Hi Pol. Rate my gun

This is my rifle. I've owned her for ten years and she will never leave me. I'm not a prepping fag but I always keep 500 rounds close, as this is the gun I will be doing business with when the day comes. Im considering improvements for her. Nz laws are a bit restrictive in that regard. Any ideas from pol and and honest appraisals would be appreciated. Thank you

Attached: 20190205_133657.jpg (4128x2322, 2.93M)

You guys are turning me into a janny

I like mine better.

Attached: 2018-06-03 20.27.48.jpg (3264x1836, 2.34M)

yes.it is nice. I cant legaly own a gun like that though

You better be trolling. It's the exact same firearm. A Ruger Mini-14, just like the one you posted, but put into a Clyde Armory SCAR chassis.

And how much did you get paid to redirect him?

Ive wanted that exact model since i was 7 years old. I just cant bring myself to buy it now since its like $800 now. It was half that much 20 years ago.

The newer 580-series have much tighter tolerances during fabrication, resulting in overall better performance compared to the older Ranch Rifle models.
Although it's difficult to justify the $800 price tag, you could easily find them as low as $600 on Craigslist or Gunbroker.

No. Not trolling. I honestly didn't recognize it as a mini 14. It is a fucking awsome

>Hi Pol. Rate my gun

This is my weapon, this is my gun, this one's for killing, this one's for fun.

I think you have a sexual confusion issue. You should see ((( someone ))) about that.

Are you able to fix a bayonet?

It was manufactured upside down. What dumbass made this? But, you're in New Zealand, so it might cancel itself out since you're upside down too. Good luck with your bullet parties user.

Probably, but not with the hardware I have attached in that picture.
I've added an AccuStrut to improve harmonics and reduce barrel flex when firing, which tightens up the groups by quite a bit.
The chassis system itself allows for any attachment that you could put on a picatinny rail, including lights and bayonets.

Probably

I own a mini 14. It's a nice rifle.

what kind of gun is that op?

you also do it for free, fag?

OP's rifle is a Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Rifle.
The one I responded with is a Ruger Mini-14 Tactical, based on model 5847.

>I always keep 500 rounds close
Not enough.
M1A is an excellent rifle but what's with the short barrel.
Short barrels are gay.

How can you shoot upside down

Its a ruger min 14. I got it 2nd hand around 10 years ago. I addded flash suppressor and aqquired a 20 round mag. Also added that gay light ad laser sight. Would like to improve it

This, OP is a faggot

That's not a M1A. It's a similar action (Garand), but they come in many variants besides that one, like the US Carbine (.30 cal), Ruger Mini-14 (5.56x45mm NATO and .300 Blackout), Ruger Mini-30 (7.62x39mm).

As for how many rounds you should keep handy, at least 7 loaded 30 round mags for any semi-auto rifle you own is enough for any type of patrol you're ever likely to end up in, even as a LARPer in your mom's basement.

I don't get why you wouldn't get an AR and some 30rd mags. The mags might be illegal to own strictly speaking, but its not like anyone would ever know. They're not tracked at point of sale, no license required.

Wow got the higher cap mag that's good, but don't post that online retard. Your gun is already an unregistered MSSA, do whatever mods you want.

Welcome to Bant, ya fuccer.

I can't speak for how it is in New Zealand, but in Norway the Mini-14 was one of the easiest semi-auto rifles you could acquire. Getting an AR-15 takes as a minimum two years of active membership in a gun club while being part of several level 2 and 3 competitions during that time.

Depends on the AR. If it has a thumbhole stock and

In that case I have no idea. The AR-platform is generally superior in every way out of the box, and has a lot more to offer in aftermarket parts and accessories. It's one of the main reasons why I replaced the original polymer stock on my rifle.