Is boxing a degenerate or a masculine sport to get your kids into?

Is boxing a degenerate or a masculine sport to get your kids into?

Attached: DRPnJ3GVQAARnmV.jpg (720x960, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mmamania.com/2017/12/17/16787184/ufc-winnipeg-the-morning-after-this-mouthguard-had-one-job
youtube.com/watch?v=ecSeUWF6r0w
imgur.com/gallery/tgfmR
youtu.be/gxYO33XpT04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>hey so I'm a leafy leaf and should we start to give kids brain damage?

I think letting your kids get trained in martial arts is very beneficial to their lives. Other kids would be less likely to mess with them for example.

Watch any video of Mohamed Ali later in life. Twitching and shaking, a sorry shell of his former self. It's sad.

Are those baby teeth?

Degenerate and barbaric.
marital arts =/= boxing

BJJ or any wrestling is infinitely better
boxing and striking martial arts are good to learn though

He also didn't know when to quit and his "rope-a-dope" strategy invited his pugilistic parkinsonism. At the same time, fortune favors the brave.

I trained taekwondo when i was a kid. Boxing is too dangerous for young children, first let them train more traditional things like Karate. After few years consider boxing beocuse its way more fun. At least that was the case for me

You're right, boxing is literally the ultimate form of self-defense and whether or not that is a "martial-art" or not is irrelevant.

Looks like someone with a shit load of bridges and crowns broke off $20k worth of dental work.

training is ok but I wouldn't let them compete

Too much head trauma not to be degenerate. It literally degenerates your kid's brain.

This is why you don't buy cheap shit.

mmamania.com/2017/12/17/16787184/ufc-winnipeg-the-morning-after-this-mouthguard-had-one-job

>heres your teeth bro

Boxing isn’t dangerous for kids they wear huge gloves and can’t punch hard enough to hurt each other yet

jesus fuck

Attached: 1549042872716.jpg (693x693, 56K)

Bare knuckle boxing actually results in less (serious) injury than gloved boxing. All full-force punching someone in the skull with your bare fist is is a good way to break every bone in your fingers, so if someone did punch for the head they pulled their punch.

Older bare-knuckle boxing would focus instead on going for the torso to prevent such hand injuries.

better hope he doesn't get that takedown because then all your boxing becomes useless on the ground.

wrestling is the ultimate art of self-defense, boxing is close to it tho

does anyone have the video of the nigger who was one-punched and died while boxing?

Modern boxing is degenerate, yes. Bare knuckle boxing is unironically safer, the kikes added gloves because watching people get headshot over and over was more entertaining and thus made them more shekels.

can confirm. None of those in OP's pic look natural

why do some of those look fused?

Attached: 1364962196632.jpg (297x169, 10K)

Im talking about serious boxing. Its compelty diffrent thing when ther eis children only boxing group. When i was about 14-13 i used to train kick boxing and taekwondo with dudes who were over 18 yo. Ofc they knew i was a child so they didnt beat the shit out of me, but it could be potentialy dangerous. But it realy a school of life, one could say. Beocuse of that you learn discipline and become more selfconfident, and believe me, everyone needs this

Being a beejer I hate to admit it, but wrestling is #1 for sure.

boxing is degenerate
if you think having broken teeth is the worst part I got bad news for you
you brain is gona be mush

Boxing has a history of being a sport enjoyed by both the rich and the poor, you could call it pugilism or boxing, but at the end of the day the only thing that matters is winning.
Knowing this, it's a masculine sport and children should at least know how to take a punch and throw them back.

OP is a faggot, the picture is from some no-name Brazilian MMA fighter, fighting in a no-name Chinese organization with some cheap no-name Chinesium mouthpiece. The BR also had temporary crowns and bridgework.

Attached: 1537822235727.jpg (2048x1536, 579K)

Getting hit in the head is not a sport.
>masculine sport to get your kids into?
Yeah, if you encourage your kids to be hit in the head you should be put down for being a horrible parent.

Is that a British passport?

>boxing is literally the ultimate form of self-defense
It's called a gun, dumbass.
>martial art
Dust fight is not "martial arts". No fucking army has ever used dust fighting in war.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: pink wojack.jpg (220x229, 9K)

They weren't gonna need it anyway.

Watch how gracefully these children move on the canvas, how viciously they attack, yet never loose their guard:
youtube.com/watch?v=ecSeUWF6r0w

Didn't Hitler write an entire rant about how based and red-pilled boxing is, especially for children?

Boxing is an art. It's also the only white martial art besides fencing and wrestling (homosexual origins). Also it puts you in optimal physical condition, as opposed to freakish gymfags.

t. Just started sparring after training for a year, feel amazing

Attached: 1465323012679.jpg (173x180, 4K)

This, somebody had a mouth full of work done and then undone in one fight.

T. medfag

if you're 1-1. If you're facing more than one person then going to the ground is a bad idea. You can argue about striking styles and grappling styles but you need to know how to grapple and how to strike. Neither is "better" overall, just more useful in specific circumstance. MMA is nothing like a street fight.

>t. bouncer

You’re funny, commie, I kill you last.

It's for thick skull fast twitch "humans"

Even modest hits to the head cause brain damage over time. Bad idea for anyone. Fighting is cool in theory but turning into a retard isn't worth it.

why do the teeth look connected like that

>If you're facing more than one person then going to the ground is a bad idea.
Ironically enough, this is exactly why you should learn to grapple. Any intelligent group of people looking to jump you will have a person or two grab you while the rest beat the shit out of you. Escaping the grapple is exactly where wrestling and BJJ shine.

>Also it puts you in optimal physical condition
Funny because I lift 2x a week and do MMA 2x a week and Im only getting fatter. I am getting better cardio though. Fucking can't wait to get back in the gym, had to skip all of last week since I caught the flu at practice.

Brad Rone?

Boxing is a great sport for niggers. Save your brain cells.

>lift 2x a week and do MMA 2x a week and Im only getting fatter
Bad diet obviously. Also it depends if you want to lose weight or gain muscle mass ofc. But if you want to loose weight, thats obviously a bad diet

no, it's some youngsters boxing

Kids should always learn how to use their fists

>Kids can own a firearm

Attached: 6bb32eaebfdd1e90d45f504da78ddaa4--collection-meme.jpg (236x190, 9K)

>Bad diet obviously.
Ain't that the truth kek. I eat like a mfer. Funny enough, my appetite has only grown since I quit smoking weed a few months ago

That's a big fucking YIKES from me, boy.

Incidentally: I am a lifelong martial artist. I started Taekwondo young, did 3 schools of that, then went on to Kumdo and finally did back-to-back-to-back classes of Boxing, MMA/BJJ, and JKD/CQC for 3 hrs roughly 4/7 days of a week (with boxing conditioning courses in between.) Boxing, done wrong, is a fairly unprincipled sport and not very useful outside of the gym. Fun, sure, but the risk of injury is therefore not worth it unless you have a good coach.

Done right, boxing can be a proper martial art, and is superior in teaching you the basics of combat over something like TKD or Karate. Sparring keeps you in phenomenal shape and can endow you with the necessary skills to protect yourself, your women, and your children. It's a great way to build strong, even lifelong friendships, and to keep yourself disciplined in all things. THAT ALL BEING SAID, I would definitely pursue other martial arts on the side. Striking skills are absolutely vital but, without a decent ground game, you'll be a sitting duck as soon as you get taken down by two or more thugs.

One thing I can say boxing does better than almost any other sport (besides maybe Krav Maga) is how it teaches the physics of harm. You'll learn more about how to make your punches hurt from boxing than almost any other source.

>Verdict: Patrician, under the right coach.

Attached: Full cowl.jpg (1000x1000, 197K)

Boxing is for niggers. Niggers really have nothing to lose when it comes to brainpower but everyone else should stay away from boxing so they may retain that precious grey matter.

>"BJJ or any wrestling is infinitely better"
>proceeds to shit on boxing

Let me guess.. just taking shot in the dark here but.. would you happen to be white by any chance?

I boxed as a kid and now I have brain damge

Attached: 1549223122453.jpg (600x800, 87K)

I'm getting a bad tooth pulled this month and I feel horrible but this makes me want to cry.

Boxing is for niggers.
MMA/BJJ for tryhards and hipsters.
Traditional wrestling is for the Trve Mongolian Übermensch

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1549209474945.jpg (550x550, 81K)

>One thing I can say boxing does better than almost any other sport (besides maybe Krav Maga)

At this point your fake story fucked itself up the ass, memeflagfaggot.

Krav Maga is not a real thing.
Krav Maga is womens self defense focused on eyes and genitalia.
Two kikes in LA invented the Term and sold it to the fat and bored kids of their fellow kike Hollywood producers.
You are a phony.

Why is he boxing with a full bridge and a bunch of crowns? Probably 10k dental work down the drain.

Keep your hands up

The ones on the left side look like a bridge, there's little blood in them. For sure some of those were real though.

Attached: 1493864613531.gif (440x243, 3.46M)

I had worse happen to mine.

Not fake my JIDF-paid, VPN-employing, pseudosauerkraut. I have never practiced Krav myself, but it's basically just CQC with elements stolen from Muay Thai, BJJ, and Eagle Claw. To that end, I consider it more like a sport than I do JKD, which is more a true martial "discipline," per se. As to its effectiveness as a self-defense tool, I can only speak to what my colleagues from JKD have said. The local Krav gym was, apparently, fairly formidable, and had no women practicioners.

Attached: high elf.gif (406x282, 3.1M)

>shill shill shill
Go fuck yourself Shlomo and take your gay cock grabbing stories with you.

Fake, the canines are wayyy longer than that

well on the plus side it looks like don't need to repair the teeth just re-attach them

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: B7880609-0B91-4AB9-BE89-8A467E386D1F.jpg (225x225, 10K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: download (7).jpg (224x224, 6K)

>nig teeth
lmao!

imgur.com/gallery/tgfmR
you can even see one of his teeth fly away

boxing is for when they're older
kids should learn judo and jiu jitsu first

The degeneracy of sports comes from the commercialization of it me thinks.

youtu.be/gxYO33XpT04

You tell me. Strong, proud men turned into bumbling retards and demented old bastards.

Calm down rogan

Traditional wrestling is competitive faggotry.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: cfb.png (400x416, 236K)

Grappling is the first and best starter mostly for boys (Just because bodyweight differences between the genders make women grappling attackers impractical). Once you have a good foundation of grappling, incorporate striking and boxing.
Women woukd do best with something like Krav maga that relies of defensive shots to weak points.

just like rugby and american football
it's sad that people confuse danger of physical harm for masculinity

Pretty sure wrestling is just for closeted gay dudes.

I'm pretty sure the people who say this are just closeted gay dudes

He was well known for taking hits like a fucking champ in his prime. It all added up in the end.
Doubt letting your kids train in boxing will lead them to taking the same punishment that Ali went through.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1528256968315.png (485x443, 27K)

Boxing is a thinking mans sport disguised as violence. Yeah at it’s lowest form it’s 2 guys wailing on each other, but it’s not referred to as “the sweet science” for nothing. You only have 4 legal punches to work with. How you deploy them has worlds of depth and strategy. Now factor in how your opponents style meets your own. Unfortunately when boxing masterminds meet in the ring it’s not like a rocky movie. There is careful consideration, defense, and waiting for opportunity.

YEAH, GETTING YOUR BRAIN DAMAGED, YOUR NOSE BROKEN, YOUR TEETH KNOCKED TO APPEAR MASCULINE ISN'T RETARDED

Aikido is far superior in terms of self defense

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: pink.png (1080x1372, 1.14M)

oooooooo
Now he can replace his teeth with a much better, durable, stain resistant, decay resistant material, bound directly to the bone. Who wouldn't want teeth made of a superior, stronger material? If it is good enough for the richest people on the planet it is good enough for us all.

Attached: 1548222211633.jpg (822x901, 85K)

This. Besides, most likely they'll just train and spar. They'll never really get into brawls in the ring

>ground game
While I am not going to pretend like I know shit, I always got the feeling that grappling is very good to know if you’re fighting a single person, but if it’s multiple people, you’d just get pummeled by the friends of the guy you’re on the ground with.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.png (480x261, 274K)

How am I shilling? Where did I say to join a Krav gym? I am only speaking as a witness to third party accounts about Krav Maga. Further, whatever I said about Krav does not discount anything I have said about boxing.

You sound like an Israeli kike that is trying to talk people out of boxing before they even give it a try.

maybe they wouldn't have broke if they weren't already rotten af.

Aa....*SPLAT*

Attached: 1519232889102.jpg (500x750, 126K)

If you've got good enough control they'd be kicking the shit out of their friend too.

>getting hit in the head a little bit will be totally fine
>Boxing is a thinking mans sport
And after boxing you won't be able to think. A thinking man would not take on massive brain damage.
Again, getting hit in the head over and over is not a fucking sport.

This but unironically. God I want to smile so badly.

If you are facing more than one attacker you have very little chance no matter the art you train in.

t. Non bullshit artist

Also everyone knows most bouncers are little more than sucker punching street fighters.

Those are bridges and crowns in the guard, meaning he already lost 14,13,12 and had 15,11,10,9 prepped as abutments. and that's just the left side

Attached: 1534471943142.jpg (650x832, 119K)

boxing is a pretty good thing to teach children, it encourages competition, fitness, and honor, but I wouldn't encourage them to go boxing as a sport.
Then again, same could be said for almost all sports.