LMAO why are you guys like this

LMAO why are you guys like this

Attached: indian-swedish-couple-6.jpg (700x412, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n6V0jZJm3KU
youtube.com/watch?v=G9FggJE1HjY
youtube.com/watch?v=4HUAFO0nGl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: indian-swedish-couple-cover.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

le weclome to le internets enjoy your le stay

damn she's really cute

>they want to kill the mother and baby
>but not the indian guy
typical alt-cuckolds lol can only pick on literal women and babies and too scared to handle 1 (one) bull

Unironically based

Love truly is blind.

got some beefy claws on him though, imagine him getting you in a headlock then smelling his armpit haha

Because the indian guy is big.
And black.

racism is so stupid

He is really ugly because he looks like an ugly white person in blackface.

You are white Abdullah

I thought the bitch was slavic.

THIS

ugly jealous wh*Toid incel

The butthurt when chad indian guy takes their girl.

Literally collectively cucked by a fat dark indian

>You destroyed your swedish genetics

Danish history suggests that is a good thing.

Dam dat nigga black as fuck for an Indian
t.indian

Why are slav girls fonder of darkie cock, despite not being liberal?

Damn Indians are so ugly holy shit

That subhuman looks like he could rip her head off

I kind of find it hard to believe people tracked their address down, and all that shit. Why would someone care so much about to go through all that effort? Makes no sense

But her hair is clearly dyed blonde

I mean he's racially aryan

He's a DRAVIDIAN BVLL. He is a dark skinned Aryan. People are fucking stupid.

don't south indians usually look like that? i know a sri lankan guy and he has that skin tone

t. never seen a tunisian in his life

And he could probably do the same to you alt-right cucks.

>despite not being liberal?
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Burn the coal burn the coal

And how does he do with white ozzie women over there?

all those comments were made by incels who will never breed while that indian succeeded at life

>has a picture of a girl that was killed in the truck attack
>throws death threats at an innocent baby
Jow Forums-fags never surprise me anymore.

Nah Dravidian , I consider myself a South Indian Dravidian instead off a North Indian ar*yan street shitter too and I am a little lighter than him

Attached: 19F84D50-4CE4-4773-B800-71DC1439F6AC.jpg (3264x2448, 1.71M)

Not western tier liberal I imagine. No?
Godspeed man.

Can be especially Tamils but us ketalites are somewhat ligtehr on average and I’m this color

>your child will look nothing like you and he won't have blonde hair
>brown roots clearly showing
So..this is the power of a the people getting mad at some random coalburner.

hey pajeet calm down

she isn't blonde either lol

That's just beyond fucked. You can't even have a nice relationship without cringy most likely mutt incels spergeing about white genes and race traitors

>we

um sir this is 4channel

I'm Danish

90% of women here think mixed babies are beautiful. If it's a churka+natasha pairing.

They hate Indians too? I thought they really hated blacks mostly

Attached: 1537090004744.jpg (800x353, 52K)

Who brainwashed them? The fuck?
Are Ruskie men typically violent?

looks like a tamil devil, i see a bunch of them everytime at the airport, wtf are they doing there

Honestly this is what has to be done.Why should I care over this fucking petty issue when the future of the white race is threatned?There's 1,3 trillion indians but only 10 million swedes(out of which only 90% are native).

They hate everyone that's not white and ins't a full blown nazi. They send death threats and attack persons not unlike the people they hate (SJW's).
They rationalize this shit behavior by saying its ok when they do it because they're right. Not unlike a SJW.

Id say 25% somewhat violent
25% are soyboys
The rest are indifferent. If men raised them properly we wouldn't have coalburners in the first place. But since no one does proper parenting anymore we get what we get.

>out of which only 90%
Try 70%

Attached: 6995f246768512c21becfbb669640f75imagepng.png (996x960, 269K)

Why do all subhumans have dirty knuckles like that?

If anything we should stop all breeding. Population is growing at such a fast rate. Which is very concerning. Who gives a shit about whites,when the entire world is in trouble.

>Id say 25% somewhat violent

Attached: 519320377084608512.png (99x128, 16K)

Do you have the same plight as the regular American negro? Like absent father, broken family life and the like.
Isn't true that master Pooteen is making you go back to your Orthodox roots. Wouldn't that signal a return to pre revolution conservative society.

Only third worlders have high birth rates,we should start from there

This is why youtube and vbloggin was a mistake. I bet they are probably a good couple, but ruined it by doing a dumb youtube video.

Attached: .jpg (800x353, 136K)

you post your fucking hand here so often it's pathetic

I'd say 60% of young people here live without a father. Putin is a meme, nobody cares about church here.

Based

the indian guy did nothing wrong, he wanted to improve his ugly genetics, the woman is a traitor to her tribe though
sadly it's just an inept, vocal minority though, if this line of thinking would be mainstream, there would be no need for any violence, since there would be no indians in sweden anyway

Yes cause they're developing. But India has bred to much already lol. European countries are doing fine now. The reason you have so many black and arabs is due to imperialism, the most credited for this are Americans and French. The middle east was doing quite fine before we came along.

>be angry alt-right incels
>be SEETHING at the thought that different races can live happily together
Jow Forums on suicidewatch

>they deleted all bad comments

kek

At least the guy sounds like he's adopted. But honestly anyone that racemix are a huge warning of being crazy/retarded and will most likely end in divorce. This applies to all races.

>her tribe
MUH PEOPLE TRIBES AND SHEEIT! This is no longer a bygone era. People don't feel like they have too stay loyal to their tribe. If you found true love or something you love and couldn't get because your tribe said it wasn't right or it was treacherous, would you actually do it?

>nobody cares about church here.
Well, I'd imagine 70 years of indoctrination under the USSR won't just disappear like *Poof*

>60% of young people here live without a father
B-but why? What made all turn to shit? the 90's?

I'm sorry, I just know almost nothing about Russia. But for some reason I like your cunt.

>1.3 trillion

>But for some reason I like your cunt.
That's because you want a cheep woman with light features. Why else would anyone like this place lol

> the woman is a traitor to her tribe though
Tribe of 9 million people?

Jow Forums truly is cringeworthy

They always pay the toll in the end.

Attached: IMG_2752.jpg (600x1007, 146K)

You have nice monuments,history,folk music. Why are Russians pessimistic?

EBIN :-----D

No I like your lit and you history. I've seen enough Ruskie tourists here to be turned off by your women for all eternity.

What do people in Sweden think adopting bangladeshes? Why not go to Russia or Moldova for that?

Optimism is overrated.

hear hear
not racist I just don't want my country to be foreign
simple as

Attached: 1513455820020.png (538x768, 448K)

that's nothing compared to what Asian boys post hhhhh

kek

What about me?

Attached: american race wars in a nutshell.png (1280x720, 940K)

Attached: spurdospäre.png (600x600, 210K)

based

Attached: 1544928962518.jpg (540x960, 77K)

He isn't black. Indian immigrants are not violent criminals

It won't. Do you have any idea how hard it is to assimilate a group? Yeah muslims will migrate in, but you know what will happen to their kids? They'll speak English use English slang, eat english food,watch English shows, read English literature, wear English attire etc etc. Most likely the migrants are more scared are losing their children to this then you losing your country.

>But India has bred to much already lol.
no shit
youtu.be/n6V0jZJm3KU

Attached: 2bbf91cc25c1d65e706dbb8e0e087588.jpg (403x1080, 179K)

Because Putin literally ha stopped all adoptions to countries that allow same-sex marriage lmao.

Lol

Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=G9FggJE1HjY

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=4HUAFO0nGl0

WTF HE SPEAKS SWEDISH
wtf hes not just some guy from India whos preying for Swedish women. Wow alt right trolls are the lowest of the low.

He's right though

Why not pick Moldova/Ukraine/Some other impoverished but European shithole? Why bring brown subhumans into the country, sven?

how does him speaking swedish change anything?

he sounds adopted

Kek

Can't wait til march and see the same people seething over the changes that will happen.

Hes not some creepy guy from India who met this girl by speaking broken english to her. He actually know Swedish, knows about Swedish culture. It's actually really sweet

Cause Jow Forums thinks refugees or migrants don't bother to learn the language and are just their for free gibs or pink pucci

It means he is integrated in swedish society to some degree