What do you think of your country's stereotypes...

What do you think of your country's stereotypes? Do you think they're fun and laugh it off or are you like an ameriburger and get mad when people call you an ameriburger?

Attached: 1512368745036.jpg (1280x1235, 482K)

i dont care anymore

drunken belligerent assholes?

drove past 5 different arguments on my way to get a burger and it was only 9pm at night and everyone was drunk as fuck and yelling at each other

I don't live in an urban area, so I don't get affected by issues around minorities, stabbings or terror attacks.
This makes them pretty fun to laugh at.

Loud drunken slavs, just like the rest of 'em. I don't mind it.

Attached: C6A2B012-E1C6-42DD-AC56-94974F00E0A5.png (488x436, 217K)

>leaf stereotypes: kind polite maple syrup with bagged milk. at worst truedeau like cucksl
>burger stereotypes: degenerate ugly fat retarded violent niggers that deserve nuclear fire
your stereotypes are a bit easier to laugh off user

Attached: 137593505121.jpg (564x856, 122K)

always funny to see someone think german cars are actually good

Oh come on user that's not everything you're known for. You're forgetting blind nationalism

Attached: bablade_noir.jpg (720x694, 57K)

Better than our cars were, that's for sure.

It makes an american feel like he's a richfag patrician driving one.

I just drink myself to death.

I found an iron cross in my grandfather's basement some time ago so I guess the stereotype applies to me

love them

they're humorous to us

I am fat but other than that I really don’t fit other American stereotypes. I don’t get bothered by them though. On the internet everyone is a stereotype

Attached: D975B941-DB83-46EC-8151-2583596025F0.jpg (819x1024, 106K)

This
My sister has owned two BMW’s and her next car is going to be a Mercedes. Don’t know why from what I heard from friends who have Mercedes they’re absolute shit

burgs taste good why would you be offended by being called one

Attached: 1531436910811.jpg (879x879, 92K)

some stereotypes are funny others not, but I do not care

Attached: 578177-ebc4baed9f694b599a35692dce5c35b1 (1).png (500x551, 198K)

mine doesn't have any, so I can't tell

When someone uses them in a novel way then I find them pretty funny. The generic Burger memes that get reposted 12 trillion times aren't really funny anymore, but they also don't make me mad. They're just sort of a part of the board culture and are sometimes useful for identifying what kind of thread I'm looking at. Mutts are especially useful for that, and while those are pretty dried up as far us humor goes, some of the early mutts were fucking hilarious.

in Austria you have
> poor, cheap stuff ,corruption , great Food, and gypsies

Very true

Hungarians are...
uhh...
oh yeah.

a friend of my history teacher was general of the ss, I do not know what kind of general and my grandfather was accused of lead a concentration camp, he was just a soldier

We have a trans sexual prime minister

Canadian stereotypes are annoying to Canadians from west of Manitoba, as none of them apply ie. maple syrup, retarded accents, milk in bags

This explains a lot to me honestly. I've traveled pretty extensively through Alberta, BC, and the Yukon Territory and never once saw anything that propped up Leaf stereotypes. In fact large tracts of BC are so trashy redneck that I honestly couldn't tell a difference between there and parts of Kentucky.

Ehh depends, we have some good stereotypes too aside from being fat retarded fucks who by into the propaganda of our corporate over lords.
Over all it doesn't actually bother me though and besides I'd be a hypocrite to make fun of Euro's and South Americans and get butthurt over having bants thrown back at me.

Attached: A story about freedom 1540920327628.jpg (606x601, 102K)

Honestly, I love mutt and shart memes. They don't apply to most Americans here in the North, but they're hilarious.
Most burgers aren't actually mad at the stereotypes that are posted, it's just banter.

ID: oSSY
FROW ANUTHA SHRIMP ON THA BOBBY YA FACKIN CUNT

I'm sure most people on Jow Forums can handle country stereotypes and jokes. Its normalfags and sjws that get annoyed.

they're fun