What was your countries best decade?

For the USA I'd say early 2000's, music was good no housing bubble no bitcoin bubble no libtards and gays didn't have rights and the best halo game came out.

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (420x316, 16K)

The 60s and 70s
When people had jobs

Attached: 1487523076323.png (751x902, 29K)

1860's

sweet yet brief freedom

1996 and still going

1860's
made those cousin fuckers in the south live like the 3rd worlders they are.

what was so good about that decade that trumps the release of Halo 3?

when i wasn't bored

150 year old y*nkee propaganda
lincoln played you y*nkees like a fiddle

halo isn't even that good, it's just a generic fps

Attached: 1518404141775.png (500x375, 406K)

I was going to reply with an img but it broke so have this instead

Attached: beerus.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>it's just a generic fps
Maybe because the series set out the precedent a large portion of FPS out today is following?
Just a thought

I think it's because it's boring and doesn't do anything special actually. Doesn't change much from DOOM other than thematic switch and upgrade to graphics, even.

Not so sure about that bud. But fair enough, I can see your point as far as singleplayer is concerned, I guess. But you really can't take away the fact that Halo was a fundamental piece of modern FPS multiplayer. So calling it generic because of that is a little weird.

halo was like a hybrid of COD and Doom, it's why it's so cool. Now it's just crap, but 3 was the best.

>multiplayer
oh, that's the appeal of it? That's really gay.

That's not what I said.

But you said that
1.) if what I said was in reference to single player it was fair
2.) it was a fundamental piece of modern fps multiplayer
so if you meant something else please clarify

There wasn't any.

What i meant is that, while the singleplayer of Halo is very good, it is not the element that made the series so important, as well as popular.
So, knowing that, you may perhaps call Halo's singleplayer generic, if and only if you really accept anything but the most groundbreaking experience every time, which, let's be fair, is rarely all that interesting or enjoyable. But that doesn't mean that the game is bad.
Do you see what I mean?

well aside from a spike in alternative medicine the 90's was lit for russia.

>90's was lit for russia
ye, lots of people were lit
on fire

2000's America was weird because 9/11 but it was a period in time where "bigger is better" was the narrative and things weren't completely fucked up yet