White genocide

>white genocide
Just because no woman will fuck you does not mean genocide is occurring. All races fuck each other, im a white guy fucking an asian and a latina so I don't personally see a genocide, no one is stopping my dick from getting in pussy.
Why dont you white nationalists try exercising, showering and getting a job? Maybe that will stop yhe big bad jewish genocide lmao

Attached: 1514628726106.jpg (640x639, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
flymedi.com/hymenoplasty/turkey
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
auccaravan.com/?p=6734
allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
imgur.com/a/y4RJYfH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's because they're pathetic incels looking for a reason why no white woman will fuck them.

Fuck you, I'm Armenian, and white genocide is real.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Genocide

Attached: 34565.jpg (476x477, 22K)

Y-you better fuck me or you are committing genocide r-roastie!

Attached: 13248.jpg (209x241, 8K)

Sure thing. Care to explain why there are more white people alive now than ever before if a genocide is occurring? Want to tell me why women have an obligation to pump out kods?

>all the natives die off due to racemixing with white
b-but evil w-white people
>white population dies off due to racemixing
b-but muh dik

Sad, isnt it?

Kikes

If anybody desire to fuck a white women nowadays they deserve their misery.
White women are a weak subspecies that will not prevail.
Thay are being replaced by asians and browns because they now what any men needs.
White men(and men in general) occupy all power in society and will take the womem that will be obedient to them, no matter what.

Do you think i would talk or touch anybody that got their brain washed by media that im a potential rapist?

What would an Armenian know about whites? Are you playing pretend again?

You didn't even read the link, did you? I speak for my own people. The Turks committed genocide towards us, 1.5 million, for who we are and our faith, and now we are continuing the genocide by marrying outside of our people.

That splc dude has those declining white population lists on his wall for shits and gigs.

Enjoy your antibiotic resistant gonorrhea, douche.

You know nothing about us, Discord shill.

the black things ruin the pic

Armenians arn't white.

None of those girls are white

Funny that Armenians think they are white though. Gave me a good chuckle

I have no choice either way, because others consider me white.

The turks butchered your people. Is anyone currently using armed government forces to exterminate "white" people? Yes or no

I hope the one in the front and the one on the right have penises.

Literally no one considers you white, you Viktor Krum looking apes.

This. I'm also Armenian and the fact that there are fewer Armenians than Jews in the world should be an indicator of who's trying to kill off who.

They all do. Mercy is like 10 inches

>Just because no woman will fuck you
>It's because they're pathetic incels looking for a reason why no white woman will fuck them.
Just kill yourselves, worthless, projecting losers.

The numbers are on the decline and the presence of non-whites in white homelands, which is rapidly increasing, is sufficient evidence. The invasion of a different people (it is an invasion; it was NEVER wanted or permitted by the people and never would be, for obvious reasons) has never not been an attack on the native group. If you were intellectually honest or just not a moron, you'd realize that the current predicament ensures the annihilation of Europeans/whites, long term. This is common sense when you understand the demographic, 'immigration' and cultural situation and the projections going forward. So, as I said, you're either evil and want the atrocity to continue or you're ignorant, probably too bigoted to actually listen/read about the truth of the matter, and possibly not intelligent or thoughtful enough to figure anything out for yourself.

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (741x649, 51K)

meh, sex has never been as freely and widely available as it is now, and frankly as a white man who's
>fucking an asian and a Latina

I guess you know that's it relatively easy to fuck those girls for white men if they so desire.

This you "can't get sex" argument is old and doesn't work anymore.

We are being ethnically and culturally replaced. What is taking place fits all reasonable definitions of what you're talking about. If your genuine in your interest look into it, rather than trying to sex people.

Dont give yous to zoomer shills.

Attached: fert.jpg (1000x800, 87K)

>black mercy

Attached: 1360405175772.jpg (482x480, 63K)

Armenians aren't white. Turks killing your people 100 years ago is just shitskin on shitskin genocide.

Attached: armenian.jpg (300x470, 37K)

> America is a white nation
> Europe is a. "White homeland"
Can you find one law of any sort stating this?
I cant think of one nation set up as a "white homeland" because none exists.

>having multiple sex partners in a quick succession, instead of one hyper attractive female that fits all your needs
>not one of them is white, at least

user what are you doing? Also could you give me the discord link? I lost it. I know we aren’t supposed to mention them in these threads but this one is kinda shit anyway desu.

Why is the nigger always the ugliest one? She looks like someone hit her with a shovel. You really wanna have kids with THAT?

whatever, probably a larping kike anyway

>Just kill yourselves, worthless, projecting losers.
Lol I'm married with kids.

Like the guys from system of a down? Or Kim, courtney, khloe? I don't consider them "white," to be fair I am waspy as it gets.

Who are those two black godesses supposed to be?

Bump, pls give it to me

Stopped reading after the first sentence.
Virgin detected

There are more people alive of all races than ever dumbass. Look at fertility and birth rates per race.

I look like this but with small ears. OP doesn't even think this guy is white.

Lmao im a white guy with 2 biracial kids. One half black the other latina. White women are gross. Have you see the wall they smash into at 39? Meanwhile black women age like wine

Forgot pic.

Attached: pic.jpg (1000x500, 68K)

fat and ugly

Attached: 1548714004388.jpg (325x309, 6K)

Bestiality is a thing too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
>Philippe Servaty
>While in Morocco from 2002–05, he engaged in sex with over 80 Moroccan women, promising to take them to Belgium.[3] Before leaving for Belgium, he asked them for sexual photos as souvenirs and photographed them in poses that could be seen as degrading. They included ejaculating on the face of a veiled woman and having another woman kneel, bound, and gagged while he urinated on her.
>After returning to Belgium, he published the photos
>"These sluts are so naive. If you promise to marry them and take them along with you to Brussels they do whatever you ask" and “I met her walking down the street in her djellaba. A few minutes later, the fucking bitch did everything I wanted.

Muslim women need to fake virginity:
flymedi.com/hymenoplasty/turkey
>Hymenoplasty surgery, also known as hymenorrhaphy or hymen reconstruction surgery is a procedure performed in order to restore the hymen. The hymen is a small membrane positioned close to the entry point of the vagina. It has absolutely no function in the human body. Women usually have an intact hymen before starting their sex life
>women choose hymen reconstruction surgery:
>Cultural or religious requirements – In some cultures the woman is inspected before marriage in order to ensure that she is a virgin. Women can choose hymenoplasty to regain their intact hymen.

Companies that perform virgin-restoration vaginaplasty in Turkey:
>Estethica Atasehir, Istanbul, Turkey
>Acibadem Maslak Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Florence Nightingale Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medical Park Antalya Hospital, Antalya, Turkey
>Medipol Mega University Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medicana International Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
>NewAge Clinic, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medical Park Goztepe Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Kolan International Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medical Park Bahcelievler Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
etc...

Attached: Africa capitalism.jpg (2289x2277, 2.06M)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
>up to 80% of women have been raped
>The use of rape as a weapon of war in the conflict in Darfur, Sudan

tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
>episodes occurred in Rwanda in 1993-94, where 80% of women were raped and resulted HIV positive.

unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
>in Uganda, 70% of the women reported having been raped by combatants

rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
>Democratic Republic of Congo
>Since the conflict began in 1997, hundreds of thousands of women and girls have been brutally raped. In some villages as many as 90 percent of the women have been raped

auccaravan.com/?p=6734
>The 2017 records of Family Courts show that 60 percent of Egyptian women were subjected to marital rape, while 10,000 complained of sexual violence.

allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
>Central African Republic
>90% of women having been raped since the conflict began.

papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
>Rwanda
>approximately 90% of Tutsi women were raped

mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
>During Liberia's recent civil war, 75 percent of the women were raped, most having been gang raped

theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
>In 2012, a study reported that 50 percent of Black women were sexually assaulted, raped, or molested by Black men by the time they reached age 18.

Attached: Nigger BBC cannibalism meal.jpg (640x332, 56K)

So? The fact white people are free to reproduce means there is no genocide. White women chikse to use birth control or they chiose to have 1 kid. White women are free to determine their own future and dont have an obligation to reproduce just to carry on "the white race." Thats ridiculous and medieval

What in the ever loving fuck is going on behind you?

Man, I haven't played Overwatch since launch.
Seems Blizzard is running out of names for all their new characters.

Canada and Australia both had historical policies that excluded non Europeans and were well over 90% white until very recently. (97% in Canada when the federal government announced its policy of multiculturalism.)

Attached: whites_never_existed.png (1761x194, 68K)

Apes.

Attached: 1549178252375.jpg (640x510, 92K)

Just because we are free to reproduce does not mean people will.
>Behavioral Sink
>Collapse of the Nuclear Family
>Weaker social bonds

Attached: 1af.jpg (680x680, 70K)

That's not him. That's who he pretends he looks like.

Jesus Christ watch out it's death.

Attached: Grim.jpg (127x243, 10K)

Wow, this is a revelation.
Just watch a documentary about bonobo chimps and you will understand.

>im a white guy fucking an asian and a latina
what no white girl wanted you? having to settle for lesser quality women. that is just sad.

For the record, I'm actually not racist, but I am strongly opposed to miscegenation.

It's happening and it's glorious.
imgur.com/a/y4RJYfH

Attached: meyTp1m.jpg (987x2027, 183K)

race mixing is fine as long as it's not a nigger

Attached: 1547863845977.jpg (627x1198, 635K)

fuck yeah we got moved to Jow Forums

Attached: 1549385829476.png (446x649, 221K)

lmao that nigger mercy in background

So your just going to ignore the obvious discrimination and replacement going on ?