Attached: alazk-.png (441x430, 154K)

fuck off faggot

Have a microscope?

shut up sven

Attached: 0of-.png (657x884, 354K)

i doubt you're actually that small user

Attached: a5tyt-.png (575x862, 803K)

that would be wierd

Yeah nah m8 nobody has seen my bepis that hasn't ridden it.

No, stop being horny human. You know that it is a sin

wrong
send pp

what if i ride it after?

no

Attached: alakqo-.png (590x714, 393K)

my snapchat is hroudeperht come see my pp

Nope. You gotta do it at the same moment you see it. I don't just go around whipping my dick out (unless I've been drinking).

Why did you lie about having cancer?

alright, i'll hop straight onto it after you take it out then

Attached: a4df5-.png (154x154, 40K)

нeт

Attached: КОТ И КУРИЦА.jpg (800x533, 96K)

I didn't. You want to see the paperwork I have from my CT scan when I first found out?
okay then. You'll need a plane ticket and programming socks. Lube is optional.

>You want to see the paperwork I have from my CT scan when I first found out?
Yes

>You want to see the paperwork I have from my CT scan when I first found out?
Yes.
much better than dick pics

kay
i already have 2 of those things. what state are you in Normie?

Attached: a6gl-.png (1000x1000, 174K)

Why are you like this? Why do you go online and pretend to be gay with other men, married men? Do you think it's funny? Do you get some sick pleasure out of it?

i'm not pretending

Attached: ahy7-.png (400x379, 226K)

K I can't remember where I placed the pre-edit in my files so I'll just take another picture and edit it again.
Unless Kureizy is lurking around and can dig it up.
HEY CUTE!
Ok.
Las Vegas Nevada qt. Come on down and get down.
I like your naturally slutty attitude OwO
>merely pretending

Attached: 5b22c6044e8daa26203b689c94784b3443467f0d_hq.gif (500x282, 845K)

There's a board for people like you

Attached: HfiPS36.jpg (1439x1053, 668K)

That board is overrun by people bragging about cutting their dicks off. Its not fun.

unironically Normie you're pretty yum and i wanna sit on your face
keep your window unlocked so i can sneak in

that board is garbage
why torture myself when i can just be somewhere else moderately gay?

Attached: ergffw-.jpg (768x1200, 158K)

>Normie you're pretty yum and i wanna sit on your face
Okay now your'e just fucking with me.
>keep your window unlocked
I always do in the hopes a nigger tries to come in so I can shoot him.

Attached: 1526953149649.png (450x700, 599K)

Literally no one outside of /lgbt/ appreciates gayposting. Go back to your containment board.....or I'll have to spank you >;)

>Okay now your'e just fucking with me
no????
i've seen what you look like at your best and i think you're good looking

>Go back to your containment board
no :^)

Attached: alo33r-.jpg (600x744, 98K)

Boom there you go. After I got this from the ER I got hooked up with a specialty doc to get my first biopsy which gave me my diagnosis. I'd gladly post the most updated chart notes IF I HAD THEM but my nigger doctor with his gook staff haven't gotten back to me with them yet and I've got no time to go get them.
I didn't lie faggot it's just not fucking leukemia that kills you overnight and requires immediate chemotherapy. There's many cancers that can lie dormant your whole life that never kill you.

Attached: for bant love normie.jpg (1932x2576, 971K)

>i've seen what you look like at your best and i think you're good looking
I will string you up and eat your flesh Kiwi. Bet.
Unless you're into rough trade you're just putting me on. Every guy on here wants a cute trap boi. I'm a man. I have a man pucci. I do the pucci fuckin.

Attached: faye smoking.jpg (480x360, 28K)

>abdominal CT
>hiding colon
CALLED IT.

There's a lot more in your abdomen than just your colon Russhit. Most of your guts are in your abdomen.

Attached: Frank_Murphy.jpg (359x399, 37K)

>Every guy on here wants a cute trap boi
that's cause most of the "gays" on here are actually just bicurious.
no, i like men. i like men a lot. i never do the pucci fucking, i only receive. i like being treated like a toy.

Attached: ajzaq-.jpg (538x720, 72K)

I like girls and even if you were a girl I wouldn't even send a dick pic.

>most of the "gays" on here are actually just bicurious
>i like men
>i like men a lot
O...ookaaaa.......
> i never do the pucci fucking
> i only receive
k-ka.....
>i like being treated like a toy
HAWT AND FAG PILLED!
(you) are a good kiwi who knows what's up. Baste lightly with gravy!
Okay kiwi we can fuck but you have to dress like a girl the whole time and god help you if you're actually a cute trap.
MUH DICK
D
I
C
K
MUH DICK

Attached: 1495310549715.gif (312x322, 176K)

Its ok Normie, I don't judge you for it and actually wish you to get well. Ass cancer is the worst.

You know what's worse than ass cancer? Rectal cancer. You know what's worse than that? Prostate cancer (yes that's in your abdomen too). Know what trumps both of them? Bladder cancer. Imagine pissing boiling blood. That's what it feels like.

Attached: 1474604593145.jpg (445x472, 24K)

...fuck this thread lol

>kiwi
Fuckin retard, I swear.

Fuck off on mobile they both look pretty much the same. Eat my ass faggot.

>but you have to dress like a girl the whole time
that's fine with me. i think i'd look good in girl's clothes.
i'm not a trap, but i think i'm cute. pic related is me, you can decide.
i'm 18 turning 19, so maybe riding you could be a nice birthday gift

Attached: IMG4949.png (910x511, 445K)

So am I but even I know the New Zealand flag has red stars.
Retarded boomer I swear

That pic is super weird i cannot tell which way is your head or legs

Attached: detective pepe.png (436x361, 177K)

Here comes the fags to comment on that pic

It says your prostate and bladder are ok though. And explicitely mentions mass can be mucosal folds.
>makes a thread asking for dick pics
>ends up posting his tummy
damn you're smol

OwO fucking hawt as shit. Show daddy that ass boi. I might actually give you the dick as a birthday present.....damn. qt boi :3
>implying I pay enough attention to every last anons flag
Kys
Mucosal fluids are present in almost every part of the human digestive tract from the colon all the way to the throat.
Did you rule out stomach cancer?
Did you rule out kidney cancer?
What about liver cancer?
See there's a million things in the abdomen that COULD be it but unless you're A) my doctor or B) a post graduate student working on your dissertation you're not going to figure it out. I assure you it's very rare especially for my age range which is mostly caused by my diet even though I'm not fat.
Processed foods will fucking kill you mang.

Attached: 1491518008949.gif (500x281, 817K)

God i hope that tumor grows so you won't be able to have butt sex

Wouldn't stop me. I'd merely stop receiving and give it to qt bois even harder. Even if it was testicular cancer I'd just go eunuch and bust nuts 24/7.

Attached: 1476770928069.jpg (1439x1374, 207K)

It doesn't matter, I will always think you have ass cancer now.

Meh if I do then I do. I live in super space sci-fi america not Yurop. We have so many options from laser radiology treatment to even surgery if you're in the early stages. Even if I did have ass cancer the worst thing that happens is I lose a couple tens of feet of intestinal tract. I went through way more the first time I had cancer.

Attached: 9cb.png (1050x903, 1.01M)

*ahem*
NO!
U!

>the first time I had cancer
huh?

you're a terrible detective

you should still send pp pix russki

owo, thank you ;^)
are you into bdsm?

Attached: astolfo.gif (128x121, 28K)

>the first time I had cancer.
okay, wut?

unff

Yeah I had stomach cancer in 2014 and had to have surgery to get it taken care of. I had about an inch of my stomach replaced with a mesh much like what they give to people with ulcers. Hurt like shit, threw up blood for a week after and couldn't eat more than a slice of bread 3/day with some peanut butter on it. I lost 10 pounds and still to this day can't eat large amounts of chocolate. For some reason it upsets it.
Only domming not subbing. Rope exclusively. I'm a shibari daddy uwu

Attached: 1516958618807.png (687x686, 399K)

No homo fucking faggot!

Noes, besides its unshaved and I hate what my bodyhair looks like so no way.
Sorry for turning your thread into cancer discussion.

>shibari daddy
Nice~
[spoiler]I instinctively cross my hands behind my back like I'm ready for someone to tie them up[/spoiler]

Was it your diet related the first time as well?

>Hurt like shit, threw up blood for a week after and couldn't eat more than a slice of bread 3/day with some peanut butter on it. I lost 10 pounds and still to this day can't eat large amounts of chocolate. For some reason it upsets it.
*hugs you*

okay good, cause i like being tied up
also being slapped, deep scratching on my back, and super hard spanking
being choked is good too if done correctly

i like bodyhair russki, i'm a huge faget remember

>Sorry for turning your thread into cancer discussion
no need to apologize, i don't mind :^)

Attached: a4cc-.png (346x346, 180K)

Attached: b53f1adff90c7634c360eb55e7f4b6b3.jpg (352x331, 85K)

that would be illegal tho

Attached: dab.jpg (695x363, 31K)

Good. That's where they belong. Nothing on the mouth though. I like to guide your head where to go and what to do......guide should be more like force and where to go is in the throat o3o
Yes. Ulcers can become cancerous when the body is use to replicating the cells in an attempt to heal it. After that cell growth gets out of control you get cancer. I'd eaten a lot of spicy food, processed garbage and filler meats (salami, pastrami, bologna) which gave me an ulcer which later became cancerous.
I suspect my love for less healthy meats like pork, salami, sausage (hot and cold) and pastrami is what's causing my multitude of cancers that and my smoking.
Be warned user this could happen to you one day if you don't take care of your body now.
>being slapped
>super hard spanking
>being choked
Every noun verb and adjective turns me the fuck on. My penis can only get so erect. Please tell me more OwO

Attached: 1492377363461.png (633x758, 18K)

nice

Attached: 1549183293791.png (486x540, 160K)

If someone rolls quadruplels, I'll maybe post benis.
Emphasis on maybe.
x3
xdddddddddddddddddd
no I really won't, stop making your owo posts, bakas, you get love punch to the face and balls instead.
I'll show you in DMs.

Attached: 1512852721734.png (1500x1333, 1.57M)

You'd better. I want to see more of you in DM. Sorry I've been busy lately :(

Posted it~
I figured you were busy lately.
H-hopefully me going ape on you that time is the last time
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, IT MAKES ME CRINGE THINKING ABOUT IT

Attached: 1511987572192.jpg (584x530, 216K)

I have a million moments like that that keep me up every night.
>girl whips her tits out
>lets me fondle them
>try to kiss her
>tfw

Attached: 1491990463543.jpg (400x388, 40K)

thats why I asked
stop eating shit every day already and make your wife cook something decent for you, like why do you even have her
>Be warned user this could happen to you one day if you don't take care of your body now.
It will happen to me even with me eating mostly healthy food. Having shit genetics sucks.

A-at least it's all in the past now. N-not like it can keep haunting us, r-r-right?

Attached: 305.png (1080x1288, 111K)

i live on the edge
send pp pix

[insert anything that will make me squeal or scream here]
i like it

Attached: kurapika-.png (473x428, 374K)

America's underclass (like myself) are heavily reliant on processed foods because they're cheap. That's one of the biggest contributing factors to why I have such a shit diet right now. Money. In Yurope regular groceries in a market are relatively cheap. Out here it's all expensive as hell.
>$8 for a head of iceburg lettuce lol no
So eating healthy is a sign of wealth for the most part. Only boomers and hipsters can afford that shit. I eat whatever's affordable.
>make your wife cook something decent for you, like why do you even have her
For that exact reason. What do you do when you can't get staple ingredients like potatoes and meat? She does well with what she has. She's only been around for 5 years. All the years before that I had time to damage the shit out of my body.
If anything she's helping me get on the right track to eating healthy real food again.
>tldr I'm fucking poor nigger
r-r-right......
Hair pulling?
Blood draw biting?
.....c-c-.........c-cannibalism??????

Attached: 1438195043497.gif (261x319, 1.97M)

YOU WANNA KNOW SOMETHING? I THINK THIS FLIGHT PLAN SUCKS!

Attached: the flight plan sucks.jpg (716x616, 202K)

Make Neato or w/e that gook was called pay you more.

>Hair pulling?
yes, as long as my hair isn't actually pulled out. that'd just be annoying

>Blood draw biting?
yessss. absolutely. my ex had these vampire teeth that he'd put on and he'd bite my shoulder.

>cannibalism
hahahaha, probably not

Attached: a5gg-.jpg (288x288, 24K)

MUH 6 GORILLION BILLION MILLION GOY!
It's Naito and I intend to. I'm up for another full promotion at 6 months to manager from supervisor. No longer will I be an hourly peasant. I'll be on salary.
At that moment I'm not only going to eat healthier but also get jacked as shit son. I'm going for my target weight of 165lbs.
GOALS NIGGA! PUT LEGS TO YO GOALS!
Boi I am going to rip a piece of your flesh off to eternally mark you as mine, eat it and fuck you raw in the pool of your blood.
You are too fucking sexy.
Post butte and programming socks NAO!

Attached: 1486951738438.jpg (500x393, 110K)

god that's hot. i've never met someone, besides my ex, who's as fucked up as i am
i don't wanna post my butte on r/banter, and my sox are currently being washed, but i'll be sure to buy that plane ticket asap lole

Attached: a6lkg--.png (253x252, 111K)

Thats the spirit, waggie!
>going for my target weight of 165lbs.
Oof, I'm kinda stuck at 65kg right now trying to get to 70(155lbs) and I just can't force myself to eat more. And don't tell me about gomad, I'm not looking fat """gains""", besides I eat a lot of diary already.

Well, my shitposting spree is over, I got it out of my system.
>mfw
Get the Mrs here, I wanna cuddle you both UWU

Attached: 3596.png (117x234, 27K)

You wouldn't be the first qt I've gotten to open up about how fucked in the head they are. One I know is a loli pedo with a foot fetish and vore fetish. I'm down with all kinds of shit and can overlook most.
To put it bluntly I want to turn you out in any way you'll let me and that won't kill you.
>i don't wanna post my butte on r/banter
It's a shame. Would be good fap material :3
>i'll be sure to buy that plane ticket asap
You better keep me posted then. Because if you come at the right time I may be able to get some 3 or 4 way action going owo
It's mostly you just have to change your mindset of eating. Use bigger plates for bigger portions, eat multiple times a day and eating big is really important for getting gains without getting fat. I've gotten big before it's just staying there that's hard.
Have you tried protein shakes? They're way easier to get into you and they don't make you feel sick when you drink a lot of them. Plus they're really protein dense so you get what you need without having to force yourself.
Throw some ice cream in that bitch and some peanut butter. Yummy.
I'm gonna be getting off soon to go to bed. I got work in the morning and I have to fire Deija when she comes in late again.

Attached: 1479213025896.jpg (400x300, 20K)

>I'm gonna be getting off soon to go to bed.
Alright, preemptive good night kiss for both of you!
*kisses you both goodnight*
>I got work in the morning and I have to fire Deija when she comes in late again.
Admit it, you want to fire her. You're cock is leaking just from the thought of exercising your authoritarian power to bring the hammer down on her head and tell her she's never working here again, and you're getting excited at the thought of shutting down all her arguments and protests with your stone cold face.

>You're cock is leaking just from the thought of exercising your authoritarian power
Y-yes especially when I get to put niggers back on the street.

Attached: 1483768944460.jpg (600x600, 63K)

That's what I thought. You're a very bad man, a very, very naughty one. You're a menace, especially with your position, and you should be stopped.

Attached: Doktor Chen says to deal with it.png (201x268, 65K)

u3u you gonna come punish me daddy?

Attached: 1494052815741.gif (500x301, 493K)

oh damn, nice. you must know a lot of people, or maybe the people i talk to just aren't as honest with me as the people you know are with you

>Because if you come at the right time I may be able to get some 3 or 4 way action going
mmf. as long as they're all doms then i'm down. i never do the fucking, it's not hot to me

Attached: lazkj-.png (1070x702, 1.08M)

Yes, it must be me that does the punishing since no one else has the constitution for this task.

Attached: prepare.jpg (483x465, 68K)

Probably a mix of both. I have a wide network of qt bois that are almost radical extremists with their loyalty and a few people are probably being dishonest with you or hiding their real feelings.
>as long as they're all doms then i'm down
No a few of them aren't but you'll have lots of fellow play things. One may be a girl but don't let it deter you :3
Then what the fuck are you waiting for? I've been a corrupt under executive flexing their power like a true sociopath.
Punish me.

Attached: 1500468123025.gif (540x304, 1.93M)

I'll punish you by ending this teasing session.

Attached: 3778.png (145x281, 45K)

>No a few of them aren't but you'll have lots of fellow play things
oh, well that's ok i guess. as long as i don't have to fuck any of them. i just want to be used. the only time i'm kinda dominant is when i power-bottom.

>One may be a girl but don't let it deter you
girls are meh. she wont turn me off but i wont be very interested in fucking her.

Attached: aloqiz-.jpg (592x1253, 215K)

I'm off for the night.
*Kisses you all goodnight*

>thread filled with cannibalistic faggots
gross

brunswick fags are checking in. need to burn all you cunts

>cannibalistic
?

@Jow Forums

Attached: 738045AF03A34B8D8818FD7F55385270.jpg (762x785, 193K)

means you want to eat other people's flesh

this wasn't a good thread

am i going to be the first person to post it

correct

Attached: 1519407659222.jpg (1600x1600, 468K)