Ah yes ah yes i see it coming

ah yes ah yes i see it coming

Attached: binocular boi.jpg (657x527, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1a1bfSt3IWi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

almost there

Attached: bueno.png (655x522, 27K)

Oh yes, yes, i am coming

Attached: 11.jpg (240x240, 4K)

Oh no I've wet myself and it smells fishy

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 6K)

Attached: 2.jpg (400x400, 17K)

is it time yet?

you bastards, i wus talkin 'bout kofe.

Attached: kofe3.jpg (1106x1012, 107K)

looks like not yet

no you wasn't

oh boy oh boy oh boy

Attached: anonpepe.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Thats what I meant. I'm going to make some now.

Attached: frogposte.png (600x400, 124K)

good

Attached: posting.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

kofe is bad for helth fren

Prove it

nom

Attached: kofe.jpg (731x747, 54K)

Evening

Attached: Apu Bed Coffee.png (744x687, 44K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1a1bfSt3IWi

Attached: 1549657485715.png (1000x1000, 419K)

Vituun vitun vittu. Also bun ID get.

Attached: 1123445128398.jpg (232x240, 23K)

fren

Attached: Apu Jew.png (654x526, 68K)

How was work?

Attached: Apu Water.png (657x527, 51K)

Stop being Faggots and Create more Posts, and Bump ALL Pepe Threads!

#FrogsRebellion2019

frens!

Attached: 1497077603216.png (785x644, 65K)

I'm off today, also I'm not going on my date. I was meant to be going out tomorrow but not heard from her for 4 days now, she's too autistic anyway.
This other one who I'm speaking to who lives near me just sounds lazy imo. She says she hates the gym or any form of exercise, whenever I ask her what she's up to she either says watching TV or playing Xbox. She is slightly over wright which doesn't really bother me, but she sounds like a right lazy slob, which is a real turn off. I'm now looking for someone else.

Attached: Apu Suit.jpg (754x1158, 85K)

Just try get them out for a date. Even take it as a practice date lol.
Also lots of girls just watch tv or laze around.

A girl I've been seeing just found out yesterday that I've never had a relationship (I'm 22), right now she's asking me if I'm a virgin (I'm not) and how come I've never had a gf.
I feel like now she's being cautious as there's some bad reason I've never had a gf. But I told her I've never been interested in that, my priority was education and focusing on myself (work/gym/education), and that would naturally attract girls to me.
Is it actually frowned upon being 22 and never had a gf? I mean I'm a solid 7/10 (minimum I've been rated by various people), plus I'm like 6'2.

Attached: Beats Me.png (560x407, 12K)

And to add, I told her that I started looking properly for a relationship after I completed university, and I met her about 2 months after that.
So is all my reasoning understandable/normal?

Also with me, I am very independant, to the point where different group of friends have called me a lonewolf a few times.
If anything, I thought actually prioritising yourself, getting a good degree, keeping in shape and doing well in your career would actually very much outweight the 'weirdness' of someone not ever having had a gf.

Sounds like a shit test.

The fat ones sounds like she's playing games though, I've asked her twice to come out and she says "no, i want to get to know you more." She sounds like a fucking idiot to me, how can chatting online get any understanding of what a person is really like. We've been chatting for nearly two weeks and knows what I like etc. I've ignored her for 24 hours I can't be arsed with fat women leading me on like that.
Women just want the man to lose interest in them so they don't have to 'dump' you. They would rather the man did it, that way they can always be the victim.

Attached: Apu Eyes Closed.png (657x527, 46K)

Care to expand? I think this is all happening because I thought she's about to leave me even though we aren't official, so I've opened up to her since I don't express my feelings as much

>Women just want the man to lose interest in them so they don't have to 'dump' you. They would rather the man did it, that way they can always be the victim.

Don't even talk like that fren. I really really like her.

>Generally speaking, any insult about your appearance is a shit test (when you’re hitting on a girl). Girls care very little about appearance, and much more about your game and status.
I know what you described was not appearance per se, but status.
The point is that it isn't so much the question, more whether you have confidence and self-belief in your answer.

Oh but the thing is she's said many times in person and via text that she loves my confidence. I just got on really well with her from the first minute so I've always been relaxed & confident around her

Doesn't stop it happening. Often not even consciously.

Punch

Oh I won't. She brings the best out of me when it comes to me & girls.