TELL ME THE TRUTH ABOUT ANTARCTICA DAMMIT

Attached: 9FC9A696-C549-40C6-A45E-C9D97C93F0B1.jpg (300x169, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-RLncjmln8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's cold up there

It's the ice wall that surrounds the flat plane we live on

It's a bunch of fucking ice.

AVP

you can't handle the truth

Attached: im12andwhatisthis.jpg (1024x768, 542K)

fuck off we're full

>not understanding how perspective works
Holy shit, the person who fake that image might actually be retarded.

Attached: 1489870334301.jpg (750x600, 319K)

who the fuck knows man

Attached: antarctica.png (782x530, 611K)

It is the ancient continent. The hidden one, more secret than Zealandia. It held the kingdom of Atlantis, dinosaurs, AND ayylmaos at the same point in history. Unfortunately it's encased in ice due to this forced ice age that we are in. Why do you thin (((They))) shill global warming so much? Can't have their ice prison breaking.

>reality is secretly being disclosed to us through shit tier Jewish sci fi movies
It’s exactly how you’d expect them to do it too.

It's where Igor and Grichka hide their spaceship.

Shit shoop

This tbhdesu. There's unironically a pretty large alien temple under the Antarctic ice.

You guys get it

Fascist penguins rule antarctica. They were allied to Hitler in ww2 and built a submarine base.

After ww2 Hitler went through the hole in Antarctica to agartha where he became a e8 pretender with hard skin bless.

Read about it in /x where you stole the post from

Main entrance to Agartha
ET spaceship main landing strip
Secret clone facilities

2nd impact nigga shit's crazy over there

Pee poo poo dooky doo doo

reminds me of Maze Runner

That pic was in the news retard

HERE'S THE TRUETH. It's damn cold there. There are also some penguins living, but no white bears(thats kinda sucks).

kek

It’s literally a secret base for Zog

The Jow Forums discord isn't hidden if you post it everywhere

Hidden? Nah. All the continents used to connect when earth was smaller

This. And is the starting point to all you need about A! Now get to work!

Attached: 43A429E8-90FB-4FAF-8D27-84DF72CA73E4.jpg (725x1024, 168K)

I didn’t steal shit faggot. I didn’t even know what /X/ was. Got this off google when I typed in Antarctica.... faggot.

Well its the content thats located at the north pole, covered by millions of years of ice and snow, its estimated only 25% of its size is actual landmass. Its currently gaining ice each year so muh global warming is BTFO'd and ive heard some theories of nazi bases with UFO technology being their, also theirs a storage center for DNA of most life on earth in case anything happens.

Attached: 1548752909167.jpg (1000x800, 81K)

They're hiding the underground door to where the Nazi's moved to after the war (hence why Germany is so cucked, only the best went by u-boats), they can only be contained and the rest of the world is scared shitless when they emerge again, it's not a matter of if but when, most should be worried, the rest of us should be ready to join them.

Hitler and a bunch of Nazis escaped to there and they wait for world to weaken so they can take over and renew the Reich

And the news is always truthful and would never state false facts or fall for obvious bullshit.

Are you me?

FUCK, almost had it, just switch the 4 and the 1.

Its where dead presidents go to be frozen in cryo stasis and other billionaires get buried so that they can clone them in the distant future upon ayylmao returning to nuclear power from their cult of humanity's overlords.

It has the biggest entrance to the inner hollow Earth and all its peoples therein.

The reptilians is a psy-op from the penguins to keep suspicion away from them. The penguins control antartica and have a base from which they control every state government around the world from the shadows.

Ayyos carve that shit to fuck with us
But basically this

Attached: booksqaronperlman.jpg (534x401, 20K)

That even made normie news, faganon.

Sometimes penguins want to reanact the egyptians

thats why researchers are there 24/7 and why they have built 'research stations' that are the size of small towns? just for ice?

Nice try, Satan.

nuke it

I really hope this is the case, and I hope it happens soon.

check the map

Attached: the_illuminutty.jpg (600x607, 94K)

bump

Attached: 540860_618930051457279_1518795672_n.jpg (960x519, 205K)

There really isnt anything there of importance and no artifacts.
The US nuked it in 47 so its radioactive, hence you cannot go there.

it was home to one of mankind's firsts civilizations, and was very technologically advanced for its time also there were giants who were the nephilim of old oh and lastly there was a flood that sent the people running underground mind you the people doing research there think there long gone but actually they survived and the civilization continues on deep beneath the earth

nice try psy-op kike

Millions of years ago, the age of the dinosaurs was in full swing. The apex predator walked the Earth, destroying all of the enemies that crossed their path. Lesser species lived in fear of their reign. Creatures from other worlds avoided Earth like the plague. The reign of the dinosaurs was absolute.

But then, THEY came. Small, lithe creatures that fed on fish, over a period of several centuries, managed to artificially cool the planet by use of a great machine and covered the entire thing in ice. The dinosaurs could not thrive in such an environment, and became extinct.

These creatures have continued to rule the Earth, and continue to lord over us from their capital city, hidden deep under the ice in Antarctica.

They are.. the penguin.

Attached: Penguins.jpg (1200x800, 271K)

the radio activity woulda died off by now due to half lifes or whatever

And Nevada isnt? You're so full of shit

Attached: 1545874674064m.jpg (1024x824, 112K)

its radioactive because they found uranium there in operation highjump, the army tape on youtube
before the fight with ayys, which they didnt record for some reason.

Attached: popcorn.gif (275x210, 484K)

There is something buried deep under the ice, the nature of which the best scientists and experts only vaguely understand. Like an ancient temple, or a gate to something else. Pre human, advanced civilization shit. Possibly there are traps or incomprehensible mechanism that slow the process, but nonetheless the best of the best are making very little headway. Whatever the endgame of the excavation, it's going to be world changing if they succeed.

Attached: IMG_0919.jpg (1069x1742, 771K)

youtube.com/watch?v=w-RLncjmln8

those stations are there because Antarctica is the only place on earth you can view certain celestial objects from.

>only country on earth never invaded, everyone agrees on the treaty
>not political
m'kay.

Jesus, this is the most Jow Forums thread I have ever seen
Why did the Jannies move it
>jannies
oh, right

Anyways, I typed up a long reply to this but it got disappeared when the thread moved...

Basically, the poles are important to understanding our people, both our origins and our potential. Hitler isn't alive down there waiting to save us, bros. We have to learn and discover for ourselves. Either we tap into Vril and take back Earth for ourselves or earn our place back in Aldebaran. Both will require a lot of work.

There are still frontiers, anons. Still mysteries and places to explore. We need you

>build towns to look at the stars
ya not buying it