The key flaw in 4Chans “Bleaching theory”

The biggest problem with your bleach meme Jow Forums is that mixed race girls literally never mix back in with white. The overwhelming majority of Mulattos, Castizas and Hapas actively avoid white boys at all costs. Why can’t you see that Jow Forums? Your plan is doomed from the start.

Attached: 4C26DCEF-D52F-4CCE-8822-70886796172D.jpg (640x640, 97K)

Where do you live? Where I am in Houston which is a diverse city white guys are preferred by far. You're probably just ugly or fat.

also white genes are weak and recessive.. getting BLACKED occurs on the genetic level first.. with stronger Africanized genes BTFO'ing white devil weak ass genes

So a diminished IQ and child like violent tendencies are superior, huh?

all I know is their genes dominate when mixed.. straight hair goes curly.. blonde goes brown, and skin goes from light to darker. No wonder so many white girls crave BBC deep in them pushing at their tummy.

>The overwhelming majority of Mulattos, Castizas and Hapas actively avoid white boys at all costs.
How many of these are fatherless? For example, a roasty gets with a black man because of the propaganda and he leaves her. / Compare and contrast that mulatto to one that grows up with a father and then we can discuss the merits/demerits of bleaching.

>Russian bot

Muh Russians

.t scared black boi
We are taking your qweens and theres nothing you can do about it

Attached: 1549131854407.jpg (400x534, 43K)

Mixed women are by far the easiest to get with as a white male. Must be some of that privilege I've been hearing about.

Not true at all.

>Mulattos, Castizas and Hapas actively avoid white boys at all costs
White Chads avoid them, and the betas left over are avoided by everybody

I know, I never believed the privileged part myself either.

ANOTHER MEMEFLAG THREAD

Attached: 1549325429878.jpg (1024x576, 86K)

Attached: 1549332930597.jpg (511x1361, 417K)

Attached: 1549325390226.png (625x344, 22K)

Hi Jew constantly making the same thread, I'm white as snow and married to a hapa, your point is false. Halfs, like all women, always marry the higher value men, therefore white.

Stop making this thread for people to tell you that you are wrong

Doesn't really work like that. They won't look white but you will never mistake most black Americans for those from the African continent and it's not hard to spot the unfortunate black Americans whose great, great grandmothers didn't share massa's bed.

For what it's worth, my sister is a castiza who got bleached by a Nordic dude from Norway. They're kids aren't pure White, but nobody would tell just by looking at them.

Lemmie guess, white mom?

This isnt True
Often times Mixed Brothers dont look the same