Fat rich diet gives energy

> Me 10 days ago tired, always sleepy, making thread on /pol about brain fog
> Me starts gym and fat rich diet, restricting carbs
> Start feeling great, full of energy, waking up 6am ready to go to the gym
> Friend proposes to eat some carb meal at morning, me says ok
> 30 minutes later me feels slumper coming to body, sleepy and rundown with no energy

Wtf /pol?
Is our eneryy depleted daily life on carbs a pale substitute for real life ?

Attached: 580b8e79fa5eb92ba62291a8259f18cb.jpg (735x1450, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvgRiTHBAuc
youtu.be/X2qdyKxU0YU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you ecto or endo?

>energy gives you energy
oh shit

Carbs are energy too but they sap your energy

What is dat

He asked if you were a weblog client, or a Japanese comedian.

from my rough understanding carbs are energy only for few hours, if you don't do anyhting after eating them they will just make you fat to store that energy for future when you need it. so you should really eat carbs only when you need fast cheap energy.

Dis a new meme?

Carbs were from ancient times peasant food

>digits
It is now, lol.

Truth. I live on green veggies, meat and cheese. I did a cheat day yesterday and had candy and pretzels and ice cream after Fish N Chips at the bar. I wasn't able to finish anything, but I nearly vomited when I woke up this AM and super sore. Happens every time. Fuck carbs.

calories=calories. End of chat.

>fixed diet
>doesnt know about the nut jew

Get rid of the nuts, far too many oxalates, and anti nutrients inhibiting the absorption of the rest of that food in pic related. If your gunna fix your diet get rid of the nut jew, and the vegetables jew.

>be me
>eat fast food every day
>feel good regardless because I'm not a little bitch

Look at this fucker telling people not to eat vegetables. You serious?

Manliest thing you can possibly eat is steak and broccoli.

Attached: avatar3.png (334x306, 52K)

All food is energy only for a few hours

If you can't digest everything you are borderline ill

this guy is legit and trustworthy because he calls food jews, I will invest money in his health program

your metabolism, you retard

Totally.

Before mass farming a few thousand years ago humans would eat meat and the fat on it. Protein and fat.

When I wake up I squeeze half a lemon in a glass of water and add 3 tablespoons of olive oil.

I eat fish, nuts, lots of butter and eggs. I feel better than ever.

Eliminating most sugar and simple carbs, going keto/paleo high fat... life changing. Add intermittent fasting for God Mode.

This is the dumbest shit. First scecify what kinds of carbs. Carbs are VERY different. If you eat sugar and wheat don't say "Carbs make me feel like shit". Eat good carbs like potatoes, rice, oats, fruit and vegetables. Those carbs make you feel great.

Low carbs
No processed sugar
Intermittent fasting
Cold Showers
Exercise

This will solve nearly all problems outside of some serious medical issues

I wanna warn you bros that doing Keto works wonders but if you eat too much red meat (Steak, beef, etc.) and eat too many dark leafy greens (Spinach / black leaf tea.) then you could develop kidney stones, which after 2 years of doing keto grow big enough to not come out, so a doctor has to go up your pee-hole and laser them apart, which costs around $10k for Amerifats.

Are you willing to pay $10k and go through the third most painful thing on Earth to lose some weight?

You have probably destroyed your metabolism with crap food like cakes, cookies, candy, crisps, trans fats, hfcs etc. I eat carbs and never have brain fog, never tired, never feel crap.

Learn to Fathead, ketoers. That'll save you from cheating.

>Potatoes
>A good carb

Starchy carbs aren't the best. Just eat moar broccoli.

Fuck ray peat and fuck boomers

>meme flag
>discouraging healthy diet
Can see the (((nose))) from a mile away

I'm not saying that you should go full Jow Forums and eat only the cleanest shit. Most people don't have time for that. Still if you cut wheat and sugar as much as you can, you will feel better overall. And potatoes are rich in many nutrients so they are fine by me.

Why olive oil over coconut oil?

>Avocado
california fag detected

OUT OUT OUT

After I started eating eggs for breakfast, I'm not as tired anymore. I definitely feel like you are on to something.

problem is, most burgers mean HFCS foods or soda or some shit with high sugar when they say "carbs". food with added sugar ia worse than fatty food, but "carbs" are only shit if they are ofbthe added-sugar type.

oats (all carbs) wont make you tired, fatty

I know plenty of ketoers that this didn't happen to.

I literally ate 1 lb of beef and 1lb of spinach every day for 2 years.

My kidneys are now loaded with stones, and I've had ONE get stuck that had to be lasered out.

It isn't even the fastest way to lose weight, but is pretty damned effective for cutting while maintaining muscle mass.

If you keep it to like, 2-3 potatoes a week without frying then you might be okay. But there's just better choices. Sweet potato has more nutrients and most 4channers just need to focus on calories in / out.

Shit, if you get a blood test that says you're deficient then by all means load up till you're good but 99.9% of first worlders aren't deficient since when you get a craving it's your body giving you a 2 month warning that your vitamins are getting low.

Sounds like a truckload of fun

Attached: 1534312148894.jpg (400x386, 37K)

this. americans need to realize theyre retarded and their corporate-sponsord diets are full of added sugar

nothing wrong with "carbs" in general

No it just takes longer for the carbs to become available for energy

that's because it is very exhausting for your body to switch to a ketogenic diet. Your hair will fall out eventually.

keto is retarded meme shit. Id rather go ana than keto if I was that desperate

I do sometimes use coconut but meds are known for good health and long life and have used it for thousands of years so I trust that evidence.

I use Tuscany olive oil and sometimes have Greek ones too, mix it up but get good quality.

Good for bulking too, have carrot + blackberry juice etc. couple of scoops egg white powder and 3 tablespoons of oil.

>nothing wrong with "carbs" in general
There's nothing wrong with them - but there is something wrong with the way western diet consumes them.

Carbs provide short bursts of energy, but also result in a hard crash, where as high fat diets have a more sustained energy output. This is why many athletes have very high carb diets for that burst of energy. For the general person, a lot of carbs can make you feel lethargic after that initial energy burst.

Op /pol? You have to go back keto fag

youtube.com/watch?v=NvgRiTHBAuc

I couldn't find a more effective way to maintain muscle mass but I'm at the point now where I wish I could go back in time and do parkour instead of bodybuilding.

Who wants to be the main tank in a zombie apocalypse?

Everyone always wants me to lift stuff and move heavy shit around for them.

No one ever wants to commit to an actual fight and those that are just as big are too disciplined to want to fight in the first place.

I'd rather be sneaky, like a rogue, able to climb into stadiums and shit.

Maybe it's not too late to switch gears.

Carbs will depends on what you need to fuel your body and your activity. Many years ago when i was training for the airforce I used to regularly run ultra marathons (just go off and run 50miles) and a good pasta meal the night before was critical to be able to do that.

>Carbs provide short bursts of energy, but also result in a hard crash
are you sure oats give you a "short burst of energy"? or are you referring to sugary foods?

because IMO all foods with added sugar/HFCS are the devil. I was only talking about "good carbs" if you will

"low carbs" "high energy"
Human energy is literally carbs, you know, blood sugar. How fucking stupid are ketokucks?

Goto /Fit you fucking retard.

>I was only talking about "good carbs" if you will
There are no "good carbs." HFCS is the same thing as you get from natural fruit juice. It's not as bad for you in fruit form, but once it's juice it's just as bad.

All right cunts, unless you're subhuman / third world trash, this diet works for those of pure background. (Mutts discluded.)

1g protein for 1lb of LEAN bodyweight. (So your weight minus your body fat %.) - Eating this will prevent muscle decay, keep you from getting fatigued easily when doing shit.

.5g fat per lb of bodyweight. This will keep you from feeling starved and you'll be able to stay warm longer as well as sleep soundly.

1g carb per lb of bodyweight. This will keep you from getting brain fog, as well as give you endurance and even keep you more hydrated longer. Healthier nails / skin / hair / etc.

If you're a fat fuck, then you need to eat the amount of the bodyweight you want to be.

So for men, being 180lb and 14% bodyfat (Abs for most men in shape.) is:
155g protein
180g carbs
90g fat

This is really only after years of muscle development though, for most anons you'll prob be 25-30% bodyfat in which case:

126g protein
180g carb
90g fat

Of course you can do even less protein and still be fine, but it'll stunt muscle growth and you won't be able to lift as hard or as long. You can go as low as .5g per lean lb of weight if you want.

>It's not as bad for you in fruit form, but once it's juice it's just as bad
then... dont fucking drink fruit juice? (or anything else thats liquid and has calories)

wow that was hard

human body processes proteins/fats to carbs
digestible carbs are still important and they are found in almost everything we eat (even in meat), yet we do provide them in excess
never have i seen chimpanzee eating a twix

I brought it up as an easy answer. Your oats are broken down into the same sugars.

>grains, fruit, vegetables
>my example of carbs: twix
>why not convert protein to carbs? thats efficient, rite??
Not gonna make it, polack

Attached: omt8h6pgoos01.jpg (445x700, 156K)

most stones can be dissolved by an acid that is in citrus fruit. eat 20 citrus fruits per day and go on a low oxalate diet. don't eat green, you got oxalate stones from all that spinach

30% of your calories should come from fats user.

lost my nxt to liver blatter(galle) to fat rich diet.
that's something for russians and slavs , germanics can't survive this we need bread

>Your oats are broken down into the same sugars
whats your point? that oats are just as unhealthy as candybars? because thats retarded

It's true tho primito, so just drink a Coke instead :-)

>Carbs are energy too but they sap your energy
ok.

Attached: 154.jpg (399x400, 13K)

i stopped the coke and the nutella jew, was hard though, i also gained weight

Most vegetables contain antinutrients. The vitamins and minerals in them are usually very poorly absorbed by humans.
Broccoli, for example has sulphorophane, which idiots like to say is anti-cancer, but in reality is toxic to every cell. It may be hormetic in low doses once every few months, but should be avoided for chronic inflammation.
Plus fiber creates an unatural microbiome.
Humans are pure carnivores and should only eat vegetables as a last resort to avoid starvation.
youtu.be/X2qdyKxU0YU

Good on you, right now I'm struggling putting down the alcohol jew but at least I haven't had to worry about the alcohol jew for a while

Sugar jew*

Recently switched out eating oats in the a.m. with pic related in sea weed wraps (nori) and get shit ton of energy and I feel great.

Oats are laced with too many chemicals nowadays, it's not the same wheat your ancestors used to have

Btw 20lbs bag is like 17-18$ and shop through an online portal like ebates, top cashback when you sign up its a $10 bonus and you get a cashback % shopping through it, like a rewards credit card

Attached: CALROSE RICE.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>antinutrients

Attached: 1533429480433.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

What about potatoes and rice? Are those good in any quantity?

>What is the randle cycle
Glucose and fatty acids compete and block eachother in the mitochondria. Fatty acids produce ketones which are a more efficient fuel source for areobic respiration.
Think of it like this:
Both wood and coal are energy, but if you keep stocking a stove with wood you won't have room for the more efficient coal, and will have to waste more time with the wood.

>not drinking pumpkin seed oil by the gallons

Attached: 1548262462716.png (786x751, 173K)

>I went from a diabetic diet to a low-glycemic fat-based diet with exercise! Suddenly I achieved a temporary change in my state of being!

Nobody cares. Shut up, faggot.

Im on the warriors diet for 2 years now im pretty sure i know, tyrone.
Carbs are pretty damn good.

Polish Man vs Florida Man when

>what are lectins, oxalates, phytic acid, saponins, glycoalkaloids, glucosinolates, phenolics, cyanogenic glycosides, and salicylates
all of these are in every common plant based food eaten today
All of them either prevent nutrient absorbtion, or are outright toxic when eaten chronically.

Enjoy dying early. A high fat high protein diet builds far more muscle since muscle cells don't have glucagon receptors, and thus mtor is still stimulated when eating high fat via the insulinogenic effect of the protein which is blocked by glucogon in other cells.

Most athletes perform better on ketones as well

Currently watching on 2x.

Very informative. I've tried meat-only diets before and my brain just slows to a crawl. Back when I wasn't a NEET I had to use said brain to do management shit, and couldn't really function without vegetables.

Rice has lectins which can produce brain inflammation, potatoes have glycoalkaloids which paralyze nerve cells by overstimulating acetylcholine

I would suggest getting keto-adapted first, then go to all meat.
You also need to have organ meat, since it contains vital nutrients that muscle meat does not have

Can't do keto. Kidney stones will raep my insides.

I'm at the point where I've tried 99% of the world's diets and my favorite is .5/1/1-lean which is what the US military teaches.

We've only been eating those for a short time. White carbs and starch are so good I eat those as a snack sometimes though. Start with just meat/fish for a few weeks, then insert other foods and see how your mood, digestion etc react. Don't forget intestines, liver especially.

alcohol in measured dosis, is not jewish at all, letting yourself become addicted that is, but tacitus already noted the germananian drinking behaviour to be excessive, and indeed whites do not get easily addicted to alcohol because we self selected for being resistent to that.
booze added some new layer to the game, and the jews used it to make people poor, and to seize their belongins,

poland is the florida of europe, it even got the swamps i believe

endos are tops, ectos are bottoms.
are you a bottom?

Some bullshit disproven by hundreds of studies

>2 years of doing keto
Why the ... Oh, flag, trips. Yea, fuck off.

>eating food
you disgust me. pic related

Attached: hhh.jpg (750x563, 90K)

God, amerikikes are fucking retarded as fuck.
If you don't eat for 20 hours does that mean you're running on carbs most of the day or on ketones?
>mtor
>stor
>glucablargh
>athletes
At first i was mad but now its kinda funny because you're most likely some 56 mutt mongrel monstrosity.

Attached: 1546.png (1022x1146, 521K)

Your body is made of fats and proteins. Your body only uses carbs for fuel and they are not even the preferred fuel. Fat literally makes up almost EVERYTHING in your brain.

Fat and protein all day. Anyone that says otherwise is suffering from your previous brain fog.

Nigger

Found the total moron whose body is made of garbage.
Your house (body)
>find rotted driftwood
>collect rusty nails
>find tape that's been sitting out in the rain
>buy elmer's glue
>assemble house with collected materials
This is your body and you think it's going to last?

>not realizing you can feel even better and haven't reached your potential
Good enough is good enough for some people.

Carbs are like women, you think they pay tax at first glance but when you look at the sum total it comes out at a deficit.

Why?

The same it's always been and always will be, a simple equation;

Nutrient density X digestibility

There's a reason lions only eat once a day but a cow chews all day.

As humans, spiritually speaking, we are *supposed* to consume the highest animal souls so that we can transmute them to a greater purpose. You are what you eat, are you not?
How many great men dined on bread alone?

wypipo shouldn't be eating carbs

>been ketoing for 4 months
>cheat meal on new year
>ordered mcdonalds
>almost vomited
>farted my soul out
>too sweet
>burgers' texture too soft
>gross

>Manliest thing you can possibly eat is steak and ketchup
fify

Attached: bald-eagle-attacks-trump-photo-shoot-time-magazine-4.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

Break it down for a brainlet. What do I need to be eatting and what not? I need energy damnit.

Enjoy your cancer. High fat intake is a higher risk factor for lung cancer than FUCKING SMOKING CIGARETTES. Bet you didn't know that.

are you white? meat, vegetables
are you not white? grains, because fuck you.

>High fat intake is a higher risk factor for lung cancer
Imagine believing that this is true. Just imagine.

Sounds like you need to empty your pee jars

Why not just call it what it is? - Keto!

And I agree, keto is awesome. Carbs fuck you up, make you fat, unhealthy, ugly skin, make you look old and not least carbs will drain your energy.