Join for a discussion of the American South and topics pertaining to it. Whether you be ainterested Southerner...

Join for a discussion of the American South and topics pertaining to it. Whether you be ainterested Southerner, or just have interest in it, you'll be welcome

Attached: Us_south_census.png (566x365, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-s51B66Sl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bSwjB5J

The South sucks and doesn't have any Great Lakes near them.

I'd like to know more about North and South Carolina. I've never heard a single bad word about either.

I have never been to the South of the United States. I have always lived up in the Midwest.

I like their food and their accents.
Don't like the strict policy on only dating cousins or closer.

Texas is lost, just rename it North Mexico at this point, this shit is less than 20% white.

Attached: ultra varg.jpg (700x426, 93K)

The Atlantic Ocean is a Great Lake

WNC checking in, windy rn

How do I migrate to the USA

We’re gonna be overrun with Mexicans soon you sure you wanna do that?

Also Alabama here most southern states are comfy besides Florida. I don’t know how people live in Florida

I prefer to be surrounded by Mexicans than being a slave, working my ass off in chinese gulag for a bowl of rice

there are tons of polish people in the suburbs of chicago

come home white man

NC is literally just hot all the time, or it’s extremely cold one day and hot the next. It depends where you are in NC on what you see

I know, polish diaspora is literally everywhere. I'm only waiting for Trump to lift the visas for Poles and I'm buying a one way ticket immediately. If he won't, I guess I'll just go somewhere to South America

>no texas bf to make me his cockslut

same :(

And now, the Dixieland national anthem:
I WISH I WAS IN THE LAND OF COTTON
youtube.com/watch?v=k-s51B66Sl4

okey, i'm joined. my postition now: united states(all states) very fucking multi-culture shit with mexican, niggers, and other colored peoples.

Attached: 9.jpg (700x517, 23K)

soviets need not to apply

Mexicans are okay. Id rather live by Mexicans than niggers

At present, Russia is a more capitalist country than the USA and Europe with its social policy, which attracts immigrants.

mexicans is brown. it's not okay, bitch. Although in us may be normal, lol. is a dirty country

Attached: 1.jpg (750x1160, 71K)

Whatever you say Boris

based retard

i'm not Boris, brown shit.

nothing scary

Attached: 14.jpg (960x720, 73K)

>i'm not Boris
Ofc you are not Boris, Ahmed aka biggest european mosque i moscow

remember, fucking polish dog, i was in germany, and there i'm fucking polish prostitute. her price was 30$ in an hour. yours nation fucking slave for true europeans.

Attached: 3.jpg (960x720, 65K)

Keep seething you soviet subhuman

Attached: 1548326788213.gif (250x250, 993K)

It's currently 24°C in Wilmington, so like 75 in freedom units. It'd be so comfortable living somewhere that warm. The warmest cities in Canada get like 6 months of rain.

>Keep seething you soviet subhuman
you can't in constructed discuss, fucking polish slave. i told you why russia not soviet country.

Attached: 10.jpg (604x386, 44K)

Attached: c8aeh8vx5ze21.jpg (393x781, 54K)

nothing suprising. when in country live 50% brown, yellow and black peoples it's a normal. and shit, i forgot, us very judes country.

Attached: 12.jpg (741x1199, 51K)

I hope you are being retarded on purpose

fucking yokel

Attached: 16.jpg (1440x1080, 126K)

I am, but I'm not so sure about this guy-7462354

>Russia
>not a Jew country

Attached: CF643152-2DE3-4C6A-A90C-625C2FC31B02.jpg (609x343, 23K)

what you don't seem to get (even past the meme) is that Dixieland isn't part of the US :)

Attached: 1545522924585.jpg (466x378, 34K)

shit, I will not finish reading this image

Russia does not circumcise

i never don't live in us, from where i know yours meme?

Attached: 8.jpg (600x399, 29K)

I’m not circumcised and I live here :)

Attached: 0BE6EC3F-DBBA-406A-9836-EBC90DB1D2D5.jpg (768x1024, 183K)

Right here with ya, wtf is this tard talking about?

but, all the same you country fucking scrapyard.