New card. What do you think?

New card. What do you think?

Attached: Bateman.jpg (2180x1155, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MSrTnWDTdwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice, lol

>m*rketing
I unironically you a subhuman

Y-y-your card is baaaaad, human!

Speaking of which. I'll be down in Vegas on the 16th. I'll be pretty busy with force of will though.

let us see paul allen's card

Picked 'em up from the printers yesterday.
Good coloring.
That's bone. And the lettering is something called Silian Grail.
>he doesn't get it
Let's see Paul Allen's card.
I can make time and get you money.

Attached: Christian-Bale-as-Patrick-Bateman-in-American-Psycho-Rolex-Datejust.jpg (662x442, 89K)

homosexual

Attached: 1548353878821.jpg (350x350, 18K)

I mean, I'll be going down. Playing Saturday, possibly playing Sunday, then immediately heading back.

Amazing

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-05 00-51-44.png (720x382, 446K)

Homosuccessful.
I'm off on weekends. Hit me up and I'll make it happen. We'll figure something to do.
Nice.
Thanks. Pay dents.
On my desk I have a note that says "remember: owo uwu and u3u". Nobody has said shit except the country fried gay on my team who now just says owo at me whenever he sees me.

Attached: 94rOyRb.gif (410x174, 1.93M)

honestly make a better pic
and blue ink for header kinda sucks

M... My dude. What part of literally only have time to play are you not catching?

That is really super.
How did a nitwit like you get so tasteful?

Company color is blue. Header has to be blue.
I can watch can't i?
Banging your mom.

you're missing out, according to russia boipucci is profitable and all of Jow Forums knows you're a faggot and the big gae.

I suppose. Though people may think it sketchy if someone is constantly watching me play.

You know what that was actually rude.
Sorry. I just worked with the template my bosses gave me. I did unironically take inspiration from American psycho.
Really? Big market for gay bois?
>all of bant already knows
I know. That's why my trip is big gae.
Nigga I'd be fanning out blowing it up for you g. They only kicking me if they call the cops and even then unless it's the jump out gang I got niggas for blockage.
youtu.be/MSrTnWDTdwI

Attached: 578daa084b5e739b0e8e4d11_585b0aa1186142350e37bfaf_320.jpg (320x322, 30K)

Yeah... So maybe you shouldn't watch. Id rather not deal with that. Any of it.

Hey normie, were you ever one of 3 managers at a Whataburger?

smart man.

Attached: 1548646853951.jpg (352x315, 41K)

Off by 1

Czech'd

Checked

Don't be such a sperg. It's perfectly normal for your fans to support you. What's the worst that could happen?
>get too hype
>owners try to approach me
>wall of niggers
>calls the cops
>jump out boys flash up
>run over to you
>kiss you on the cheek
>bail hard asf
>watch jump boys try to bolt past the squad
>one catches a fist
>oh shit that niggas catching a case
>hit the whip outside
>ride off
>come back in grey man outfit
I got it handled homie. It won't come to that. It would mostly be a meet and greet just to say hi.
I've never worked fast food except pizza hut for 3 months. After that I hit the ACA on launch day.
You've given me something to think about. I might just get into selling qt bois. Lord knows I can find them everywhere. Might as well make some passive income.
What about Japan? Because in a year I'll be living in Japan working for Naito group.
>tfw one day there will either be a rap song about my climb or an anime about an American businessman making it in Japan

Attached: AtsushiOsamu.jpg (400x554, 59K)

On a different note. I ruptured an ear drum, and Holy fuck does it suck

Can you still hear out of it?

Sorry for the odd question, alot of your given backstory sounds like someone I know irl. A love of American Psycho was another coincidence on a long list.

Only a little. I've already been to the doctor about it and have some medication to help.

I don't LOVE American psycho it's just a good movie. I can't wait to hit the other managers with my card to force the scene.

I too shall be moving Japan within a year as well to support my weeaboo friend in his NEET ways and to prove to him Gensokyo does not exist, I will get you know in due time.

Kek, I don't blame you. Gonna be an epic meta.