Junko is my waifu

Junko is my waifu

Attached: [crossover][enoshima junko][artist- anonymous]d849f41e46289a3dead89075dded0747.png (2571x4639, 1.52M)

please elaborate

Attached: EFFDEE32-073C-4C9B-B9DF-1B0A7FBFDCE8.jpg (800x450, 123K)

She just is

STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR WAIFU REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: ANGRYYY.png (800x758, 33K)

no

but she sucks so bad... unepic of you bro

I haven't decided on a waifu I have a hard time picking between megumin mikan and ochaco but since megumin and ochaco are already taken I might go with mikan and also my girlfriend doesn't like mikan so that makes it funnier

>7453423
She's cute and did nothing wrong

Mikan is a piggy

cringe

She looks like she browses reddit

She does

She's a feeble q t that just needs someone to believe in her and give her a shoulder to cry on

I only played the dangan island after game to get the mikan ending and I was super happy with it tbqh

She murdered two people

not even the same mikan, literally any of then would have if they got the remembering disease, too. Not her fault.

Bruh why would you want to date someone who didn't give into the despair?

andy no

Hey reign

I bet you were the one who tried to have sex with her dead body lole

No, that was Mikan who ripped out her ovaries and tried to put them in herself.
No one had sex with the body.
She's literally a virgin.

hello

>YERkwAd ID
kinda neat

no there was a part in dr2 at the end where Makoto specifically said that "some people even tried to have children with junko's body"

also I don't actually remember anyone saying that Mikan tried to do that, was that from dr2 and I just missed it, side material, or drv3? I haven't played v3 so no spoilers pleade

Attached: Shsldespair.png (290x164, 111K)

That was Mikan. Trying to take out her ovaries.
Fuck you no one had sex with her.

w r o n g

but I won't argue kinda tired desu I like these threads anyway

Attached: 1547509756976.png (406x399, 106K)

It's the truth, no one had sex with Junko, unless we count Mikan trying to fuck Junko corpse.

that's clearly not true because the wording was that people tried to have children with her corpse, which means that it had to be male and female, and it had to be with the corpse..!

Her ovaries are part of her, and she's got her shit scooped ouit

bump

don't you mean cockichi?

Attached: kokichi_drool.jpg (200x200, 9K)

she looks like a disgusting whore

Don't post boy pussy