Are you stoned or just stupid?

>webm related.

Attached: Chemtrail_2.webm (546x306, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/08/07/contrails.climate/index.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding
youtube.com/watch?v=DPnWaBsMYnY&feature=youtu.be[Embed]
cbsnews.com/news/geoengineering-treatment-stratospheric-aerosol-injection-climate-change-study-today-2018-11-23/
forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2018/12/05/harvard-scientists-begin-experiment-to-block-out-the-sun/#79a2ae9f40c2
youtube.com/watch?v=hoD8RcqVKp0&feature=youtu.be[Embed]
govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CHRG-111hhrg53007/html/CHRG-111hhrg53007.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4717532/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes planes exist

wtf are those the yellow htings flying thrhouh the skye??

yes, condensation exists

This is a honeypot operation. Do not join this server.

Can some non /x/ tell me what the fuck is in that?

ooh, i love honey!

Probably just put in by whoever made the video to point out exactly where the planes are

Guys a yellow dot just flew over my house!

So the exhaust from planes somehow makes water in the air collect around it?

Cloud seeding

cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/08/07/contrails.climate/index.html

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding

god Jow Forums is retarded now. fuck off with this /x/ faggotry. i bet op is a flat earther as well

yes, the particles that a water drop forms around even necessary in natural clouds are each called a "condensation nucleus" or nuclei for plural. google the term

>please explain basic science to me
So, what thread is being slid?

youtube.com/watch?v=DPnWaBsMYnY&feature=youtu.be[Embed]

Attached: 1548858602401.jpg (444x334, 92K)

Bump, OP is right. Ignore shills.

Silver iodide.

All I can tell you is that these aren't the readily fading contrails I remember as a child. There is something sinister about this.

Attached: ChECCP_W4AIQl60.jpg large.jpg (504x648, 37K)

Attached: CaTSZTrWIAAmnmn.jpg (600x450, 41K)

>Muh clouds and water particles

Documents about government geoengineering programs are openly available. Numerous substances are being sprayed in the atmosphere and (((they))) have not even made it a secret.

Go on

>th-those are just normal planes goy. every passenger plane has a totally different flight track
pathetic

Attached: chemtrails-switzerland1-702x336.jpg (702x336, 33K)

wtf there is so much i knew chem trails were a thing but holy shit they made an entire blanket and don't say cloud seeding shit that isn't it you don't need to blanket kilometres of sky to seed some clouds

Attached: 1544874446516.png (630x630, 388K)

Attached: 1548949275349.webm (720x576, 2.9M)

Attached: retard.gif (604x385, 119K)

Attached: CGVn6HgUYAAdbM9.jpg large.jpg (960x717, 98K)

Here you go, stupid.
cbsnews.com/news/geoengineering-treatment-stratospheric-aerosol-injection-climate-change-study-today-2018-11-23/

Don't forget this, dumbass.
forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2018/12/05/harvard-scientists-begin-experiment-to-block-out-the-sun/#79a2ae9f40c2

Attached: 20150804_125418.jpg (1440x1058, 285K)

Different altitudes?

Jesus, help us all.

>pew pew

Attached: 814nj.jpg (466x262, 15K)

Higher altitude would put persistence on contrails (reverse of what's here) but never enough to paint the sky in miles wide stripes.

Right.

Attached: putputput.webm (640x360, 1015K)

>live near airport
>surprised when planes fly over

what chemical do you belive they're dropping?

Silver

It's swamp gas, goyim.

>angry man yells at cloud

The entirety of Jow Forums is a honeypot. We're anonymous from each other so we can't form groups, but the government still knows who you are.

Nobody gives a shit about this place.

yes they do you dumb niggermonkey

Why doesn't someone get a drone and take a sample of a chemtrail?

If someone actually flew a drone into one of these chemtrails and pulled out a couple hundred dollars worth of silver, I'd believe them.

Can somebody explain this one?

>he thinks that planes exist and that they're not a government psyop
lmaoing at you jewish shills

Attached: 48974897213.jpg (317x267, 22K)

Just contrails goy

Attached: 1548428287113.webm (400x400, 1.52M)

>In before fuel dump shills

Attached: 1549120561564.jpg (876x568, 54K)

> clouds move in from off-camera rather than growing out from the "chemtrails" because weather systems...imagine my shock... don't sit perfectly still in the sky.
> somehow clouds from off-camera are evidence in your mind

get your schizophrenia treated before it's too late

for what purpose?

this makes the most sense

The inevitable leafus ignoramus.

>doctored videos that shill for the plane jew
planes don't exist newfags
stop being delusional

Attached: 8975980732253.jpg (634x650, 45K)

Yeah, it's all docored. Shitbag.
youtube.com/watch?v=hoD8RcqVKp0&feature=youtu.be[Embed]

poor kid never got to fly in a plane before

A confused anglo mutant with contaminated blood and no ties to any soil looks at the clouds with paranoid expectations, that there is something ominus and exiting that they can never reach, it is far away, it is big, scary and they do not know, do not want to know because they've reached peak nihilism, in which they ascribe meaning and religious deity to the shadows.

i would imagine that if certain elite folk really wanted to get some geo-engineering done or drop aluminum particulate on motherfuckers or whatever the claims are, that they'd be able to do such a thing in a non-visible way.

>Dry ice and silver iodide agents are effective in changing the physical chemistry of super-cooled clouds, thus useful in augmentation of winter snowfall over mountains and under certain conditions, in lightning and hail suppression

Attached: 1024px-Cessna_210_Hagelflieger_Detail.jpg (1024x768, 162K)

Your ignorance is a disgrace

Attached: 5293_n.jpg (960x540, 38K)

>he thinks the commercial steel 300 ton "planes" actually fly in the air
lmaoing at you newfriends
i bet you still think that we've been to the moon
or that the moon is a sphere

Attached: 7343232478893472.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Kind of like having a can of beer or drinking tap water?
Right.

I'm sorry for your brain damage, yugo

>still falling for the plane jew
your ignorance is appalling

Attached: 985983223465.jpg (558x614, 18K)

>masking his ignorance with ad hominems
typical ignorant ameritard

Attached: 98732879234.jpg (600x603, 40K)

of course, i'm personally on a well but god only knows what exactly is in the groundwater. its pretty deep but ain't exactly checked. i do drink plenty of canned commercial beer so my poor pineal gland is likely suffering something awful.

just meant that it sure seems silly to use highly visible aerosol deployment from a plane when you can likely use a much less visible method

Learn to read, mudman.

That is, someone sprays harmful substances into the atmosphere of the planet on which they themselves live?

i'm perfectly literate you brainless newfag

Attached: 9878745987423.png (449x401, 490K)

That's the fuel dump.

They've never hidden it. They only relegated people who noticed as conspiracy theorists. They've admitted to "starting" geoengineering programs in 2019, even though they've been spraying for decades.

Wrong.

do you chemtrail lunatics understand that what you're asserting would literally involve millions of people worldwide in a global conspiracy to spray the sky with 'silver iodide'?

Do you ever stop for a second and just think how crazy you sound?

Try researching before you talk shit about what you don't understand. Geoengineering via chemtrails is happening and you'd have to be blind to not see this.

Attached: CdHHPmEWEAAu3Il.jpg (600x360, 25K)

Sorry that was me.

Not an argument and no links, Jesus you're a nigger

>Try researching before you talk shit about what you don't understand. Geoengineering via chemtrails is happening and you'd have to be blind to not see this.
said the moron who doesn't understand science or anything else about how things work.

Attached: retard.jpg (604x385, 266K)

best guess would be that it flies through different air layers/air pressure in which some makes the exhaust not turn into water vapor, hence not making clouds

>he's still shilling for the plane jew
planes don't exist jew
stop shilling

not an argument

The fucking trees are growing!!!

Attached: shock.jpg (300x168, 5K)

literally just look at any plane flight map you dumb baboon

Provide some rational discussion or fuck off you annoying cunt. Even if you 100% don't believe in chemtrails, how about adding something of value to the thread rather than being a contrarian faggot? Or are you actually that fucking stupid you've simply got nothing to say?

Attached: 1549239775522.jpg (430x320, 12K)

planes can't fly
its a jewish conspiracy
or do you unionically believe that a 300 ton metal tube with motors at the sides can fly like a bird? :^)

out of mind, out of sight

Attached: 1548428005844.jpg (2048x1536, 424K)

Yes I do you fucking retarded fuck. I've been on plenty of flights. I know you might not have planes in your inbred shithole of a 'country' but every other semi developed nation can fly. Now, you've been spamming pretty fucking hard, which usually means people are on fucking target, or you are a twelve year old whos parents have just left for the day. Jewish fucking conspiracy jesus fuck. I hope a fucking ghetto gypsy stabs you and steals your shoes.

Attached: 1548428865061.jpg (600x376, 44K)

>he thinks that his plane actually left he ground
lmaoing at you :^)

/x/ scientist here, when bigfoots fart they fly really far into the atmosphere and leave behind white gases caused by their diet of pine and rabbit furs.

Yep, totally normal.

Attached: CdHw1uGW0AAf8R3.jpg (600x338, 42K)

Try understanding one of the most basic scientific concepts that is condensation instead of obsessing over some declassified documents that may have talked about weather manipulation.

>i'm just stoned.
govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CHRG-111hhrg53007/html/CHRG-111hhrg53007.htm
here is united states government document
detailing their SRM program, solar radiation
management. ie blocking the sun out. and
check this doosey out you fags, you can't
make this shit up.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4717532/
Assessing the direct occupational and public
health impacts of solar radiation management
with stratospheric aerosols

This paper explores this information gap. Using
available evidence, we describe the potential
direct occupational and public health impacts
of exposures to aerosols likely to be used for
SRM, including environmental sulfates, black
carbon, metallic aluminum, and aluminum oxide
aerosols.

clearly it says right there they are spraying
carbon, sulfur METALLIC ALUMINUM and
aluminum oxide, there's other stuff they
haven't listed because there is no law to
do so, but there you go right there on a gov
website, they spray us with aluminum. eat
shit shills.

Attached: 23214.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Oh no, air traffic.

of course its real, the shills who say its contrails are in the same league as those who say stationary hovering glowing objects are swamp gas, if there is a swamp nearby or not.
source: live on a flight path, have eyes

for further proof run rainwater through a mass spectrometer :^)

serious question about this topic, to the chemtrail believers know what the products of combustion are?

Condensation doesn't turn the entire sky grey and block out the sun. Chemical dispersion does. Go learn something: Geoengineering.

Attached: Cdfi_TcXEAA3INC.jpg (600x453, 59K)

>there is only one type of clouds
its like you guys have never been outside your house

Top isn't entirely true it just depends on the cloud type. Bottom looks like smog and deffenitly not natural.