Stop getting angry at every little thing you see online

Stop responding to bait threads
Stop the daily 2 minutes of hate threads

Attached: smug boi 2.png (600x600, 100K)

Shut up nigger chink

FAGAPORE IS FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

if i don't act angry about petty things on the internet i'd have nothing left to do

Attached: tenshi no tamago.png (1015x1000, 1.61M)

Right now I'm maintaining 74 because of Chinese New Year but I'll get to 70 soon enough

All I can say is that I feel bad for you

Attached: chihiro.gif (500x280, 752K)

fatty
I'd have other things to do, but not many.
at what height

Attached: 1544938867185.jpg (432x518, 131K)

Good, just a little more.

Constructive discussions

Attached: smug conservative smoke cig like a boss.png (584x800, 110K)

I shitpost every morning and afternoon, gimme a break

I could never hurt sweetheart leaf
The time before last that I checked I was 177
Now I'm 172
Stupid lazers hurting my ego
Thank

Honestly I'm glad ashleyfag left for reddit it's a much nicer and more constructive place for teenagers even if it's a circlejerk

Attached: it hurts please give me sympathy.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Attached: Hug.png (469x463, 56K)

>Constructive discussions
no

The picture was for the Australian.
177cm and 74kg would be, proportionally at least, pretty close to me. I guess the weight isn't muscle though?

yes
mhm
How are you doing?

Attached: blob.jpg (359x347, 63K)

but I like being angry

Attached: sphing gnerf.png (223x176, 46K)

It's nice to let your rage out but sooner or later it'll become a feedback loop

Attached: kaede_lurk.png (575x720, 367K)

Better at least, I think. I was having a lot of different nightmares but still spending half the day in bed during the polar vortex. I picked up a few joints so that I'd stop dreaming for a while and the temperature is going back up now.

sounds really comfy
any idea what gave you those nightmares?

I'm really not sure. There didn't really seem to be any common element to any of them, so I got pretty much everything except for the weird embarrassing situation nightmares I hear people get. I've never gotten those, probably because I'm not easily embarrassed.

I see
Glad you're doing better now
Hope it doesn't happen again, but you should always give note some feature about yourself irl so you can at least fight the nightmare

I have to go now but I just want to give you guys a hug so you won't turn into the beast of a board that always looks to get angry.It used to be very promising but it's all filled with sensationalist news now.

Attached: cute boys 11.jpg (600x875, 316K)

>you should always give note some feature about yourself irl so you can at least fight the nightmare
What?
>It used to be very promising but it's all filled with sensationalist news now.
Are you mistaking imptrash for Jow Forums? The mods made it so the imports from Jow Forums have flags now, but they still don't have IDs in the OP.

but i like being angry

'no'

unironically kill yourself