Help. My friends cat shat on the floor instead of its litter. She yelled it’s name at it and it got scared...

Help. My friends cat shat on the floor instead of its litter. She yelled it’s name at it and it got scared. I decided I was going to terrify it. It ran under the couch when I jumped up and I grabbed it by the tail and pulled it out. It ran as fast as it could into the kitchen and I kept terrifying it. I grabbed it by the scruff of the neck and held it down while I held onto it’s face growled into it. During this entire time, I kept thinking how weak and pathetic that little cunt looked. I had a huge adrenaline rush and almost wanted to masturbate but didn’t because of my friend. She didn’t see what I did to her car though. Anyway I didn’t harm it, certainly not permanently, but I want to do it again to a misbehaving animal. Help me.

Attached: 403A2CB3-75E5-4BC0-84B1-76A115C85F0C.jpg (470x297, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNycdfFEgBc
youtube.com/watch?v=1KIKrSG-Xzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sicko, get help.

tl;dr did you fuck the cat?

I’m excited writing about it I need to do it again

kot id

kot get

Well, I guess this clears up where all those missing backpackers end up...

>Do you want anyone to do it to you?
You don't then what makes you think the kot wants it?

nice try

Attached: gdaimoit.jpg (656x343, 63K)

This is what happens when you lose a war to birds.

Just play Yukkuri Breed and Collection. It simulates abusing small, badly-behaved creatures.

kot

I did that to a friends cat for some time.
They had to give her away because she became aggresive against everybody around her. I feel extremely ashamed about that, even tho it was years ago and I was just a kid, so I advise you to stop that shit and live out your power fantasies in another way.

kot

kot

I love to terrorize my shitty cats for fun, but it doesnt give me a boner. Its especially fun creeping up close behind it without it noticing and yelling BOO! Sometimes they jump real high before running away. Haha.

Attached: 1543974058477.jpg (903x713, 146K)

kot

what did you do to her car

Here is my advice
>buy many chickens
>put them all in a room so they dont scape
>Grab a knife
>mortal kombat them out one by one
>once they are all dead clean your mess
>boil them one by one to remove the feathers
>watch ytp for a while
>read the king in yellow or other lovecrafty book
>dab until exhaustion
>take a nap
>read “the unique and its own” backwards
>relax
That should be ennought to take down the adrenaline and bad toughts, it works every time

Attached: DCF09FA0-9DCC-4C2D-947A-854E08777D02.jpg (1280x960, 545K)

Another story, I once saw a weak dog being chased and bullied by some other dogs on the street. I had such a rush I almost fainted. I would never physically hurt an animal though

user u scary

Place a cucumber right behind them and wait for them to notice.
youtube.com/watch?v=cNycdfFEgBc
Also try wearing a cat mask.
youtube.com/watch?v=1KIKrSG-Xzc

kot

kot

go into the austrailian outback and play with the animals there
do exercises or sleep
hormones are driving you into a very primal state

I’ve had an extra high libido lately. For the last few months. Somethings definitley up

quit being a nigger

These are just instincts, you seem to have gotten bad ones.
Just learn to control them.

kot