She does not like frogs

she does not like frogs

Attached: !1.jpg (300x450, 43K)

Stop posting this shit right now.

based schizophrenic robot

Frogs? More like Niggers LMAO

Attached: 1523983498293.jpg (300x168, 8K)

how about you stop making seven threads at once where you talk to yourself for hours on end

but i must do it for my mankind

What you need to do for mankind is kys

you have to think about all the threads from other people that you're killing when you spam yours, my schizoid friend
can't you just talk to yourself in real life or type it up somewhere privately?

trips of truth

I'm sorry fren, I just like this website. It's the only place where I can post my schizo shit... i don't know if any other place helps.

Literally make a blogspot.
Make a discord
Holy shit just do anything else then spam shit on Jow Forums

Attached: [crossover][enoshima junko][artist- moegi0926]14a4c2b7c3fd8744c5a86ba0e6c0d3f9.jpg (800x800, 472K)

do you just like the site's layout? maybe you could just create your own chan and post your stuff there. or if you can't pay to host public servers you could just run it privately

/b/ and [s4s] is good for schizo spaming

Whatever, senpai
Just accept what it is
No need to get salty at me for it

I haven't made my own chan before, or yet.

Attached: 1147390_1.jpg (630x630, 38K)

I want to fuck ralphi

>7433274
Fuck off underaged faggot.

@7433314
underage my ass
i'm not underage

>literally in the tenth grade

i quit, my n-word

Oh hey everyone, he admitted it.

HOLY SHIT
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND
I FLEW OUT OF THE SCHOOL

maturity isn't for everyone, Asriel-sama!

Attached: 3.jpg (1000x1000, 64K)

I thought maturity was being well-behaved.

I had a dream that she raped me

Attached: 1524776383301.gif (480x270, 392K)

elaborate :3

Attached: 1419336379815.jpg (720x738, 99K)

I was laying in bed when the glass in my window shattered and Raphi immediately got in and jumped on my bed, she started ripping my clothes off and ya know...

Attached: ear_nip_1510701964973.png (1200x738, 1.12M)

>wh-what happened next

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

plz tell moar
i love a good bedtime story lol

I tried running away but she overpowered me, and before I knew it, she was forcefully kissing and rubbing my cunt.

Attached: Satania getting raped by Raphi.png (1032x1457, 945K)

k-keep goin
please :)

Attached: rape.jpg (704x396, 23K)

What's this gotta do with Discord you schizo nigger

This post mean to back to dickcord, you larping faggot.

Speaking of wet dreams, you made me remember that one dream which I had long ago.
Me and some guy (not masculine and manly of appearance) of my age back then were hiding from the Slenderman in some kind of a square World War II military pillbox with long and narrow windows, shutting ourselves in.
And I could see Slenderman through these windows as he circled around the pillbox rapidly, with his steps making noise like when a speedhack is used in Counter-Strike.
And after a while of thinking how would we get out of this, we devised a plan to just book it out of the pillbox when Slenderman would be on the opposite side of it from the only door leading into the pillbox.
BUT THEN I said: "Wait, it's very risky, and we'll probably gonna die out there. Maybe we should fuck first before running out there to our almost certain death?". The guy said "Oh, ok, let's do this." and then TURNED INTO AN ANIME GIRL, turning around and sticking now 'her' butt out towards me.
I don't remember into whom exactly, but I remember that the dream ended as disappointingly fast as it usually is with wet dreams, right after the moment when I stuck it inside.

Attached: Izumi_Konata_Hmm.jpg (1392x1200, 740K)