I ghosted all my internet friends a month ago and now I kind of feel bad about it

I ghosted all my internet friends a month ago and now I kind of feel bad about it

Attached: 1546611418960.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gSoGoUDZzOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How dare you ghost. You're not supposed to do that.

Why?

coward

Im doing the same. You don't really have the right to feel bad about it once you go through with it, and you must accept the consequences of doing so as well.

youtu.be/gSoGoUDZzOg

same but longer

same but less canadian

stop that

I only have 1 internet friend anyway

i need a friend

are you s gay a tranny or something strange user?

none of the above

wanna b my internet friend user?

thanks user I like you too :)

Attached: loli love heart.jpg (360x360, 28K)

yes.

based and redpilled

That's nice how you doing today? Im fine here it's seems almost springtime you guyd are still freezing?

I am doing great today. It is almost 5AM my time. I have insomnia. I live in the southeast and it is not freezing here. It is almost springtime! How about yourself?

That sucks, i sleep like babby usually today i wake up a bit late and i dont want to study today i dont have class and i probably end up doing nothing lay on the sofa

That sounds like a good day in my opinion. What are you studying? Are you in college?

I go to the uni i study literature and philosophy yes it will pretty comfy today, im actually watching the super bowl on dazn bc yesterday i fall asleep, do you watch it?

a month is nothing you can't fix