How does it make sense that they cant just take the dicks from m2f trannies and give them to f2m trannies...

how does it make sense that they cant just take the dicks from m2f trannies and give them to f2m trannies? its not like its emergency surgery. you cant just schedule them on the same day? why the fuck do they make a dick out of your arm? how does that make any sense.

Attached: 1548717486330.gif (500x336, 2M)

What's the backstory on the gif?

Amy Poehler looking rough these days

That gif makes me so uncomfortable.
Because they have to sacrifice something for their degeneracy and they want to mutilate them to the highest degree possible.

What is the source for that?

You think FTM want a tiny tranny dick?

Because they literally dont give a fuck, no one gives a fuck in this disgusting world, did they give a fuck they’d obviously do this

Its almost like you can't just change sexes

on one hand they want to say gender and sex isnt the same thing. then they say theyre transgender. then they try to change their sex for some reason. it makes no sense and yea obviously it doesnt work

HAHAH what the fuck is going on here?!?! Please enlighten me to the realism of this video. How scary

^exactly what I'm saying
possibly the best on air freeze up ever

It's a joke. Probably because the body would reject the stranger dick.

She had an eye desease that made her eyeballs bloat this way

Attached: mm.png (888x962, 1.19M)

Alright kraut I understand. Thank you

What are you talking about?

Well?
Shouldn't this be addressed?

Attached: wib.png (777x842, 974K)

If I’m not mistaken they use the penis to make the new “vagina” so it’s not like they dispose of it as medical waste.

That's what being woke AF looks like.

No. Don't adress it.

Attached: Zuckernigger.jpg (480x320, 13K)

using transplants from another person means you spend the rest of your life on anti-rejection drugs
your body recognizes its own tissues though, even if they're in the wrong place

Someone post the gif showing how the penis gets cut and twisted like a wrapping ribbon before being formed into some shape that may or may not resemble a "vagina".

World elites eat the dicks as part of a ritual.