H-hello? i have a very important announcement to make so listen carefully

h-hello? i have a very important announcement to make so listen carefully....

STOP BULLYING!

Attached: 1549336500231.jpg (798x897, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3cZM6yoR3o
ncab.org.au/bullying-advice/bullying-for-parents/definition-of-bullying/
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/text/scottish/country/ca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=G3cZM6yoR3o

Attached: 1511620349733.jpg (201x251, 7K)

AHEM

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Attached: 1537232875807.png (384x360, 130K)

I agree, fellow user human. Bullying is very unneeded.

Please read this

calling someone a th*t is RUDE and it counts as bullying DO NOT call people th*ts

you can't say that it's racist

Attached: 1936a34f5a5e452e545cd53cf9ec503e--magic-kaito-sunshine.jpg (236x231, 7K)

No it's not. You can't be racist against white people

Attached: 1527012478846.png (530x540, 468K)

no also ur dum haha

t. bully

Attached: 1544864231056.jpg (1600x1600, 329K)

ur bulling me racistly stop it

bullying is not allowed
stop right now or suffer the consequences

i don't bully because bullying is bad

Attached: 1512327009316.gif (1280x720, 667K)

im sorry
ur relly cool

SIKE

Attached: 1498708208315.jpg (863x720, 272K)

You bullied me for no reason the last time you made this thread, and then refused to apologize. So now you're a liar, and a bully.

NO THOTS AND NO ANIME

Attached: 1549408221543.png (500x248, 225K)

i know you meant it don't try and lie to me
okay that was too far it wasn't funny it was really mean
i didn't bully you
even if i was rude to you it was just one isolated incident
no thots
more anime

Attached: 1547075358547.jpg (720x719, 17K)

It went past rude for sure. And you don't even show any remorse for it.

Attached: 1543104843284.gif (500x375, 304K)

i just called you dumb
i think that was pretty mild, all things considered

Attached: 1539267767534.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

>i just called you dumb
Lying again.

>dissapoint
>k-on gif
literal 13 year old detected

Attached: 1532168091503.gif (420x420, 87K)

Attached: 1529909058615.jpg (496x334, 42K)

okay i also told you tp f*ck off
but you started it and i was using reasonable force in self defence so it wasn't bullying

Attached: 1533262005977.jpg (246x205, 8K)

>you started it
Still lying.

Attached: 1539471463671.jpg (589x772, 47K)

my imagination

Attached: 1530271631503.jpg (730x1024, 79K)

i am not lying you started it

Attached: 1543306403849 (1).png (39x42, 4K)

>apooloogize
I bet you 'code' with Java too

You took a legitimate example as a personal attack. That's not me starting anything.
That's not what your wife Chino said.

>That's not what your wife Chino said.
I ain't that guy famalamadingdong

Continue to enjoy your DESIGNATED streets

What, has the Indian Superpooer 2020 expanded into Singapore already? You can't scare me with your poor hygiene.

you implied it was me
who else do you call a retarded gay scot?

I implied no such thing. Rather, you inferred, and inaccurately, that it was in reference to yourself. Which is pretty vain. I don't know which of the Karenposters is the scot, and even if it were you, giving a legitimate example would still not be a personal attack.
You're just trying to justify your unprovoked attack on me at this point, because you're a dishonest, hypocritical bully who refuses to recognize his own despicable behaviour, and probably scottish too.

even if you didn't know it was me, you were still trying to justify bullying against gay, disabled scottish anons which is definitely a form of bullying
i simply used the minimum amount of rudeness possible after attempting to post politely failed, so it's not really unprovoked

>you were still trying to justify bullying against gay, disabled scottish anons which is definitely a form of bullying
I did justify it, and I didn't deny that it was bullying. Your hypocrisy is the thing in question here. I never made the blanket statement that bullying should never be allowed, only said that it should be done when justified.
>i simply used the minimum amount of rudeness possible
No you didn't, and you're also justifying your actions after the fact based on something you just admitted you didn't believe at the time. Not to mention that you repeatedly lied about what it was that you did previously, as shown in this thread. Olympic tier mental gymnastics.

I approve of this thread

Attached: 1543198583613.jpg (720x736, 54K)

i couldn't find the thread so i was going off of what i could remember
i never denied that i was rude, but i never admitted to bullying you.
the ncab definition of bullying states that bullying is when an individual or a group of people with more power, repeatedly and intentionally cause hurt or harm to another person. as i have not been rude to you repeatedly and intentionally, i have not bullied you
i also believe that it is hypocritical to expect an apology from a percieved bully after admitting that you yourself are a bully

sources used
ncab.org.au/bullying-advice/bullying-for-parents/definition-of-bullying/

thanks

suwako is cute

Attached: suwako.jpg (390x552, 57K)

>he ncab definition of bullying states that bullying is when an individual or a group of people with more power
How would that definition apply to this board at all? It wouldn't, obviously. And you don't believe that to be a valid definition, or you wouldn't try to apply it in a medium where it clearly doesn't apply.
>i also believe that it is hypocritical to expect an apology from a percieved bully after admitting that you yourself are a bully
Because I gave justification for a situation wherein bullying would be provoked. You bullied me unprovoked, after saying that it was okay under no circumstances, and have repeatedly changed your story as to what you did, and why you did it.

>How would that definition apply to this board
why shouldn't it? you can bully people online or on the internet but they are both types of bullying
how would you define it then? i would say that repeated or sustained rudeness differentiates bullying from an isolated rude comment
>i gave justification
your justification was targeted at a specific minority of bant, making it a hate crime against gay scottish retards
>You bullied me unprovoked
i disagree, you made multiple posts that encouraged bullying against a specific group that i am part of. i would say that threatening to bully someone is a good enough reason to be rude to them
>you have repeatedly changed your story
i just said that i couldn't find the thread and had to try to remember what was said

having won this argument and BTFOd the leaf i will sleep no gmight

>why shouldn't it?
Because no poster here has more power than any other.
>your justification was targeted at a specific minority of bant, making it a hate crime against gay scottish retards
I gave a specific example wherein gay scottish retards committed acts which justified their being bullied
>you made multiple posts
Lying again, I made a single post mentioning it at all.
>threatening to bully someone
I didn't do that
>i just said that i couldn't find the thread and had to try to remember what was said
You changed your story after finding the thread too, though.

>You changed your story after finding the thread too, though.
changed it from what to what?
i've always been saying that you are bullying me by calling me a gay retarded scot whenever you see me and i have not been bullying you because i have only been rude to you in rare isolated incidents
lemme sleep

>changed it from what to what?
>i've always been saying that you are bullying me by calling me a gay retarded scot whenever you see me
When did I do that, and when did you say that? Changing your story AGAIN.

that wasn't changing anything
i was saying that i would be justified in being rude regardless of if you knew it was me or not
>When did I do that
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/text/scottish/country/ca/
literally for months now
most (all?) of these are replying to me which is why i didn't believe you didn't know who you were talking to
>when did you say that
my second reply to you in this thread was explaining why it wasn't bullying

Imagine arguing with someone for two hours straight

Attached: negev be like.png (452x452, 136K)

i can't sleep and i don't like being called a liar

Yeah? Go look through the posts those are addressed to.
>if i was rude to you it was just one isolated incident
Then you should stop lying.

Imagine caring about what others have to say about you

Attached: she's laughing at you rn.jpg (1000x1000, 246K)

He can't sleep because his cognitive dissonance is preventing him from doing so, and it takes me about thirty seconds to type out each post, which I don't mind pausing my anime for, if it's to punish this guy.

Imagine stopping what you're doing just to respond to some loser on the internet

Attached: 65851973_p0.jpg (3496x3496, 1.03M)

well obviously not all of those posts were made by you
nearly all of the posts that use scot as an insult or have some sort of reaction image are replying to me
>stop lying
bruh
i have to do something for the next two or three hours

Does it imply you crying while taking a fetal position in your bathtub?

Attached: __negev_girls_frontline_drawn_by_rabochicken__1e6a577d5e9d10de4b04f00944a993ab.png (941x1200, 1.11M)

Posting on Jow Forums while watching anime is just my procedure at this point.
Why, are you posting on Jow Forums while not watching anime?
Yeah, and look at the context in which a lot of those things were said. Threatening to break my door down and vomit in my mouth. Harassing me over my voice. Accusing me of lewdposting when I didn't. Lying about your gayposting. Plus many of those things were said in the context of you and other gayposters bullying posters I liked off the board by gayposting in their non-gay threads.
>if i was rude to you it was just one isolated incident

Attached: 1522446861627.png (1110x1080, 912K)

NO BULLY

Attached: 1543973160161.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

I'm playing some Killing Floor, and posting in-between waves because some 15yo edgy scumfuck doesn't know about the "skip trader" button.
Also ran out of smug negev, so bear with it ok?

Attached: __negev_girls_frontline_drawn_by_jingo__66d44e78c880ac0815cca6ed8bea7783.png (1748x2480, 1.4M)

>i hope your teeth get better
>lol trash
>goodmorning
>lol slag
>you have a nice voice
>lol scot
i don't care about any of that but my point was that you regularly call me a scottish retard so it was reasonable to assume that you knew it was me

yeah pretty much

Oh ok, carry on then
hope you have a good time

Attached: 68952881_p1.jpg (1435x992, 275K)

i don't rhink i will by feet are cold

Attached: 1546429092492.jpg (684x632, 24K)

>posting in-between waves
On KF2?
You're consistently doing three minute waves?
You're taking a minute and a half at the trader?
If I didn't know better, I'd think you're posting while you're dead.
>i hope your teeth get better
RPing Kissing the inside of my mouth is not "I hope your teeth get better". It's fucking gay.
I stopped insulting you for avatarfagging when the gayposting died down. And the remark regarding my voice was in a gayposting thread, where you were gayposting.

Attached: 1520878539738.png (328x628, 218K)

Indeed you are right. In fact, I just got fleshpounded in the arse again

kissing something better is just a way to show that you wante someone gets better
but you're ignoring my point. i said that i didn't care that you called me a scot. my point was that you jnew it was me because you always call me scottiah so that post was directed at me so you started it so i was right and i'm not a hypocrut

Attached: 1539547676538.jpg (480x353, 20K)

>you're ignoring my point
I am, because it's a point I already addressed. I didn't know it was you. It was just an example. Even if I did know it was you, it was still just an example. I said what I said because being that you had a british flag, it was the first relevant example to my point that "sometimes, you have to bully" that came to mind. And even if you were absolutely right and I did use it as an excuse to insult you (I honestly didn't), you would still be a hypocrite, because you said bullying was under no circumstances justified, and even by your own sources, your own definition, and your own standard, you have bullied me.