JAPANESE troops practised cannibalism on enemy soldiers and civilians in the last war...

>JAPANESE troops practised cannibalism on enemy soldiers and civilians in the last war, sometimes cutting flesh from living captives, according to documents discovered by a Japanese academic in Australia. In most cases the motive was apparently not shortage of food, but 'to consolidate the group feeling of the troops', said Toshiyuki Tanaka

>'In some cases the soldiers were suffering from starvation, but in many other cases they were not starving at all,' said Mr Tanaka. 'Many reports said the Japanese soldiers were fit and strong, and had potatoes, rice and dried fish.' Some Japanese press reports yesterday suggested the cannibalism was carried out simply because of shortage of food.

>The researcher also denied it was a result of a breakdown in morale: 'The reports said morale was good. Often it was done in a group under instruction of a commander. I think it was to get a feeling for victory, and to give the soldiers nerves of steel.' He said it helped the soldiers to bond 'because the whole troop broke the taboo (of cannibalism) together'.

>One statement by an Australian lieutenant describes how he found the remains of a number of bodies, including one 'consisting only of a head which had been scalped and a spinal column'. 'In all cases, the condition of the remains were such that there can be no doubt that the bodies had been dismembered and portions of the flesh cooked,' concluded the statement. Another statement from an Australian corporal tells how he found the mutilated bodies of colleagues whom he had earlier helped to bury in Japanese- occupied territory.

>A Pakistani, who was captured when Japan overran Singapore and taken to New Guinea, testified that in his area Japanese soldiers killed and ate one prisoner a day for 'about 100' days. The corporal said he saw flesh being cut from prisoners who were still alive.

Why was Japan given the mercy of 2 nukes?

Attached: japenese_skull_1944_small[1].jpg (500x417, 41K)

they can eat me if they want it :3

>Inb4 Nipbot spergs out WE DINDU NUFFIN

Based jap

you sound gay

The funny thing about the jap war is that they were so utterly barbaric against enemies they had never even encountered before.

The Russians, Anglos, Frogs and Germans had plenty of reasons to hate each other, at least.

Because individuals dont represent nation sized groups of millions of people. But we're on Jow Forums so of course youre not going to get that. Kys

shut up fagapore and return to Jow Forums we miss you

>individuals
>organised cannibalism

based retarded mutt

is that why russhit tranny has been so mean to me

I still browse bant, just not regularly

I like british but you're so mean and bluepilled. what the hell do you have in your little brain for support the allied side. what are you, a jew?

Attached: 1540973832925.png (1113x1080, 787K)

russhit tranny? do you mean boris?

Ok gonna bully jap tourists now

vore

dunno his name lole

Okay be back soon check r/banter

the prince of Jow Forums I don't remember his name? albert? vlad? abe?

yeah who would have support for the allies against a nation of bushido cannibals who raped their way across China and SEA, then ate PoWs and hunted down local members of the population to kidnap and eat when they didn't have any prisoners.

oh and Unit 731 of course.

the J*p doesn't deserve to exist

yeah abe
I'm talking about a russian tranny who posts the same image everday about how waifus aren't real and is generally a tsundere

you sound like a korean, disgusting!

Attached: 57938518d2018db229bbc3570eca799938f4ca58_hq.jpg (576x362, 30K)

I don't post in Jow Forums for a while, I suppose to many trans and gayposter, also I don't know what is happening with bronys, we don't have a rule about ponys?

why not?

nope no rule

I get what you mean,sometimes it gets a bit much but Jow Forums is generally a fun board desu

Okay enough meta lole have a nice day you're the only Jow Forumsack I like

Attached: lad....gif (320x180, 179K)

thanks fagapore,

Attached: 1541575653764.jpg (395x513, 51K)

bump

>Anyone who is critical of japan is a Korean
W A C K

Attached: 1546045988856.jpg (1332x584, 101K)

bump

t. an idiot who can't even read global rule

I didn't realise Hiroshimoot made it against the rules to acknowledge Japanese war crimes.

imptrash alert
do not reply unless educational, just sage it

this is really old news

>tfw no japanese gf