How can a Russian join the Ghegs?

Based country. I respect them.

Albanians make other Southern “Europeans” look like bitch niggers
>Albanian is now known to have been the first language of Europe, before Latin
>known for big swords back in the Roman Empire, friendly and attractive people get the job done (30% of British people have Albanian DNA)
>even christcucks have something for their liking - Skenderbeg knighted by Pope, awarded Christianias Ameritus or some shit for single handedly stopping Europe bell getting blacked & creating modern Albania
>the fiercest fighters when it comes to pride
>if you are friends with them they will kill for you
>ask any woman in Europe which men have the most respect for women and they will all say Albanian
>can blend in almost any White country due to ability to learn foreign European languages 2x faster than any other race because Albanian was the first language of Europe (also explains why there are so many Worldwide Albanian professional translators and linguists comparative to the tiny amount of population vs other countries)
>anytime you are this strong all other males will hate
>bigger balls than every other race combined (see Shkreli, honour killings and blood feuds)
>Napoleon came from Albanian clan in Italy
>Albanian enclave run the Ottoman Empire
>Albanians were to enshrine independence in the Balkans
>even Kemal Ataturk was Albanian
>Albanians were one of the main sources of elite Prussian cavalry

check history before any newfags try to tell me Albanians didn't single handedly stop Europe from getting mixed from Ottomans

NONE of roaches shitposting about Albania on the internet will ever come out with a public statement against Albania IRL - they will simply be killed

Albanians took the hardest blow and we owe these people a debt of gratitude. “Greeks” on the other hand deserve death for marrying armenians, turks and gypsies under orthodox blessing

P.S. part Albanian subhuman armenoid turkish and greek mongrels are not welcome

Attached: SHQIPNIA.png (1034x1034, 220K)

No no no no no don't do this to us

do what? proud race of Shqipnia speaks for itself

Lamartine: "Albanians, this nation and this people can not be mocked ... This is the land of heroes of all time ... Homer found there Achilles, the Greeks the Alexander the Great, Turks found Skanderbeg, people these of the same race, the same blood" .

Maurico Druon, secretary of the French Academy: "Albanians belonging to those people older than History itself. Albanian grandparents participated in the war of Troy, led by Achilles (on one side) and Hector (the other side) ".

Nicolas Iorga: "The Albanian people together and the Basques one are the oldest in Europe."

Maximilian Lambertz: "The true History of the humanity will be written only when it will be written with the participation of Albanians".

Huacunthe Hecquard: "In no country in the world women are not more respected and does not exercise a powerful activity than Albanian women, some Albanian mothers ousted from home their children because left the war front. They had returned them to the battlefield".

Lord Byron: "Albanians with their costumes make a most wonderful scenery in the world ... Albanians are the most beautiful human race exists, courageous, stronger than their strongholds."

Henry Noel Brailsford: "... The 'primitive' Albanian, in fact is the superhuman," of which Nietzsche dreamed."

Giuseppe Katapano: "Atlantida which disappeared 12,000 years ago, was the land of the Illyrians (Pelasgians), who escaped the flood of Atlantis and began new civilizations on all continents, especially in Europe, Africa and Small Asia small".

Agostino Ribeco: "The millennial Albanians Rights, ethnographic and geographic range from old times in Illyria, Macedonia and Thessaly."

This pasta is better than fettuccine!

Branislav Nušić: "Albanians are indigenous, who during all invasions of peoples kept its type and character significantly. They faced attacks by Romans, dense Slavs raids, who invadet them all fields, plains, and rivers ".

H. Dusko Konstantinov: "Albanians are the oldest inhabitants of the Balkan Peninsula and direct descendants of the Illyrians, who had built the most powerful state in the Balkans."

Edvin Jacques: "The Illyrians or Albanians, these stalwart warriors were Albanians, heirs of Achilles, Philip, Alexander the Great and the Piros of Epirus ...".

Edvin Pears: "Albanians are descendants of the oldest race of the Balkan Peninsula, namely the Aryan race, to draw this word from two Albanian roots of words: Gold and side, which i.e. people of pure gold."

Max Myle: "The names of of most familiar people derived from the old Albanian word 'Ar'. This also applies to many other countries of the world."

Fanulla Papazogllu: "Dardania is one of the ancient Balkan provinces where the indigenous population is the best preserved."

Jen Goss: "The origin of the Albanians to the time of Pelazgs and have pre-helen origin."

Gustav Meier: "Albanians are young Illyrians".

George Hahn: "Albanians are descendants of Illyrians, but the descendants of the Illyrians were Pelasgians ... Albanians are grandchildren of Pelasgians".

Haki Pasha: "If the Albanian history emerges, the Ottoman Empire will go to the river".

Harold Whitehal: "Egyptian hieroglyphics, created 4,000 years ago have Albanian significance".

Henri Braisford: "In Macedonia, Albanians are the only indigenous people."

Johan von Han: "The Albanian derives from Illyrian and the Illyrian from Pellasgian one".

Jovan Cvijiq: "South Slavs, after arrived in the Balkans, found there the Albanians, who under their pressure (Slavs) retreated southward and to most mountainous areass, where we face today."

Konstantin Paparigopulos: "Only the Albanians are considered descendants of the Illyrian race."

Die for me.

Attached: 1487498358277.jpg (2048x1024, 338K)

>tfw (((NATO))) forced Balts to stantion sandniggers from Spain, France and Italy on its soil

They also sent niggers from Canada My uncle was one of them lol!

Attached: 1520138960520.png (1946x986, 740K)

>there are niggers in Canadian army
from what I've heard your army is pretty English and French with some Sikhs, gooks and Metis here and there

>wants to cuck himself to Albanians
>completely ignores his infinitely more badass Cossack ancestors
ti pidar blyat

Attached: CossackWithRoachKebab.jpg (800x580, 76K)

>even speed horse is afraid!

NATO is fine.

Cossacks used to mix with turkroach women

Albanians are the original Europeans, but slav(E) subhuman servs will deny this

>Cossacks used to mix with turkroach women
That's funny, because I swore that my grandparents told me stories of how they mostly took Polish trophy wives. Fat chance, Boris.

They took both

normal Russians don't descend from Cossacks many of which intermarried with Caucasian roaches
if you want nonwhite subhumans to be safe in Europe

Imagine wanting to be Albanian. I cringed so hard

That would be the EU Army project, not NATO

Attached: eu armored.jpg (890x688, 40K)

>normal Russians don't descend from Cossacks
It really shows, too, because many "normal" Russians are either drunk off their ass, spiritually destitute, or terribly retarded.

They're very Asian.

they are well known for being dangerous and they have interesting culture

unlike armenians with somali shitbloods that believe themselves to be descendants of Plato
>not NATO
what fucking """""White""""" alliance would have USA, Turkey and southern european shitholes on its list? NATO must die
everything you listed is better than being mixed race or descending from cannon fodder mixed race bydlo

>just disband your defenses!
What alternative do you have? Guarantees of peace? Didn't work out so well for Ukraine.

[Laughs in Serbian]

>everything you listed is better than being mixed race or descending from cannon fodder mixed race bydlo
Cossacks and their descendants aren't the backstabbing chink quadroons, Ramzan.

Attached: images (4).jpg (191x264, 9K)

>begs to join the (((EU))) since 2014
>expelled russian diplomats during (((Skripal "incident")))
>support NATO in Crimea issue
>literally attacked Serbia
>is literally in NATO
no matter how cool you think they are, they will murder your family when a fat kike on USA throne says so

Attached: 1512157080249.png (238x399, 144K)

not all Cossacks are mixed, but that's a dead warrior caste today
>expelled russian diplomats
based Shqipnia BTFOing subhuman representatives of subhuman RF regime
>literally attacked Serbia
Serbs are mixed roaches anyway

>inb4 US leaves when most member nations reach self-sustainable military spending levels
What now?

Serbs are our bros nigger. You're probably a siptar anyway

Hows it going Blerim?

Finally we can give Israel the funds they deserve

USA never leaves on its own
>Serbs are our bros
and Israel is Americas greatest ally! Find me a single Serbian region where Serbians look like Russians, because Ghegs in the north resemble Russians a lot. we have far more things in common with them than with Serbs

>You're probably a siptar anyway
yбeй ceбя пoбыcтpeй, гpязнoкpoвный cepбoфил-дeгeнepaт. y cepбoв в гeнoмe ECTЬ BCE oт гpeчecкo-apмянcкoгo гoвнa дo ceвepoaфpикaнcкoгo и южнo-aзиaтcкoгo цыгaнcкoгo нaмeca

Why the hell would anyone put any effort in a cringepost like this?

Attached: 15471958429380.png (1200x1200, 236K)

Vanga pls, keep your predictions to yourself.

He's Albania diaspora, I think he maybe the same Albanian/Caucasus mutt that likes to larp as a Russian.

Serbs and Russians literally speak similar Slavic language and share the same ancestors.

We share culture and hundred years of wars fought together can't just throw that shit away. You're probably just trolling tho

Bullshit

Russian is the least slavic of the group.

Attached: language-comparison.jpg (599x487, 70K)

Which wars? Serbs were always backstabbing rats, yes we fought for them but not the other way round. A nation of lice, hope they get gassed.

And the most Baltic. Yet, you hate us the most.

Abanians are the worst of europe right below moldovia, fellow muslims hate them, every slav hates them as a matter of fact you can correctly judge peoples sanity by asking them about albania, OP is crazy and most definetly an albanian, not even caucasus roaches would stand up for these muslim "brothers"

Attached: 1549064655987m.jpg (663x1024, 133K)

>we backstabbed, invaded and colonized you - but you should forgive us because... language

Blerim confirmed, only Albanians are this butthurt about Serbs that its literal autism.

speaking similar language means nothing when you are a roach. Serbians also share their ancestors with grekoarmenoid roaches, gypsies and turks. Russians don't
>hundred years of wars
name one apart from WWI which wasn't voted by the Russian public. Million serbs don't worth a single Russian.

Gheg Albanians look like me. Serb subhumans don't
this. but to be backstabbers they should have been our allies first. which can't be a thing since we are of different race

Attached: GhegShqips.jpg (2560x1596, 409K)

There diaspora is the worst, known for being thieves and criminals almost like gypsies.

>ancestors with grekoarmenoid roaches, gypsies and turks
Nice self projecting Blerim

Pls keep your shitty "bread" and "bakeries" inside your borders. Or populace sadly seems too dumb or poor to avoid them.

Meh whatever. At least they're our only real ally we aren't forcing to be one.

When I went to uni in Germany, students from a variety of backgrounds - Bulgarian, Ukrainian, FYROMians all agreed on this.

Even here in Australia they are known to do petty crimes, they like to group up, get a person drunk and then steal there valuables, It has happened to alot of the international students here as they are to scared to do anything on the locals. They never act alone as well as most of them are extreme cowards.

Nearly every person that has had contact with Albanians has had a negative experience with them

>self projection
serb rat, your people mixed with gypsies, greeks, bulgarians and other trash since
what the fuck is FYROM? It's Macedonia
they can't be our allies and never will be our allies because we are not of one race. and you know who actually stood by Russians since the 12th century? Albanians

whatever doesn't look like us is subhuman by definition

Attached: Serbs.jpg (669x763, 80K)

>what the fuck is FYROM?
Its a fake artifcial nation just like Albania.

>serb rat, your people mixed with gypsies, >greeks, bulgarians and other trash since
Thats literally you Blerim, Albanians are literally the mutts of the Balkans formed by mixing Vlachs with Greeks, Montengrian Serbs and Latins.

Albanian never existed has an Independent Albanian state before the 1st Balkan war, it was made in order to weaken Serbia and Greece and serve as a puppet for Italians. Before that Albania was ruled by Greeks, Serbs and Italian nobles.

Good night Blerim, I don't waste my time with Albanian keyboard warriors.

Just support Kosovo they'll probably let you in

>fake artificial nation
more real than armenian faggots LARP as Greeks south of them that's for sure. You can claim that Albanians mixed with Greeks and Latins, but that is simply not true and can be easily confirmed by Albanian Identity by Descent and autosomal DNA tests

>ruled by Greeks
Most Greek prime ministers were literal Arvanites you gypsy faggot.

also
>giving a shit about greek subhumans
move to armenia or somalia they came from, if you like greeks so much. literal repulsive apes

Kosovars are something else comparing to autochtonous Albanians in Albania though

so will most Europeans countries you like most likely, so it's not like their special

op is not russian but an albanian shitskin in america

Albanians are scum. They rival the pakis and somalis in degeneracy. All these groups are criminals and drug dealers. I abhor that they're considered muslims

>they're considered muslims
they aren't. most Albnians are atheist

lol ur a faget

Good I hope the pakis follow suit

>30% of British people have Albanian DNA

What?

Attached: 1543795143279.png (789x612, 84K)

He is an albanian Ikibey. Dont bother

he is an albanian immigrant in america who hates all people superior to him

all he does is spamming garbage 24/7

dont bother writing with him. just use the report function

Attached: Screenshot_20190122_211531.jpg (1080x1486, 121K)

i saw a thread once where he admitted he was into the cuckold fetish

he likes to watch his wife fuck georgian and spanish men with green eyes

albanians are subhumans

Attached: muslim turklet in denmark.png (1220x770, 385K)

And so I'm creating any threads blessing the other european countries.
I created a thread with photos of nature of Italy once, trying to figure out how an Italian liberal can look at all the beauty and think "I want more arabs and africans here, that will surely do this country good", but that's about it.

> subhuman representatives of subhuman RF regime
or so you're one those self-hating eastern slavs. Makes sense now

Why would it leave, for what reason? They have free access for their troops everywhere and their vassal states love it and beg for more

>self-hating
you must be thinking of idiots like yourself that support our government and RF.

our governent does everything it can to turn us into subhuman mongrel mutts like you serbgypsu friends

fuck you, cuck

You must be over 18 to post here.

you must be White to live in Russia.

give me one reason why I, a pureblooded Slav, should support this federation of mixed subhumans and open borders.

пиздyй oбpaтнo нa тyпичoк, быдлo

>a pureblooded Slav
But you are a Caucasoid Siptar with mostly Indian or Armenian blood ?

Attached: 1544206970909.png (936x1412, 79K)

My kids will become Shqiptars in a generation or two. Maybe one of my grandsons will lead a final extermination campaign of the Greeks or gypsies in the region

>that pic

Attached: 2gpygg.jpg (326x294, 34K)

Northen albanian women are hot.
Worked with one,she had the nicest legs and ass a man could dream of.
Shame she was pretty promiscuos.

Do you at least know of any suitable leader? Do you know of a public figure that can play president successfully? When the empire fell apart, the temporary government was a team of politicians, lawyers, generals etc, and it still was a shitstorm. Countless deaths, slavs among them.
Who are you going to put in the leadership position that manage? How do you imagine your perfect meme pure-blood slav nation? Where will it be? How is it going to be built? Who among the surrounding countries will support it instead of trying to make it their personal bitch, and just suck all the resources, turning us into another african shithole?
You can't answer these questions. You don't know shit about ruling countries, you're all about feels and wants, like a fucking child, like a woman.

Attached: thomas1.jpg (346x299, 13K)

As written by Albo LARPing as a Russian.

Attached: albanian history.jpg (440x311, 61K)

Attached: 1798731_628623020506478_905759087_n.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Not every fucking person on the internet is fucking albanian!

But you are.

I haven't even writen the OP post, you sandžakije.

Why are all slavs so cringe?

just kill yourself

Imptrash thread

Better than being a fucking leaf.

Sandžak is so: mu:ch better than Canada!

Better than being a goatfucker LARPing as a Russian.

Bumb, I'm not albanian.

Attached: 5f_thomson_albaniaaa.jpg (800x440, 161K)