Do young white girls in America hate white boys irl as much as they do on twitter?

T. Deeply concerned Bong as all the shit that happens there always comes here a few years later as always.

Attached: 3547A29F-EDB8-4995-9E5A-D7A7FDBB2635.jpg (770x513, 60K)

Redpilled American white girls hate niggers unlike your Anglo girls who love to suck nigger and paki cock, Muhamad

Haven't seen this thread now for 10 minutes.thanks for making this because someone might have missed the 500 before this one.and hey also kys nigger :)

t. Somali rapefugee desperately reporting this thread

Jannies keep deleting it so I keep putting it back up
What percentage of zoomer white girls are redpilled though?

Very few

Well that’s great. What percentage unironically hate white boys like the ones on twitter and tumblr do?

A lot of upper class and middle class English girls have a disdain for foreigners at a level well above that of the regular Amerimutt. Also there are large contingents of working class girls especially in the North who absolutely loathe pakis etc

The only ones who "hate white boys" are some nigresses, hijabis, and a tiny amount of fat pink haired mad bitches. (although the vast majority love BWC).

All in all, its extremely easy getting laid as a white man in the UK, and was even easier when I was in the USA.

Are jannies, dare i say it....

Seriously though of all pasta to spam, you choose this...

Way too many

>upper class and middle class English girls have a disdain for foreigners

Thats not true, im mixed race and most of my gfs have been upper middle class

user it isn’t about the thread anymore. It’s showing the Jannies I cannot be beaten.
Wait so was it easier or harder in the uk or US?

No. Pretty much any white girl who is prettier than a 6/10 only wants to date white boys. It’s the whole aesthetic of driving a white ranger rover and dating/marrying someone who is important. In real life, these girls want to be the wives of lawyers, bosses, project managers, doctors, etc.

They know that if they’re dating a black dude, they will never be a lawyers wife who lives in Georgetown and has a tiny dog.

Most well adjusted girls don’t even use Twitter, and if they do, they don’t tweet about politics. Sure, most of them don’t like trump; but they also don’t even know who Keith Ellison is or anything beyond the top-most level of American politics.

Girls like white guys because they know that they have a future. Every girl that has ambitions in her head, or wants to be more than a cigarette smoking single-mother crackhead in a trailer park is looking for some thin white man named Evan Barrington or John McSomething to settle down with in a city apartment and raise a dog then children and attend co-op board meetings and go to yoga and run a non-profit. This is the real goal of normal white girls. Just to have a happy and comfortable life. They KNOW that they will never get that with Jamal or Juan.

Yes, they’re stupid and vapid, but they know a black guy will never allow them to be a power wife. They’ll never get to attend a black-tie event or wear Barbour and real Burberry coats or have fun at a gala

Attached: 0738F492-099A-4CB4-AAE6-EDB4F2615E29.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

Not gonna report it just because i hate seeing same thread over and over again because someone is desperate for attention.and i have a weird feeling that to the one i am replying to is 100% retarded kike.

TLDR everything to women is about status and there is NOTHING that sinks a girl’s status quicker or more severely than dating a black.

okay Muhammad enjoying your rape festivals are we?

Im italian and girls don’t like me

basicaly white women are now currently going after asian man. black man obsession is over, now its time for asian dick to shine. they go for asian men in huge numbers, asiam men offers high IQ, stability, high income, is not insecure and hapa AMWF kids are best looking one, dick size meme is made by insecure white men who care only about dick all the time beacuse they lack them. look small dick competition? all whites, asians actualy have bigger dicks on average. asian men are also not hairy and fat. tahts why all the best looking girls are now with asian men

Jow Forums will only ever show you inflammatory posts. Trolls will do the same. You won't find anything else on Jow Forums.

I just need it to not get deleted once and I’ll stop posting it

Who cares we all know how women really are

Attached: 1B57D921-682B-4F59-9E40-33375356C230.jpg (663x358, 79K)

More Hapas isn’t that bad

You're wrong. There is no hate in America. All the hate is being spread by your gov. It's lies. We're multicultural here. Have been since before Lincoln. It's the rest of the world that's trying to break up our party out of fear and ignorance. They think they can somehow tear down faith in our system from the outside in. It's all a load of shit. Nothing has changed here except more modernization. I miss the aesthetic of the Wild West/Orleans painted carved wood and flags tho. Damn EU whittling away at our self confidence is all. Making us harder. Have to be tougher. Look tougher. Build walls of steel and and unbreakable glass. Can't afford whimsy in the States with the EU paying off terrorists to take out our society. Poor losers ever since the Civ. Get tossed I say. Jerks. To hell with the queen.

Not at all

Women power rankings

1. Latina
2 Mena
3 Asian
4 white
5 black

Attached: 66B5E6DC-B72D-4AD2-8684-E44B6DBB384A.jpg (585x919, 191K)

Explain

Feet?

Don't be racist. Not all "white" girls are crazy, coal burning, degenerate, murderous, insensitive, gold diggers. White kids in America are just as poor as everyone else now and some of them are coping with it like babies.