My alcoholic step dad hates me and once said he wanted to beat me up. now I want to beat him up but i'm weak

my alcoholic step dad hates me and once said he wanted to beat me up. now I want to beat him up but i'm weak.

Attached: 1549046864194.png (409x409, 181K)

Someone I went to school with had a disagreement with his step dad. He hit him with a shovel and the step dad didn't come back after that.

Tell the whole story bro. And we will advise how to fuck this piece of shit clean up

тeбe нyжeн тoлькo пиcтoлeт

>shovel

That's actually legit

Apparently, his mother wasn't enough of a catch for him to put up with occasionally being hit with garden implements by her son.

I hate you too and if I could I'd help your dad beating you up.

get stronger user

i have an emotionally abusive step dad that has ruined my life, i've been dreaming about his death for three years now
i feel you, user, i feel you

So as a consequence of him not wanting to be occasionally hit over the head with a garden shovel, her son hit him over the head with a garden shovel and killed him? The poor cunt, I feel sorry for the step-shovel-dad

He didn't die, he just left. Funny how touchy some people are. One little smack to the back of the head and he decided it was over.

Why does he deserve to be killed Jow Forums Style tho?

just get pistol, shoot his knees. done.

The son didn't hit him hard enough

Run away from him then

Seemed to do the trick.

There's only one option left. Sneak attack

Attached: 1549209453229.jpg (151x243, 18K)

That moment when you realize... You were the son! :O

Attached: Frog.jpg (630x410, 58K)

because he's made my mom's life miserable too

Ha, no.
And stop posting Jordan Peterson.

The slag has probably made his life just as miserable. You only hear the bullshit one-sided stories that slag tells you. Have you ever considered that possibility that she may be filling you with shit?

Aim for the balls.

i've had several years to contemplate everything that she tells me and what i've experienced, it's not bullshit i can promise you that

>but i'm weak.
STOP BEING WEAK, go to the gym and eat eat more protein and veggies. Then you can settle your petty family squabble.

Attached: ARMS scout 1549170297924.jpg (1024x830, 67K)