Is there a way to get free therapy for my mental problems?

Is there a way to get free therapy for my mental problems?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

exercise to get rid of excess stress hormones

Uhh yeah sure bro.
[Disclaimer: I only have a BS in developmental psych from WSU. I am not a doctor, I cannot give a diagnosis and I cannot prescribe or recommend you medication. Any advice given by me assumed or otherwise if acted upon is the responsibility of the user and I have no liability in any instances.]
So what's up bro? You seem depressed.

Attached: United.Kingdom.(Female).240.227583.jpg (240x195, 18K)

This "social anxiety" that I have gets in the way of everything I do. I care too much of what other people think of me

>I care too much about what other people think about me
Why do you think that is? If their opinion matters that much to you I could see how that would be frustrating. Not to be that doc but were your parents very strict and reserved people?

Attached: Anime-Smoking-Girl-Wallpaper.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

I guess it came from Elementary School, I was harshly bullied for being myself. I was bullied for the way I dressed, my personality, and thoughts. Ever since then I changed how I dress and act

I used to agree, but Lifting is a meme. Literally any other exercise is better for mental health. Even then you will start to get deminishing returns. I'm talking years here still plenty of time to sort your shit out, but then again you might just be hopeless. that's sort of where I am.

Do you do things you don't like or wouldn't normally do to try to fit in with groups?
You sound very insecure user. That must be tough not being okay with yourself.

Attached: b59e4ed11897eba897b4aed4fdfe5b8ec69cecb1_00.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Yeah I've been know has the funny/weird kid to my friends and to other people. Guess I've been trying to get everybody a laugh out of them.

I'm always here to talk to you bantbro.

Attached: 1549311424011.jpg (392x400, 25K)

Normie.. plz.

Many people use humor to diffuse situations, relate to people and get the attention they want. The problem is if it's the only way you know how to get those things. If people aren't relating to you personally it's the wrong group for you.
You have a right to be picky about the people you surround yourself with.
Do you have a problem with only being the clown?
What?

Attached: main-qimg-669299d18e812041e6c92966e158e795-c.jpg (381x436, 27K)

Actually, never mind. Based normie at it again.

I just don't want people getting to know me personally. I'm just to scared of what might think of me as a person. The last time I wanted something real, it backfired badly

>based
>Normie
Sorry lad you can't use those two words in the same sentence.

>I only have a BS in developmental psych from WSU
Pullman?

based Normie

Attached: blep.png (256x242, 2K)

Based normie.
Tose feelings are natural user. Everybody fears rejection.
Living is moving past the fear to realize yourself.

>it backfired badly
Tell me about it.
It's often very difficult to find people you can relate to and trust especially in young adulthood. Relationships tend to be more superficial and those wanting to truly confide in someone will find it difficult during this phase of development to make true connections. Often this leads the most introverted of us to become bitter and distrusting of others and the way they view us.
Do you have many friends user?
Baird.
*arrests you and sends you to grammar jail for being a faggot*
Get it. It's an improper sentence :DDD

Attached: Charlie_Scene_first_mask.png (318x318, 220K)

I am real. What I do is real. I exist and persist.

Sup Kuriezy?

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
How are you?

Free therapy? Pfft. At least it doesn't have money!

Yeah I have a couple of friends, but I'm not super close with them. I think I'm just too scared to be seen alone

Good but this is a good thread. Lets not derail it with shit posts. Bad enough ralsei is here when anons asking for help.

is there a site to get mental help?

FAAAAAACK, WHY DID IT POST?
Anyway, I'll stop posting for now until I have something to contribute.

Are you personally afraid of being alone? Are you willing to do anything to not be alone?
Quite the catch 22. Wanting to be close to someone but socially awkward and anxious. That's a real bitch user.
Do you ever feel like you don't deserve to have friends because of how weird you really are?
Many.

Attached: 1538584251571.jpg (704x960, 105K)

мacлeницa

>be me
>19
>hang out with a few friends to play Dungeons & Dragons
>user says she's picking up a friend I haven't met before
>it turns out it's a cute girl
>take a quick look at her and fall in love instantly.
>she's not really into D&D
>during D&D keep on making eye contact with her and she smiles back
>get the courage to go talk to her
>i keep making her laugh
>I realize that's all I know how to do
Should I keep on going?

Yup. It was obviously something you held onto you need to get out. Go ahead user.

>Many.
like? i feel like i need it, i used to go to a psychiatrist but its like 50 bucks per session

Talkspace.
Suicide prevention lifeline chat if you prefer.

>I feel a special connection with her
>I asked her if I could hold her hand, she agrees. We both sit there holding each others hands. I go in for a kiss, she turns aways and smiles
>friends walk in and we try to act normal
>i realize I have to leave early, because i have HW
>me and my crush trade socials
>we talk constantly
>thinking to myself does she really think I'm cute
>I ask her "do you think I'm cute" she says "yes"
>I don't believe her for some reason, this is coming from the back of my mind
>after a few months of talking we suddenly stop. Weeks go by
>too afraid to ask what we stop talking
>then she strikes up a conversation and again we constantly talk.
>we stop talking again
>it goes back and forth
>Afraid to tell about my personal life, she might think I'm a loser.
>I get the courage to strike up a conversation she ignores me
>I Check her socials, she's with somebody else
>realize I'm fucking worthless

>Then realize I ruined a chance to be happy

You didn't ruin your chance to be happy merely THAT chance to be happy with her. In order to make a connection you have to open up to people and tell them about your personal life regardless of how lame you might sound. Think of it like this. If you never told anyone who you really were how could they ever really get to know you?
Why do you hold yourself back so much from connecting with others like you? Is it a fear of not being accepted for how you are?

Attached: anime-smoking-gif-3.gif (500x279, 889K)

It's scares me but I can't figure out why

I need to find a way to get out of my own head

My advice is to start small. Maybe order a drink in a new bar or talk to the cashier during your next grocery run. Once you realize everyone feels the same way you do you won't feel so alone or intimidated by the world.
What do you think would help?
If everything could be just the way you want it to in your world how would it be?

Attached: original.gif (500x281, 851K)

Is just that sometimes I can't feel anything when talking to someone. To strangers I meet, I make bullshit lies about myself so people can't really get to know me well. Even after I'm done talking I'm just out of energy. I keep asking myself how do people do this for fun? I've always hated going to parties because of this, I just feel like I can't connect with anybody, no matter how hard I try.

Attached: PS_Messages_20180213_142447.jpg (200x169, 7K)

That's normal for someone who seems to have missed the adolescent stages of development where you learn where you belong. Everyone has a group they jive with. For some it's the nerds others it's the niggers or the jocks but there is a group for everyone. Some float between groups and that's okay for them.
You seem like the type that would be happiest with friends who would talk just enough for you to feel them there but not enough to overwhelm you or completely drain you.
Have you tried taking your hobbies into public?

Attached: tumblr_mebajkhGVH1rx0zn3o1_500_large.gif (500x281, 459K)

you're getting tired making up bullshit, try telling actual real stories and discussing those next time, its actually fun

Yeah, but I know my hobbies are cringe-inducing. But I have to go user, skill work :/ . Thanks for your help btw

Attached: 1519386763474.gif (448x315, 145K)

Anytime fren. Good luck. Just remember to take it slow. You'll make it one day. You're in no rush.

Attached: 1476521710140.gif (348x323, 1.94M)