Is he gonna get mad?

Is he gonna get mad?

Attached: Trap.jpg (405x604, 63K)

Nah, he'll suck cock and fuck tranny ass until it kills itself.

Sorry to say he might kill you

>memeflag
Fuck off Kike.

Attached: 1549332930597.jpg (511x1361, 417K)

We have his picture, we can warn him

Attached: 1549333507414.png (947x492, 189K)

I believe somehow the news got to him ahhaha

>Somehow

You mean like "she" posted it on social media, which is the last thing anybody should do if they want to keep something private? That kind of somehow?

Attached: 1474994723093.jpg (400x594, 73K)

i refuse to believe that is real

If he couldn't tell that either tells me he's closet faggot or he's really naive.

>Things that definitely happened

idk man, shim is pretty cute/passable. would fuck herm and cuddle afterwards.

Surely you would have a inkling feeling that something was off about someone.

Fake and gay.

I wouldn't and I'm not gay

yep. he's probably going to kill it.

shortly after i married, i found out my wife had been lying about her age. we divorced shortly after, and i have never spoken to her since. i don't plan to ever speak to her again.

relationships built on lies are not relationships: they are arrangements orchestrated by the liar, to benefit the liar.

eventually the liar realizes they aren't getting quite enough benefit so they cut. people always want more than what they have. if they play their cards right, the liar gains freedom and a piece of their ex's income.

monogamy demands honesty.

well, unless that trap has access to expensive ass surgeries, i'd probably be thrown off by her occasional boner and wiggling adam's apple. so yeah, the self identifying boyfriend is naive.

me tho? shit i'd take that trap around the world. shim would be all night long.

Older, or younger? How many years was the lie? Much, or the principle of the matter?

>that chin and jawline
She's more masculine than the man in this image

It's fake shes some Serbian e-thot stop pushing transsexual degeneracy

The nose became exposed LOL

be honest nigga, you were fucking some ass on the side and you were looking for any excuse to dump the old bag.

That trannie is gonna have a bad time once boyfriend finds out. Stupid sick trannies all need to be put away in psych wards.

PLEASE

Attached: 1post1368643.png (1433x797, 727K)

STOP

REPLYING

TO

SLIDE

THREADS

Don't tell me how to live my life, you're not my mom.