Here's some weaponzied psychology you can distribute through posters and graffiti

Basically just take a marker or some paper and tape and post MESSAGES LIKE BELOW IN
>>PUBLIC PLACES where they incur most viewership

Things that trigger sadness could also trigger ANGER D: >
Loss>things you could have had> you not having them> you missing having them> inability to fill the void
Failure>trying> amount of effort put in> blame on self and others>blame on others(translating in precieved conspiracy)> people seeing you as failed> feeling less than
lonelyness> isolation (precieved)> beliefs as to why> delusions as to why***(easily manipulated)> fear that no one wants to comunicate with you> no one to express yourself to> you start trying to comunicate with yourself(imaginary "friends)> can cause schitzophrenia REEE D:
learning you're wrong> feeling less than> FAILURE>>>
precieved injustice*> feeling prosecuted> feeling under represented> leads to lonelyness and distrust>>>

Trigger words

All the things listed above

EX graff distritubtion

"you are so alone"
"no one loves you"
"you'll never be that great"
"you're wrong (here's why)"
"you'll never be that(rich,pretty,etc)"
"ha ha, they'll never believe you"
"they're all against you"

~~~
Tips USE RED HIGHLITES, LARGE LETTERS, CLEAR READABLE FONT!!!!

*THE HUMAN MIND PRIORITIZES RED*
*ACCOMPANIED BY ART REPRESENTING THE MESSAGE*

WARNING ~ EACH ONE WILL NOT TRIGGER EVERYONE ~BUT ONE OF THEM WILL TRIGGER ALMOST EVERYONE~~~~

we are not as special and unique as we like to think.

Attached: 1488767436554.png (1265x727, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wmin5WkOuPw
youtube.com/watch?v=elHB8KnMRdA
youtube.com/watch?v=54JVZG7W9eM
youtube.com/watch?v=siY7mrqNEDY
youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tl;dr

>>the victim

SKIRR

Attached: 2709939_0.jpg (630x630, 62K)

COME ON KIDS IT'LL BE FUN! LETS DO IT!!! :D
IT'S LIKE YOU CAN REALLY KILL PEOPLE!!.

Attached: tumblr_ncc24tzjMv1rjfbuqo1_500.gif (480x360, 491K)

why would I write bullshit like this anywhere when I can put my name on the walls

I didn't read, human

Hey reddit, stop using your name you dumb roastie.

>>cuz you're a flaming faggot attention whore
>>doing this kills losers

>>I'm the sane majority that walks past a gun without wanting to pick it up

You guys are useless level 1 schizos - _ - I bet you all believe in magic still. eww.

You're not even at level 2 yet where you understand that people are brainwashing you and plotting on killing them.

This is Level 3 shit where you figure out what's making you schizo and spreading it to people - _ - COME ON LEVEL 3 SCHIZOS COME HERE!!!

Can you stop existing?

Why cuz you're a gay normie faggot? And scared that this psyop will kill your friends D:?

No because you're a dumb woman who acts like an even dumber little child

IMAGINE ALL THE TEENS WHO WILL READ THIS AND FIND INTEREST IN PSYCHOLOGY AND MURDER :D?!?!?

I'm the only one that believes in magic but I know reality too.

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IM A WOMAN!?

THEN GET A MARKER AND START WRITING THESE TYPES OF
>>MAGIC SPELLS

on your local shit in busy places - _ -

I prefere believing in magic instead of believing in whatever conspiracy related to your original pic

YOU CAN BE AN IRL WIZARD HARRY :D

Attached: SatanPotter.jpg (1508x2100, 1017K)

haha, i don't know why you're so redpilled.

well think of this OP post as a blue print on how to cast a magic spell that causes people to hurt themselves and eachother IN YOUR CITY

>>ITS FUUUUUUUUUUN!

Attached: 1h9kd7.jpg (487x318, 42K)

You're biologically a woman and you act like one

If we're gonna talk cryptic, I'm what you would call a hellspawn. A being that spawned from a hellpit, and only wish to cause harm and suffering to the common man.

>>a DEMON
>>NOW THAT'S EDGY!

Esoteric representation of another psy op I ran( possibly globaly with "free agents") heheheh

Attached: the baphomet of self.jpg (2550x1650, 1.05M)

How do I act like a woman?

God I bet you smell like blood and urine because you don't wipe

This attention whoring shit. You're a female

I'm just trying to share knowledge with like minded people why are you so upset MR BEEP BOOP.

Because this isn't a schizo board you dumb woman who should be submitting

You should totally study and apply this information in OP post mr beep boop, it's based and redpilled.

Driving people insane is based and redpilled. OP post explains how to drive people to insanity, if you apply this knowledge you are based and red pilled.

Dumb woman, stop existing and stop acting like a sperg.

You should use psychology to get people to kill themselves and each other it's based and redpilled. I have a penis.

I almost Feel Sorry on behalf of Him.

youtu.be/wmin5WkOuPw

>graffiti
>ruining nice things
>wanting to turn your city into an ugly shithole

Nigger detected.

Attached: 1548711054518.png (572x633, 218K)

Is it invisible like your mind?

Get the fuck out of here you're not even an NPC -_ - and you can't read, you're just retarded.

See graffiti is transmiting a message to the public but we know NIGGERS CANT READ.
so nigger detected.

YAY KILLER NPC CREATED!!! :D

I take it it is

You should use more complex insults they hurt more D: put in some more effort.

"your mom" doesn't go a long way.

Try to read OP.

It's pathological thinking patterns commonly exhibited by humans that lead to anger and sadness :D If you did the knowledge you could find better ways of insulting people that hurt MORE!

I'm just stating facts, you are a woman, you probably smell like shit, and you probably want to get fucked

No I want you to read op TAKE IN THE INFO AND BECOME A BETTER SCARIER MORE EVIL PERSON!!! now read you little faggot - _ -

Why.

CUZ ITS HOW YOU KILL PEOPLE WITH WORDS YOU LITTLE FAGGOT, SEEMS RIGHT UP YOUR ALLEY UUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Stop being a dumb roastie

JUST READ IT YOU LITTLE SHIT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! - _ -

IMAGINE IF YOU COULD MAKE ALL THE PEOPLE THAT BULLY YOU AND THEIR FAMILY TO KILL THEMSELVES WOULDNT THAT BE COOL!!!

no

Then you're a little moralfag loser - _ - Have fun filling your mind with other useless lame shit that won't vanquish your enemies LOSER
>>PLEB

I'm going to end up fucking you

No I don't exist lel :D I shared my knowledge on how to murder all your enemies and get away with it :D

I'm actually a 45 yearold jewish man

no you aren't

There are no girls on the internet.

TRUST ME KID, NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET D: lol if you keep thinking you're gonna find roasties to fuck on the internet you're gonna run into a bunch of Michael jacksons.

Don't they teach you retarded faggots this in school - _ -

NEVER MEET UP WITH PEOPLE YOU MEET ON THE INTERNET!!!!! D:

Attached: scared-cartoon-devil-illustration-looking-47715134.jpg (1358x1300, 154K)

dumb woman

- _ - you're still trying very basic version of what I'm explaining in the lesson. That's not a deep insult, that's not even a proper level of complexity. AIM FOR THE MIND, read everything I wrote challange my MIND DURR, YOU HAVE TO INSULT DEEPER TO CAUSE PAIN!!!! FIRST POST IS IDEAS!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=elHB8KnMRdA

youtube.com/watch?v=54JVZG7W9eM

youtube.com/watch?v=siY7mrqNEDY

Attached: images (1).jpg (140x130, 4K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ

get your victims into THIS SONG!!

bumping my cia nigger thread :D

alright, I'm listening

Attached: 1548437054560.jpg (640x772, 35K)

What

Bump