Does pol have any coal burning family members

Tell us your story

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-185004_crop_540x635.jpg (540x635, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/BraoB8_MWoG-RAMIHVzjTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/Screenshot_20190110-185004_crop_540x635.jpg/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
flymedi.com/hymenoplasty/turkey
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
auccaravan.com/?p=6734
allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
ohchr.org/Documents/Countries/LR/SGBV_ReportLiberia_October2016.docx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked
twitter.com/covfefius/status/1009130524814831618?s=19
bbc.com/news/science-environment-45035560
thetimes.co.uk/article/brazilian-parrots-potrayed-in-rio-are-feared-extinct-d6gdjdpkk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_people_with_albinism
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3452630/The-ghost-people-Tanzania-albino-community-live-fear-hunted-hacked-pieces-body-parts-treasured-witch-doctors.html
bbc.com/news/world-africa-31849531
reuters.com/article/ozatp-tanzania-albinos-aids-20110505-idAFJOE74408020110505
preventforcedmarriage.org/forced-marriage-overseas-the-gambia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marital_rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
indiaspend.com/cover-story/5616-indians-turned-slaves-every-day-over-2-years-73912
girlsnotbrides.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Child-marriage-in-Africa-A-brief-by-Girls-Not-Brides.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My cousin's family made Aliyah and after a year or two she got preggo with some palestinian shitskin. Bastard was running a small kebab shop so he had money... fuck this world.

Nope. Lots and lots of beautiful white babies in my family. I do have a friend that burned the coal though, he was a lazy fucker and leeched off her for years and cheated on her like 10 times.

Nah. My grandparents are racist so they wouldn't like that. My grandfather forgot all of our names due to alzheimers, but he still points out a nigger when he sees one.

my dad married a black woman and made me. thankfully i look 100% white

Attached: mewithparentsasakid1.png (708x544, 592K)

Nope, but my aunt and her husband didn't have kids but then adopted a Mexican girl.

It's close enough.

Was your mom mixed?

>know a typical underclass jessica from around where I live since she was little
>she always was biggest "fan" of something, like backstreet boys and that kind of stuff
>got pregnant by some negro who immediatly left her
>she lives with parents again
>now there are negro-"boyfriends" going in and out of the house probably trying to get her to marry hiim to be able to stay here
>shes fat btw
Pretty funny those deer in the headlight faces these negers make when they stand here completely out of place of everything
they know they don't belong here and they're getting bitter

another
>know german woman who is incredibly well educated, well spoken, well read and probably from a very rich family
>she had 2 mulattos with someone she didn't even plan on marrying
And this is the thing that really gets me, because I was there at the time she was still with that "boyfriend" and she talked to the guy like he was some tourist not from around here, its surreal
My theory is that this was this Angelina Jolie actress that kind of propagated this lifestyle where you have a mutt as an accessoire around you, like a purse

Attached: 1478403106744s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

The entire family is racist, practically the only thing that gets them together at the Christmas table.

Two cousins
I may drill oil if I ever get laid so I don't really care.

no pic related she is pure african

Yea and she ended up in losing the kid because she did drugs and the father wasnt around

>I look 100% white
No, you don't, and you aren't.

What's the agenda here?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/BraoB8_MWoG-RAMIHVzjTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/Screenshot_20190110-185004_crop_540x635.jpg/

The only explanatiom is your dad cheated on your mom to give birth to you

shut up cunt I have blonde hair as an adult can you say the same?

I have white skin but my hair is so curly its uncombable
thats a pretty good sign of nignog dna

I have norweigan cousins, does that count?

Two of my cousins have kids with black guys. One has 2 kids with 2 different fathers, neither of which are in the picture anymore. The other has two kids with the same father who she married, but recently got divorced. They share custody.

You probably got misplaced in the hospital . They are not your parents or you are a testube baby

mexican all my latina cousins got tall white guys

>Does pol have any coal burning family members
Unfortunately.
Both on my mom's side.
Aunt who is married to a black guy
And cousin who has multiple niglets by different men.
Oh and both are fatties and cousin has daddy issues since her parents divorced.

Attached: 1507974224093.jpg (400x400, 28K)

these poor bastards... having some ugly swede as a cousin

I used to have an older sister

Attached: 1548666048295m.jpg (1024x819, 89K)

No you don't nigger also pic of face

Attached: Coral-Kwayie-641x700.jpg (641x700, 115K)

Nope. My family is dumb but not that dumb.

>el ogro de las americas using european flag
LMAO talk about identity crisis eh mongrel?

a very good white female friend of mine became a vet, she is tall, cute, smart, 10/10 breed stock. she married a black dancer who she dated in college, 6,4, jacked as fuck. i havent seen her in years but they seemed very happy

morale of the story, in this one case, white men could indeed not compete

how ugly niggers get so attractive women ? Jow Forums explan this

I remember being 21 and visiting family for thanksgiving, I take a nap, wake up, walk in the living room and there stands the filthiest grimiest nigroid I have ever encountered alone in the living room. I immediate go for the gun. I was unaware that my filthy half breed cousin (cauc and native american) was into the hip shit of dating scum as i was standing there with a gun to his head asking him to return our belongings..

That was the last time she was invited to a family gathering by the grace of some god.

coping poo cant deal with the fact that bleaching works

fuck no im not ruining my life by posting my adult face here

Lol i thought someone will catch it but looks like pol iq has fallen lately
Your dad couldnt have cheated because your mom who is black gave birth to you so in all cases you have the nignog dna lol

My sympathies pol for your brainlets

One of my little sisters lost her virginity to a nog, He ended up slapping her around a bit and kinda red pilled her. She absolutely hates niggers now.

Aww the kidnap baby thinks he was birthed by his captors.

One of my cousins was/is a blonde coalburner. She had 3 kids with some nig who ended up going to prison for robbery. He gets out, they have another 2 kids and he goes back to prison for some other crime. Never got married and now her kids live with her sister. BURN COAL PAY TOLL

That's an albino

I'm proud to say no. A few of my sister's high school friends did and as far as i know both of their niggers left with them with their new mud babies.

my old mans friend had a daughter that had a black boy friend, they where going to go out on a date when the farther answered the door he put a revolver in his mouth told him to fuck off and was going to blow his head off, he ran and the daughter never heard from him again.

mind you this was Australia hand guns arent so common.

Attached: 32c.gif (325x300, 36K)

>how ugly niggers get so attractive women ?
Dude she's covered in like $20 worth of makeup.

too bad she is ruined now and might as well kill herself to save face

You cant fake a 9 month pregnancy and delivery lmao

Haha, owned.

Sometimes, when I read stuff like this, I feel like one of the new conquistadors.

no its not albinos dont have pigment
this is an albino

Attached: 2018824_84821.png (203x276, 99K)

A distant relative of mine who married some pajeet who works at an indian restaurant in the capital.
Which is surprising since she was raised by my godfather who is a hardworking honest man, who raised 6 kids, 2 his own, and 3 others who came from his wifes daughter who kept fucking around and drinking,

She's got a white guy baby trapped. He's got a decent job so she's set up,

>grandpa said NFL players kneeling are acting like nuggets
>other grandpa said him and a black friend agree race mixing is bad, even though he thinks racism lurks around every corner
>uncle says that's bigger mindset consistently
Nah I was the closest one to fuck nig but never did

My brother married a gross colmbian where. One of his twin daughters is a mudshark. She had a nigger baby and she gave said nigger baby to nigger grandmother which is part and parcel of the nigger cycle.

Attached: 1548818211357s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Because a couple stinky nogs managed to knock up some fat girls in Indiana? What an achievement. No wonder niggers can't get to space.

No because my family was raised right.

Diddy Kong really aged badly.

Reminder that racemixing will kill your people off too nigger. Whites by numbers alone will end the black population. You'd be well inclined to ally with white separatists

If you want a good visual of this, watch March Madness and see how many players are mulattos now. Even if only half of them bang whites, they produce 75% white children

Shut up toothpaste

Nah, my dad was a dick when we were younger but he came around in time to prevent anything like that with my sisters.

Nobody with a halfway decent father would do that.

Nigger albino ape everyone can tell you are mixed with black especially if they look at you well NIGGER I bet you look like this NIGGER

Also don't you fucking dare spread you flitthy genes to other white women you still have 50% nigger dna and it can express in your children easily too now fuck back to africa

Attached: images (1).jpg (201x251, 10K)

5 digits away

Im a virgin dont worry
>reddit spacing

Wow, imagine the fucking contrast as his 9” BBC slides deep in her lily white pussy

what would a middle eastern/Mediterranean mutt
be called? He is Very light skinned and pretty based. Even said hes glad LA didnt win because the niggers would riot but he didnt say niggers

Plebbit pic from a while back

>Female cousin, born 2 days after me.
>Daughter of preacher.
>new (white guy) starts at their church. embraced by church.
>ends up fucking my cousin when she was 12 (consensual, they found them texting when she left her computer up).
>gets vanned for decades
>gets chubbier in her mid teens.
>"wellp! time to mudshark!'
>gives birth to mulatto daughter (the kid is sweet but, yah know, damn).
>nigger surprisingly leaves her!
>on welfare
>is now a social worker
>dating another nigger.
>rinse. repeat I guess.

The kid is sweet, and no one in our family takes anything out on her. But my cousin got kicked out for a while (though they let her back in - not sure if they should have as she hasn't learned her lesson). It was sad seeing my grandmother hold her only great grandbaby, who was a nigger. Fortunately the dementia had progressed to the point that she probably forgot about the shame immediately. She brought her new nog over to meet my parents and they were...uncomfortable. They should've said no. They asked if I wanted to be there and I looked at my proper, Southern mother and we both laughed.

what do you mean? explain
did someone post it on reddit?

>triggered

Attached: 1547724509889.png (800x769, 126K)

That's you nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-165638_crop_432x792.jpg (432x792, 259K)

>underclass jessica

holy shit that's funny

My sister, she has been one since she was a teen. Mental issues, outbursts, bipolar and two troubled mutts added to the world. Race mixing doesn't just effect the coalburner, they burden the rest of the family with their shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
>Philippe Servaty
>While in Morocco from 2002–05, he engaged in sex with over 80 Moroccan women, promising to take them to Belgium.[3] Before leaving for Belgium, he asked them for sexual photos as souvenirs and photographed them in poses that could be seen as degrading. They included ejaculating on the face of a veiled woman and having another woman kneel, bound, and gagged while he urinated on her.
>After returning to Belgium, he published the photos
>"These sluts are so naive. If you promise to marry them and take them along with you to Brussels they do whatever you ask" and “I met her walking down the street in her djellaba. A few minutes later, the fucking bitch did everything I wanted.

Muslim women need to fake virginity:
flymedi.com/hymenoplasty/turkey
>Hymenoplasty surgery, also known as hymenorrhaphy or hymen reconstruction surgery is a procedure performed in order to restore the hymen. The hymen is a small membrane positioned close to the entry point of the vagina. It has absolutely no function in the human body. Women usually have an intact hymen before starting their sex life
>women choose hymen reconstruction surgery:
>Cultural or religious requirements – In some cultures the woman is inspected before marriage in order to ensure that she is a virgin. Women can choose hymenoplasty to regain their intact hymen.

Companies that perform virgin-restoration vaginaplasty in Turkey:
>Estethica Atasehir, Istanbul, Turkey
>Acibadem Maslak Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Florence Nightingale Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medical Park Antalya Hospital, Antalya, Turkey
>Medipol Mega University Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medicana International Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
>NewAge Clinic, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medical Park Goztepe Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Kolan International Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medical Park Bahcelievler Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
etc...

Attached: French sex tourist impregnated 600 African women 1400 girls.png (558x909, 369K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
>up to 80% of women have been raped
>The use of rape as a weapon of war in the conflict in Darfur, Sudan

tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
>episodes occurred in Rwanda in 1993-94, where 80% of women were raped and resulted HIV positive.

unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
>in Uganda, 70% of the women reported having been raped by combatants

rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
>Democratic Republic of Congo
>Since the conflict began in 1997, hundreds of thousands of women and girls have been brutally raped. In some villages as many as 90 percent of the women have been raped

auccaravan.com/?p=6734
>The 2017 records of Family Courts show that 60 percent of Egyptian women were subjected to marital rape, while 10,000 complained of sexual violence.

allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
>Central African Republic
>90% of women having been raped since the conflict began.

papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
>Rwanda
>approximately 90% of Tutsi women were raped

mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
>During Liberia's recent civil war, 75 percent of the women were raped, most having been gang raped

theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
>In 2012, a study reported that 50 percent of Black women were sexually assaulted, raped, or molested by Black men by the time they reached age 18.

Attached: nigger cow shit eater.gif (300x167, 3.78M)

no, it’s socially unacceptable

im much lighter than that

I’m not triggered I’m beating off

ohchr.org/Documents/Countries/LR/SGBV_ReportLiberia_October2016.docx
>The World Health Organization estimated that between 61.4 and 77.4 per cent of women and girls in Liberia were raped during the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked
>Blahyi has said he led his troops naked except for shoes and a gun. He believed that his nakedness was a source of protection from bullets.[8] Blahyi now claims he would regularly sacrifice a victim before battle, saying, "Usually it was a small child, someone whose fresh blood would satisfy the devil.

Africa 2018:
twitter.com/covfefius/status/1009130524814831618?s=19

bbc.com/news/science-environment-45035560
>Lemur extinction: Vast majority of species under threat
>Madagascar
>The animals face a variety of threats, primarily the destruction of their tropical forest habitat, from so-called slash-and-burn agriculture, illegal logging, charcoal production and mining.

thetimes.co.uk/article/brazilian-parrots-potrayed-in-rio-are-feared-extinct-d6gdjdpkk
>Brazilian parrots portrayed in Rio are feared extinct

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_people_with_albinism
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3452630/The-ghost-people-Tanzania-albino-community-live-fear-hunted-hacked-pieces-body-parts-treasured-witch-doctors.html
bbc.com/news/world-africa-31849531
>Tanzania albino murders: 'More than 200 witchdoctors' arrested
reuters.com/article/ozatp-tanzania-albinos-aids-20110505-idAFJOE74408020110505
>Albinos in Tanzania murdered or raped as AIDS "cure"

Attached: Africa nigger.webm (640x360, 541K)

your the one who said that in the first place retard lmao

Attached: Jim_Varney.jpg (257x386, 16K)

preventforcedmarriage.org/forced-marriage-overseas-the-gambia/
>Marriage in The Gambia
>Most marriages are not registered with the government and many instances of forced marriage are not reported.
>Until recently, The Gambia did not have an official legal minimum age of marriage. However, in July 2016

Muslims rape women after they forced them into marriage:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marital_rape
>sexual intercourse with one's spouse without the spouse's consent.

Muslims cut vulva from women:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
>Female genital mutilation (FGM), also known as female genital cutting and female circumcision
>removal of the clitoral hood and clitoral glans; removal of the inner labia; and removal of the inner and outer labia and closure of the vulva. In this last procedure, known as infibulation, a small hole is left for the passage of urine and menstrual fluid

indiaspend.com/cover-story/5616-indians-turned-slaves-every-day-over-2-years-73912
>5,616 Indians Turned Slaves Every Day Over 2 Years
>As many as 18.3 million Indians live in conditions listed as “modern slavery”
>On an average, 51 out of every 100 people are vulnerable to modern slavery–bonded labour, forced begging, forced marriage, domestic services and commercial sex work–in India, according to the Global Slavery Index 2016

girlsnotbrides.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Child-marriage-in-Africa-A-brief-by-Girls-Not-Brides.pdf
>In sub-Saharan Africa, 40% of women are married as children.
>Child marriage is widespread in West and Central Africa, where 42% of women are married as children, and in East and Southern Africa, where child marriage afects 37% of girls.
>high child marriage prevalence, such as Niger (76%)

Attached: Africa nigger monkey cannibalism.webm (640x480, 1.26M)

Post hands

I am the product of racemixing with my mother being indian I think while my my father was white. I got a little bullied for it as a kid but it's okay now. Funnily enough it was my mothers side of the family I never got along with. Perhaps I was ''too dutch'' in their eyes in terms of behavior and whatnot. My mother having fights with her family members and then not talking to them for months after might have helped as well.
My fathers side of the family I got along with just fine.

Mad that she got knocked up by a total fucking Chad? She just won the genetic lottery, and you get all the Kebab you could eat. Are you fucking stupid or something? It wasn’t a coal nigger you idiot. No wait, you must be a Jew.

Attached: 6C782453-167D-4458-99CB-EB3BFB696EC7.jpg (900x591, 61K)

cousin lived with a "rap producer" in las vegas. went to prison for grand larceny, gave birth to his half black baby in prison. last I heard she was going to "beauty school" raising the baby as a single mother.

Post eye, forehead, and hair. I lack forensic data on negroid mutts so you must post immediately.

My niece is a coalburner. Had a chimp baby I've never and will never meet. She's disowned.

she looks like a make up caked whore

like she was shiting from her pussy

ALL HANDS ON DECK
>ALL HANDS ON DECK
ALL HANDS ON DECK
>ALL HANDS ON DECK

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS WE NEED YOUR HELP

also her brother is a tranny

that side of my family is extremely mentally ill

Better him than a nigger or indian

She's not a 10 out of 10 she's a 0 out of 10 for fucking niggers

>video
those smart scientists common ancestors are probably responsible for current state of Indus valley civilization...
wonder what will europe look like in 50 years

>Blahyi has said he led his troops naked except for shoes and a gun. He believed that his nakedness was a source of protection from bullets.[8] Blahyi now claims he would regularly sacrifice a victim before battle, saying, "Usually it was a small child, someone whose fresh blood would satisfy the devil.
so that is why jews keep saying
>they are the same as us

>this was Australia hand guns arent so common
That's what they want you to think. If you can get away with it, why not?

Why are americans so obsessed with black dick

Fine

Attached: 1549386293425690387565.jpg (2576x1932, 1.36M)

One of my second cousins married a black guy and has two kids. She's trash as a person though (pretty sure she's an escort), and my family pretty much ostracized her. Haven't seen her at any family functions in about 18 years

>like she was shiting from her pussy
What happened to the SHITTED meme?
For a while it was growing and then all the sudden it stopped.
Did posting it get bans handed out?

Good thread.

Not eyes because the feds and adl are on here

Attached: 20190205_090344.jpg (1616x1212, 557K)

Amen.

Attached: th.jpg (474x300, 18K)

I would bet your face doesn't reflect your skin...but you got lucky

thankfully not

Absolutely not. Racism runs deep in my entire family and extended family (Washington DC - VA - Maryland residents for 8 generations)

my mother. my dad was mixed (around the color of indians). my brother is brown and has curly hair. I, however, was born white with blonde hair. now i have pontid features. dont know what happened there. dad mustve been pissed when he saw me.