Please help

I've been seeing a girl for many months now and I have feelings for her.
I think she may be leaving me as I've had a couple of outbursts at her via text, plus the other day she said she's had some problems and some of it is to do with her ex.
So I think she may be getting back with him, or is going to make a decision on who to be with for sure.
I asked her earlier if she wants to go further with me & she said she will try to text me later.
That was a few hours ago.
Thing is I've never felt this way about a girl before, I've never dated anyone prior to her (I'm 22), and generally speaking I don't show my emotions to many people.
Should I just tell her how much I actually really like her & that I've actually never felt this way about a girl before, proven by the fact I've never had a girl or been in a relationship.
Many times I've dated this girl I have seen a long distance future with her, so I really do want her.
Only reason I'm considering to wait to see what she says and not express my feelings fully is in case she wasn't really thinking of leaving me, and I come off as a weak or desperate guy.

Attached: Question Mark.jpg (494x743, 90K)

Also should I tell her:
That I'm sorry for the way I have made you feel at times when I have had an outburst at you (she can rarely meet up so I was saying she should make time for me), but thing is I'm new to these things. I've never felt the way you've made me feel & I've never felt about a girl like I have for you, ever before. Thing is I've never been in a relationship, so I'm not exactly used to these type of situations but going forward I'll get better with them.

Please help me Jow Forums

No idea. I fell into relationships with no clue what I did and didn't understand when they fucked off again.
I know long distance isn't a thing though.

It takes two to tango. Emotions can be a huge bitch especially when it comes to relationship stuff, and it's clear that you're heavily invested. Just be open about your feelings and see where it takes you. She might reject you and yeah that'll hurt but eventually it won't even matter to you anymore. Just try not to think that she HAS to be with you, because that's simply not the case, she has her own free will, preferences, etc. I can't tell you what the right or wrong way to handle this situation is because I don't know her, or you. Just be yourself.

Attached: 0bdda76ad903c09ad27c8870c37443b8--anime-art-girl-anime-girl-cute.jpg (447x604, 46K)

The question is
>Can you handle a break up?
Because if you don't act you risk facing one
I'd say tell her about your feelings FACE TO FACE not through texts and clear everything up before it becomes a mess

you're going to feel like you lost the most important person in your life, but you're gonna get another girl eventually and when that ends you're gonna feel like shit again. repeat x 4 more times and you'll subconsciously stop being needy/desperate because you'll realize that the "omg i love this one (1) girl" feeling is a meme and there's millions of other girls out there

I messaged her, mentioned stuff related to this

I've expressed my feelings to her. Now all I can do is leave it in God's hands and hope it all works out for me.

Fuck, she's already read it and is replying to it.

And?

She hasn't finished yet. She's most liekly thinking of the situation

Keep is updated then

So I sent the message on snapchat chat.
She saved the message & replied with: 'my name' and 2 emojis. (pic related).

Now I'm thinking that maybe the situation wasn't as bad as I thought, but I'm still glad she knows how I really feel about her. I mean I have never loved someone for 22 years, so I feel I should show my love, having never been able to express it for so long.

>The pic is not attached but I'd assume it's positive
You see all you need is to do is express your feelings always try to clear up things as soon as possible and you'll succeed
I wish you good luck in your relationship user stay safe and always follow your mind

I'm a little confused by her replies.
She said 'Im a little confused at the moment as we were never "serious"? Like we never put any labels on it".

I think she's just surprised at my feelings for her, considering I never asked her to be my gf & I was just taking it casually.

Pic was for my previous post sorry I forgot to attach it

Attached: Relief emoji.png (160x160, 25K)

All in all I'm pretty sure it's more positive than negative.
I'll keep the thread updated as replies come.

Well, congrats it seems.

Also thank you for your wishes and I wish you the same.

Thank you, and I hope so but we'll see what she replies.
I said a little more about how I feel, but mainly the reasoning why I said all that, since seems to have caught her off-guard.

Well you did the first part right she knows your feelings wich is good now you just need to solidify your place as a bf just don't rush it and try to go for it when you meet her irl

Oh yes ofc I'd do that in person.