Peeing while sitting is Fash

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: 20190208_140225.jpg (717x717, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=ZTCwVRP6XsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only tiny willy men can do this.

Stand for your country, stand for your people, stand for yourself.

It's not fash. It's the feminization of men. Just clean up after yourself and stop being a lazy fuck.

>obvious lefties are obvious

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=ZTCwVRP6XsU

You guys are all shills. When I piss sitting down I shove my wife’s sons hairbrush up my ass.

Even with 100% perfect aim, the force of your urine hitting the water WILL cause tiny droplets to splash out and get on the side of the toilet/floor/walls/anything near the bowl. I urinate sitting in my toilet at home so I don't have to clean it as often, I sit at my friends and family's houses as a courtesy, and stand in pubic bathrooms.

when i have to poop i will pee sitting down but i have to hold my dick a certain way to keep it from touching the bowl

>discord trannies screencaping their own posts

The only people I see in real life who proudly proclaim they never sit down to pee are low-T pussyboys who have no other masculine virtues to show off.

You should stand on your head with it in the toilet while pissing and shitting, don't forget to flush by keeping the head and the rest in there.

last time i had to piss standing down i was so drunk that i couldnt stand up.
only pussies piss sitting down. i dont care who you are.
you should wipe your dick off with toilet paper while you're at it. fucking leftist faggots.

Oh my goodness!

That's called gay sorry

That's why you aim at the side of the bowl you disgusting sprinkler

Pretty based but still pee pee poo poo sitting

>shit standing
Okay - slide thread, but I laughed.

>pee standing up, goy
>you can get back to work quicker
>you’ll spend less time using the restroom and more time working to increase my profits

Baste

>implying no one wastes time on pol at work

That still presupposes 100% perfect aim. The first and last drops are never inline with the rest of the stream.

Should I pee standing up before I take a poop? how does this work?

Sit, pee, poop

No, dual release is a wonderful feeling a d should be embraced

It's almost as good as Cumming and farting simultaneously

Attached: FB_IMG_1544474866815.jpg (280x270, 9K)

>that feel when you need to puke but you also have diarrhea

Attached: when the cartel boss wants a pie.jpg (720x705, 74K)

This, I'm not even hung like a horse and it's still impossible for me to pee while sitting.

Might as well stay seated to pee like a woman, you wipe your ass sitting down like a woman too

Attached: 3444.png (1792x1008, 1.28M)

>canada

Attached: 1548008243689.png (645x773, 11K)

Pissing how a man wants is a God given right whether it's on the grass, in the sink, standing up, or sitting down. God Bless America.

(((Sitting to piss)))

Attached: 1548831820227.jpg (750x446, 253K)

So... women are fash now? Ok, thanks. You can go now.

Attached: 1548831788530.jpg (750x243, 252K)

Attached: 1548831766374.jpg (750x440, 186K)

Nvm I'll piss while suspended in air from now on

>that feel when you puke while diarrheaing all over your sisters bathroom floor, only to go back to bed and leave her to clean it up

Attached: chad.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

Why haven't we meme'd that Kikes pee while sitting?

Absolutely based. Thot obliterated

>not peeing in the sink
>not peeing in your yard
sage

NOU

...user...

Attached: 1518804980189.jpg (420x420, 107K)

I see your metaphor. Kill altruism.

So.. you shit standing up?

Do you poo while standing?

Bruhowulf...

Attached: 1549636811748.jpg (250x250, 8K)

hey that was my post in OPs pic.

If you aren't already doing this, you definitely need to start. It's healthy, good for your digestion and bowel movements and it's also very alpha. A sign of dominance, as it were. I've been doing it since 2011.

The only time I have ever sat down to piss, is when I felt that a number 2 was imminent and it turned out to be a false alarm. Any other reason, and you're a literal faggot.

Attached: Dahnald.gif (600x453, 384K)

I was hoping you'd stop by

A leaf posting a native born leaf

Gai

Is that you Marcus?

Is that you Marcus??

I only ever piss and shit while squatting on my neighbours porch

i pee while sitting down because my belly fat blocks the view of my penis when i stand up. it's pretty nice.

>implying I give a fuck about putting my cock in the toilet water and pissing while shitting

Attached: 1549043633336.jpg (1200x915, 244K)

How do we know you’re not a tranny from Discord?

Don’t you guys have a balcony in your toilets so when you shit you’re forced to admire your turd before it can be flushed away?

I took a footlong, intact, shit today plus additional orbital pieces after drinking a large iced coffee with cream. Feelsgood

BTDT

drinking a smoothie right now, usually gives me massive shits, looking forward to it.

Fucking juicy. I do the same so my shits get fucking massive.

My toilet doesn't have a balcony but it does have a sliding door and a nice view of the back yard

If it hits the bottom of the bowl and surfaces above the water, Ginsburg officially dead by April 7th

Screen dis

>dunking your donger in toilet water
Gross

Based and poopilled

Attached: 25CD4F98-AC9E-443F-89D3-0FD54AB99CB4.gif (264x255, 2.88M)

FUCK JANNIES