, still inferior to equine pussy.

Based

>until that slips down your throat
It doesn't slip down your throat, it wraps around your face and implants an embryo.

kys you roastie filth. Go to a doctor and fix your beef curtains

...Is that a fantasy or a nightmare for you?

>if a vagina can push out a fucking baby and return to normal size .....
mommybites.com/col1/prenatal/healing-after-vaginal-birth/
>However your vagina will probably be larger even after you recover from your delivery than it was pre-pregnancy.

>sucking on her snatch
Fucking gross dude

One is ugly and the other isn’t, regardless.

literally makes my mouth water

on the one hand you've got another hilarious "beauty standard" pushed on women, which leads them in the arms of the plastic surgeon

on the other hand, lmfao roasties XDDDD

Attached: 1543694783257.jpg (660x715, 50K)

Based & PonyPilled

>tfw you deleted all your pony pussy pics after /mlpol/ ended

Attached: 1BF855C4-E6F3-4478-AF50-7DDEB766DBE3.jpg (800x600, 88K)

/thread

cope

kek, you could tie a knot around your dick with these

what in the flying fucking sim sallly sonuvabitchin mother fucking rotten subway ham sandwich looking eldritch monstrosity of a labia is that ?

Attached: 1230206512-spongebob-squarepants-season-05-episode-15[1].jpg (182x268, 12K)

lil boys, dont know about muh holes !

actually it makes perfect sense. went the pussy gets fucked too much the beef flaps starts to come out. its callouses.

Why is this allowed?

They are shifting from streched out labia to loose vagina only to make you believe that the labia does not get stretched out by miles of dicking

Because freedom.

/thread

Just like any piece of skin, it WILL stretch if you constantly pull on it with force.

Dumbass roastie

Callouses are hard...

It really doesn't, some pussylips grow out some don't
Just like some women keep their young face, and others don't

They do have a point because when you talk about this shit being related to dicking, all you do is expose yourself as an incel

Childbirth does stretch it out though. Muscles can stretch. That's why primipara mothers tend to have a harder time in childbirth.

t. someone who works in medicine

Attached: benis-benis-34596723__01.png (500x299, 36K)

Am I gay for wanting to suck on them beef curtains..

It doesn't get stretched out because of sex. Does the skin on your dick get longer when you jack off too much?

well its the inside skin or something like that breaking away and becoming loose. it doesnt mean their pussy hole is looose but its a way to know someone has been fucking them and they are whores.

No this is not true. Worn out pussies look like the left picture. I was married. I know.
If we didn't fuck for awhile she'd start to look like picture on right, until AFTER we'd fucked and I'd worn her out, then picture on left.
Also picture on left was more common to see after she had our kids.
But yes, it's from wear. If you pull down panties and see picture left it's because she just had dick like 12 hours ago.

then why are there women born as "roasties" with "beef curtains"

its the same thing as if you aren't circumcised at birth your skin will rip off of your dick

Who is pulling on it?

=]
o god my brain
i cant read all that -- im a centrist! have mercy

Attached: Obamas-achievements.jpg (406x384, 62K)

Another fine post from our brothers in the great white north.

I wish I could be a woman and treated as breeding cattle

Notice how there aren't hundreds of articles trying to control the social narrative on how dicks are perceived.
It's almost like the vagina is a critical component (perhaps the only)of female social value.

Attached: Nederlandse-Kooikerhondje.jpg (676x718, 456K)

>Another meme people took seriously

>the vagina is the one orifice that will always return to its original dimensions despite any abuse it's put through, because magic. Venereal. Goddamn. Magic.

Do they not realize that gaping and large insertion fetish videos exist? We can literally see they're lying.

get out faggot

This looks uncomfy as fuck to have sex with. You'd have to hold the labia apart while fucking her or her lips will go into her snatch

Penetration produces a pulling force in all directions of a vulva.

Not a single female is born with a roast beef pussy.

They all have innies when they're young and then they turn into beef flaps after they shove cucumbers and hairbrushes, and all kinds of other assorted objects up their pussies during puberty.

go have a nice discussion with a gynecologist

>It's almost like the vagina is a critical component (perhaps the only)of female social value.
This is seriously roastie propaganda trying to convince guys that a worn out floppy yam cunt just means she's " Excited " by you.
And that a prestine beautiful pussy just means she's not attracted to you.
Guys I used to mess around with plenty of high school girls. They all have nice pussies. Older girls often do not especially after having kids.
What's that tell you.

>It contracts or is "tight" when a woman is uncomfortable or not turned on
What did God mean by this?

It doesn't work like that though. You are pretty much going against anatomy. The skin on the outside is the labia, and that doesn't stretch during sex. If sex did anything it would make them loose not get larger labias..

>(((gynecologists)))

>leaf

thanks now i'm gay

Imagine the smell.

Lol roasties have to justify having pussies that look like popped balloons kek. The roast beef meme must really hit a nerve.

> Literally shoving their disgusting genitaliae in everybody's face

Femscum is disgusting. just like their pissflaps. White sharia now!

Why are some kids born with Down syndrome? Poor unlucky unfortunates.

If a woman became a "roastie" because she was molested as a child would all of you still call her a whore?

There's nothing wrong with my pussy right user?

Attached: roast.png (802x927, 807K)

if you don't find this hot, you probably always were

If she wasn't a whore she wouldn't have been molested.

>implying women meet with a pussy doctor before they have been shoving things into it

Yea she's just " excited " and " turned on " .
She spends A LOT of time that way.
You can tell.

Not totally true for the size after birth.
Try a single mom you'll notice that her vagina is looser.

With a 6” girth every bitch is tight

This whole "roastie" thing (that is, the idea that having lots of sex somehow makes the labia stretch) is an internet myth formed within basically the last 6 or so years. It used to just be the concept of "throwing a hotdog down a hallway". Nobody ever believed more sex changed the actual appearance of the outside of the vagina. It doesn't, and it doesn't even make sense. A woman's labia would not stretch from sex, because it doesn't contact anything.
That being said, that doesn't mean that "roasties" as a concept isn't sound, or that they don't have loose vaginas from taking miles of dick.

Not a single male is born with his dick at full size either. Vaginas grow as they get older.

Attached: 1548897185424.jpg (800x522, 43K)

when first post is best post

Attached: Roastie Triggering.png (938x976, 1.06M)

This coming from a faggot is truly hilarious. I normally don't side with the lynch mob, but for fags like you I'll happily make an exception.

do you think that gynecologists know nothing about the vaginas of girls under 13

Yes

>Vaginas grow

Attached: 1548748788698.png (700x740, 328K)

Seriously? I'm the only one that's picked up on the claim in this that the only time her vagina is tight & in an optimal state to be pleasurable for men is when she' uncomfortable or "not turned on"?

Bleeeech! Beats hers.

Attached: CuntyCuntyCunt.jpg (490x480, 57K)

Newfie or PEI detected

Attached: 1548018602532.png (2121x1315, 1.9M)

Very little, yes.

>Nothing wrong with my pussy right?
No not at all. I like horse pussy with lots of mileage

Attached: syrupsucker.png (500x500, 136K)

Depends if she was actually molested or not.
If she was, then I’d just want to cuddle and protect her from her bad memories.
If not, then she’s just a thot, I hope she enjoys the lesson she’ll be taught.

Why is it so hard to just get 1 fucking person to run a comprehensive experiment on this to finally put this issue to rest? There is no actual evidence either for or against the hypothesis that getting repeatedly dicked makes your labia fucking stretched and gross - it's all just eyewitness testimony and annecdotes. Even news articles where condescending SJW cunts try and debunk this just amount to 'if you think vaginas get stretched, you're a misogynistic incel' with no actual evidence.

My personal annecdote - first girl I had sex with bled like she was on her period the first 3 times we had sex because I stretched the fuck out of her with my (7.8" x 'large') dick. She said it was painful the first week, but then it was pleasurable after that - before we had sex her pussy was gaping and wet as fuck, probably because it instinctively knew it was about to be completely plugged. Even after a 3 month break where I know for a fact that she didn't fuck anyone else, the first time we had sex her pussy was still wide and a perfect fit.

Attached: 4ccb7875d2c3dfc2804b35e38ff3f53bf853a7a932814499d6e5a13b34cc5e88.jpg (1024x773, 128K)

why can't women just not be whores? is that really such an extreme demand?

Kys you bent dick fag