Why are Russians never happy?

Why are Russians never happy?
What’s wrong man?
Can I do something about it?

Attached: C74D0A48-19D4-4A83-A894-5F06EA1C36D3.jpg (506x820, 51K)

live in a cold, cold country, it has hardened their hearts made them very

cold

So your saying they need heaters?

they need a bottle of whiskey

Imagine how fucked our water is in some states such as Flint Michigan. Now imagine that 90% of a giant country with hastily made infrastructure with even worse water quality. Unironically the cleanest thing they can drink is Vodka.

That has to fuck with their brains a whole lot. Slavs need more water filters and higher building standards and regulations desu.

Attached: russian citizen 1528232913481.jpg (500x663, 72K)

It's surely not about water

Attached: 15477604536952.jpg (1024x685, 149K)

I will kill myself this year. Probably even before summer.

No, user, you should not!
Why do you even have such thoughts?

Russia was born a greek puppet state. It has always been underdeveloped and poor compared to Europe. All the efforts to modernize it or bring it to the level of a first world's country fell flat in every possible age of history and all that's left is a pale imitation of the state it craved to look like.

That's just one of the factors, I'm sure there's more.
That scenery would be dramatically improved if a few more trees were planted also you could do what the North Koreans do and paint some of those commie blocks.

Attached: Koto tourument fox 1515045993670.gif (480x360, 1022K)

Actually commie blocks are kinda nice(especially in Baltics) they were usually built to form some appropriatly looking convinient neighborhoods.
The real shit are new Hong Kong like building placed a meter away from each other and habing no facilities at all becouse unlike soviets today nobody gives a damn bout city planning.

Attached: 15422191444730.jpg (2560x1707, 1.04M)

Why?

>whiskey

Attached: v.jpg (1200x1600, 147K)

Why not?

Because death is the end of potential.

This

Yeah that's the point
When you die you're dead

What's the point of being dead?

> Why are Russians never happy?
Try to live in Russia, then you will know.

> What’s wrong man?
Ebućie pendosy, opiat' pytaiutsia unićtojit' rossiiu-matushku, uuuh, pendosy, hohly ebućie doptygalis', suki blyat'...Oh, no, that's ok. All is well.

> Can I do something about it?
Are you a famous artist or politician?
Sorry, i think you can't.

For me, death is actually more disappointing than scary.
Imagine how many interesting discoveries you'd lose out on after you die, how many useful and curious inventions will just go past by you. What amazing things will we discover in space, that will again and again force humanity to change their fantasy "laws" for the Universe. How we will try to reach out to these discoveries.
And especially, imagine just losing ALL your memories, your experience, your passions, your achievements, to death. All your preferences and all you've gathered along the way of live is just gone.
It'll be so fucking disappointing to die.
So, , at least try to live on. "You always have a chance as long as you're alive" is my motto for that case, maybe try to adopt it too?

Attached: Kobayashi-san_Maidragon_Tohru_Sad.png (1278x719, 1.05M)

Amen

why do I have to be happy?

have you ever been to russia you cringelord

because i don't want you to end up like

Why tho? Do you really care about some random guy across the ocean?

probably not you can do whatever the fuck you want but talking like that just makes death seem casual
not exactly good imo

death is casual
someone probably just died in your town right now

>live in a post-communist shithole run by oligarchs
not that this country is any better but Russia is an awful country to live in

if thats how you wanna see things sure but i find you much better just by being on Jow Forums than that "someone"

>becouse unlike soviets today nobody gives a damn bout city planning.
You've got a point, I heard those commie blocks are quite versatile with their functionality and all. What kinds of fancy things do they do when they're maintained properly?

Also I agree, city planning should be taken a LOT more seriously by companies and governments. We'd probably be a whole lot less reliant on fuel to get around if we had a few more damn side walks and better public transpiration but instead we just put a million scattered Wallmarts everywhere separated by endless highways. Well at least we still have our forests.

Attached: standard army helmet 1525199362759.jpg (397x374, 27K)

>What kinds of fancy things do they do when they're maintained properly?
they can assemble in a giant commiebot that seeks out capitalists and gulags their families
rocket engines protruding through the walls are kinda uncomfy tho

>What’s wrong man?
vodka prices going up
VAT got raised

We aren't sad at all. Yah, even not this angerry. Our country just like many other ones used to be a field of social experiments for about a century. It happened that last century brought us mostly death and misery, so many families couldn't survive the World Wars and Revolution.
Imagine a rootless peasant standing in the middle of the field size mass grave. That's how our general melancholy looks like.
Puppet state which could sometimes raid his master, nice

>Why are Russians never happy?
Thery are russians
>What’s wrong man?
They are still russians
>Can I do something about it?
No

My parents are Russian but I'm Russian Canadian .

I also am upset and look angry all the time though. I think its normal though. Discontempt is what drives things forward.

Attached: 1547964308544.png (824x706, 601K)

But despite that nothing drives forward in a right direction here.