Please stop bullying Indians online

Please stop bullying Indians online

Attached: 893275923874.png (656x755, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/work-pay-and-benefits/pay-and-income/household-income/latest
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4899-5001-7_11
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE SHOULD ALL BULLY AMERICUNT SINSTEAD BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL UGLY AND NIGGERS

>GET SHOT

Poo xd

I used to frequently get verbally accosted on omegle whenever I ran into Indians. They really liked arguing over nothing.

Biggest democracy in the world!

Stop shitting on the streets first

stop being brown and get a decent accent and stop being smelly first

dont be sad, in 9 month you guys will be a superpower lmao

Fuck you

Superpower by 2020

super power by 2020 btw

you can fix my windows yes I get blue virus

India Romania brotherhood forged purely by online bullying of our pooing habits

These dudes bullying 21 Savage for being British.

I’ll stop bullying Indians when they stop ringing up our elderly attempting to get card details. Every week I get atleast 2 people tell me they had an Indian call up saying they are from TalkTalk or BT telling them they have a virus and they need to connect via team viewer etc. You fuckers literally have no loyalty and no integrity that is why it’s so easy for you to steal the customer data from BT or whatever’s data base, leave the company and scam vulnerable old people. I pray that when the dark ages come we will relieve you of your home land and give it a full clean up. God knows your streets need to be bleached it’s all one big toilet isn’t it Pajeet. Fuck you, you dirty fuckers.

I like how in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, they go to India, and they still made toilet jokes.

No response from you dirty little shits then. Perhaps it’s all that cousin-fucking putting a handicap on your ability to debate.

The Brits invaded our land and taught us to shit on the streets.

The Brits taught Indians how to live like civilised people but they preferred open defecation over the comfort and privacy of a clean bathroom. I think only a small part of Bangladesh took on anything civil we ever taught these savages.

JUST

Attached: 3371CD85-0ED0-4440-9003-00E5E40917EB.jpg (624x351, 47K)

CANT

Attached: 75390C00-734D-4044-AA5F-3283C04343D6.jpg (480x360, 29K)

GET

Attached: 327F33B2-6656-4FBF-B07F-94EE66718637.jpg (680x450, 58K)

ENOUGH

Attached: 980F1F1B-9145-4AA0-956D-AA58A2DD7E6B.jpg (620x400, 71K)

Can you actually feel the presence of your soul? Do you even feel alive bugman?

At least we don't have a queen who's older than a dinosaur.

that reminds me, they said arabs shit on the ground in the desert and let it crumble into the wind. Fucking savages.

DUUURRRHUUURRRRRR

Attached: A214638E-AB55-4255-80DF-438D8C6E942D.jpg (645x729, 46K)

Also Pajeets I meet in america are usually real nice guys :) India is America's other greatest ally! We love Indians.

Attached: modi-trump-modi-us.jpg (1200x796, 495K)

that whole trip was hilarious. You'd never be able to make a cartoon like that here.

Hey dudes, what's it like to have a girlfriend? What's it like to be in love?

You pakis sure hate indians a lot :(

they're not bad immigrants, I just wish they integrated more. 2nd gen indians are usually pretty good.

This British homie just can't stop talking trash about my people.
You white nigger you're gonna get stabbed by a muslim soon

Reminder street shitting pajeets are the richest ethnicity in your country.
ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/work-pay-and-benefits/pay-and-income/household-income/latest

Still whiter than you, mutt.

Attached: 103259C6-14B6-46BF-878C-4DE2A8EE6A3B.jpg (3264x2448, 1.19M)

Hahahaha keep coping you greasy bastards hahaaa

link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4899-5001-7_11

Not before you literally die of some ass related disease.

>being white in a muslim country
cringe. Must not be very comfortable being white in brittain.

Attached: happy-teenage-laugh-closeup-close-up-portrait-loudly-laughing-young-man-isolated-white-background-35 (1300x979, 115K)

This isn’t a Muslim country it’s a white Christian country. Post proof supporting that claim. This whole thread is filled with shitskins.

Why are you posting a study from 1984?
Besides expect for Muslims and some communities in South inbreeding is largely down upon.

Why don't you explain how street shitting pajeets are the richest ethnicity in your country?

This picture is literally cryptonite to your kind, you wish, YOU WISH so badly you could have the experience of being white. I thank god for my blessings that I didn’t end up as a soulless bug eyed shitskin.

Because our government, not the people is corrupt and the ultra liberal fucks in parliament feel as if it’s right that we give you people benefits. You’re just bragging about the fact how many of you there are here who claim welfare. Can’t clean up your own streets so you come here and shit up ours.

What are you even going on about? I posted a source for income. Welfare isn't income you retard.
Besides you Brits were jewing up my country for 200 years.
In 1947 after we gained our independence the literacy rate was lower than 17% and the wealth was concentrated in just top 1% that cucked to you.
You people deserve getting raped by Pakis just for that .

Attached: 8-098234.png (1224x1224, 225K)

Reminder that Anglos did everything that the far right criticizes Jews for.

NO i HATE smelly poo indians you all need to be raped and shot.

based indians

every indian i have met on this island is redpilled