>be bong

Attached: Capture.jpg (941x527, 48K)

oi oi oi
where is your kot id loicense ?

Attached: 03A39AC8-212B-47AD-AEEE-DA56DECB3F7B.png (250x362, 77K)

I feel you senpai

Attached: IMG_20190206_172504.jpg (3000x4000, 1.3M)

Do you actually pay this false tax?

hay bud, you can just not pay it. its the BBC that has to enforce it, and for them to fine you for it you they have to prove that you have no licence and they legally cant enter your house soooo

but this, just fuck this money garbing Gov that defends criminal bankers that caused a market collapse.

Based. Just don't go signing up for a Sky TV subscription like a fucking idiot.

Oh dear. You paying it?

>millennial and lone occupant of the house Nahhh. I don't even have an aerial.
What am I going to watch on the BBC, Top Gear With Tards? Cancelled Never Mind The Buzzcocks? Lady Dr. Who?

ProTip: Email them. Say you don't wath TV, so don't need a license. Reply to their bi-annual email confirming you still don't watch TV. Never receive a letter, or visit from a goon. How do I know? For this is what I have done for 20 years! I'm listening to BBC radio 1 as we speak, no fucks given

кoт

fortunately we don't have that shit anymore. but nowadays our national broadcast company is funded straight from government budget.

Attached: bb.png (630x700, 35K)

Radio 1 at this time? Fucking Grimmy? I'd pay the bill just to make him go away.

I register that I don't have a TV on the portal on their page, but they keep coming back. At least 5 letters since last June.

Funded by the tax paying slave public haha

All their letters will state "Tell us if you don't need a license". Ring the cunts up. It's harassment mate, and the BBC use a private company to investigate "fraud". You are well within your rights to tell them to fuck right off, if they ever have the audacity to come knocking on your door, while your watching a 300yr old repeat of only fools and horses.

Wait you people have to pay a license for the pleasure of watching the BBC?
The fuck is this?

I'm holding out in case they send a beautiful lady round and we fall in love.

£150 a year, on only the finest entertainment.

160 euro for tv what the fuck

>I'm holding out in case they send a beautiful lady round and we fall in love

>£150 a year, on only the finest entertainment.

Delusional BritTard detected haha

Been around Ralsei too long.

I know, right? Such good value!

Attached: Duck2.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Since January 1st, we don't get those anymore. Now it's part of the income tax. Feels bad.

But I bet they provide you with quality content, right?