FUCK LIBERALS
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK THE GOVERNMENT
SHALL
N
O
T BE INFRINGED

youtu.be/sIhGCRIQnCA?t=43

Attached: 1505430198675.gif (512x512, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mad-science.wonderhowto.com/how-to/spice-rack-explosives-make-gunpowder-with-salt-and-sugar-0133759/
sciencenotes.org/make-ammonium-nitrate/
youtube.com/watch?v=_F618vo9Fos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can you edit for those who can't be fucked clicking that shit

>gun Jesus shows off Luty SMG a hommade firearm
>comments on the reasoning
>"luty was giving the finger to the government saying that if you wanted to ban firearms completely you could never do it because you'd have to not only remove the firearms but remove the knowledge of them as well"

>gibgubgibgunjesus

wasn't this accomplished with the 3d printed gun?

Yes but this OG was doing it in 1998 and wrote a book on how to manufacture his special Luty SMG's in your garage with stuff from the hardware store.
Sure you can ban 3D printers or the relevant files to make things like The Liberator but you will NEVER be able to stop people from twisting metal into guns.
Bet.

Attached: 1545591108597.jpg (2048x1536, 271K)

I'm gonna make an anime into a gun.

>not being able to find things that are banned on the internet
it's the ammo they target in a noguns world

Couldn't you just go all musket style and use a metal ball with gun powder at that point? Or do you ban gun powder and everything that could be used to make it? As well as anything else that could cause a small, controlled explosion that could propel an object down a tube?

all ammo ingredients and making devices are banned
even fireworks are banned in most states
doesn't mean banning things made them vanish

DO IT
>UK targets pressure bearing parts
>US targets receivers
Wot m8? Nobody is talking about banning ammo and even then you'd have to remove the knowledge of propellants all together or else you end up with and powderless ammos like the Aquila.
Even if it's just a potato gun style with hairspray and a projectile you'll never eliminate guns.
FFS coked out kids in Vietnam can construct them and bubba is in his shack right now reloading ammo with the brass Jew.

I will do it. And I'll show Ray. And he will squee like a little school girl.

I can chip out a flint ax
doesn't mean I got time for that

>all ammo ingredients are banned
>mad-science.wonderhowto.com/how-to/spice-rack-explosives-make-gunpowder-with-salt-and-sugar-0133759/
>tfw
You gonna ban salt, sugar and cold packs too while your'e at it? Still not gonna stop someone from cooking up ammonium nitrate with their high school chemistry knowledge.
>sciencenotes.org/make-ammonium-nitrate/
You gonna ban pools and their cleaning chemicals next or are you going to try to make chemistry a forbidden science?
Oh oh oh what about aluminum, salt and bleach?
That can be made into a cheap and efficient flash powder just like we use in modern firearms.
I will fuck that gun when you do. Tell Ray he's a homo for me Kitchen I gotta tell him happy birthday today.
(you) may not have the patience but someone does and if that Jew in California keeps pushing gun legislation for "assault style" weapons you can bet your ass I'll be one of the ones making homemade ammo.

Attached: pulsing.gif (500x230, 584K)

His birthday is today? I'll go but him.
But for the subject at hand, the guy in the video is right. Banning guns seems like it won't work because of the reasons stated. Though I do still agree better regulations need to be put in place to help limit the amount of psychos with guns.

>normie made a thread
id take 3 fagmark and 6 spanishfag posts then 1 of these

>you
I didn't ban shit mr trump
the people who ban guns don't think 'oh no we failed completely' if they don't get 100% compliance and all weapons gone because that's impossible they just get the majority gone because most people don't live in a shack inna woods or have a meth lab in the basement
you're getting all hyperventilated about stuff only the hardcore know or care about most people if they can't just go buy it its too hard

>psychos with guns
hahaha....y-yeah...those loonies we don't want them having guns hahahahah....ha....ha.....
Yeah go tell him happy birthday he probably doesn't hear it much anymore.
Then why reply nigga like wtf just keep scrolling.

Attached: 1497477002213.png (389x290, 98K)

you gotta know how shitty your threads are

I did. He said he really appreciated it.
And yes, I would trust you with a gun. Not unless we were being invaded and you had to stand as militia.

Most people sperging about guns look at the AR15 and AKM like they're somehow more deadly than a bolt action Remington just because they have composite parts.
That's the issue at hand. The people calling for new gun laws don't remember the 80's where you could get military hardware shipped to your doorstep with no paperwork. They just see an AR-15 was used in a "mass shooting" so we must ban them.
Same thing with bump fire stocks. Literally anyone can make a bumpfire stock with a piece of fucking wood and a nail. Banning them is just retarded.
Next they'll be coming after echo and binary triggers.
How the hell can you possibly justify trying to ban any piece of firearm hardware?
youtube.com/watch?v=_F618vo9Fos
Subjective opinion. Go make your own thread then.
Why not? It's not like I would want to contribute to gun statistics.

Attached: 5c5d1bb3e264e3ad6424d28341476a84.png (943x1077, 678K)

Never trust a gay with anything that can put holes in people. They will fuck it till the cows come home
In seriousness, I imagine you know exactly how to handle a gun and would be fine. But you're you. And one can never be too cared around a crazy person.

>Never trust a gay with anything that can put holes in people
MY FUCKING SIDES!
If anything you can trust me more than most people. I've never had an ND and I don't believe in drawing unless you intend to fire unlike most. I wouldn't even be comfortable taking it out of the holster in a gun shop to get parts. I'd rather just pull the whole holster off and put it on the counter.
Have you fired a gun yet?

well I don't know how to make a bumpstock
I had never even heard of them before that guy in vegas, its not in my copy of the anichists cookbook
but like I said earlier, banning something doesn't make it disappear it just makes it illegal

Attached: 1507060006594.jpg (768x1024, 180K)

I've fired a few and contemplated getting one myself. But I've shot a 9mm, a 45, a 12 gauge, a 22 rifle and revolver.

My family has always had guns but we aren't a gun family, if that makes sense.

You just watched a video on how simple it is to make one. Hell you could go put your harness on, walk out to your local junkyard and build a bumpfire stock. It's really that stupid simple.
Most people haven't heard of echo/binary triggers either but you won't know that you want them banned until someone uses it for a mass shooting.
>banning something doesn't make it disappear it just makes it illegal
This is 100% true I won't refute that but what was the point in the first place if the workaround knowledge is much easier?
Case in point the bump board.
You gonna make owning planks of wood and screws illegal too?
"Please Mr. ATF man don't shoot my dog for the firewood outside. Just because one has a nail sticking out of it doesn't mean it's a bump board." John Evryman 2020 after having his dog shot.

Attached: 1545627284268.jpg (1684x1191, 201K)

You should definitely get one. The way I see it it's like a box of candles. Better to have it and not need it than be shit outta luck when your wife wants to get into some wax play.
My family both has guns and is a gun family. On christmas we give guns as gifts. Even the girls get cute pink ones.
A few years ago my cousin brought in a Hi-Point as a gift for my grandpa.....he slapped the everloving shit out of him.

I'm not against it, just don't care enough. Maybe when I get married I will get some but I have no need now and my brother, who I live with, has some.

Some fun strategy involving guns and civilians.
If a city of say 15,000 comes under attack by an enemy force of 7,500 and there are only 500 friendly soldiers in that city, the battle will be quickly won due to civilians being unarmed.

If even half of the civilians are armed and have some rudimentary training, that force of 500 soldiers gets swelled to 8,000 by all the volunteering civilians, thus outnumbering the enemy. Hence why militias are so important.

Attached: real real real war.png (300x300, 7K)

>when I get married
Kitchen......
Based.
This is also why the US lost Vietnam and can't beat a bunch of goat fuckers in the desert.

Attached: 200.gif (361x200, 1.81M)

it's not illegal until its been made
case in point drink bottle bong

It's also why certain loyalist cities in Syria managed to hold out for years(!) despite being surrounded and outnumbered
>Deir ez-Zor (under siege by ISIS for 3 years and nearly destroyed after US airstrikes in Sep 2016)
>Kafarya/Fu'ah (until they were evacuated)
>Nubl/Zahraa (they had some help from Afrin Kurds)
The civilians would take up arms when their cities came under attack by the enemy and that I believe made all the difference, despite the Russian humanitarian airdrops.
Their volunteers swelled the defending forces' ranks for the battles and kept them from being overrun.
If an entire populace is against you, your only options are genocide or retreat.

Attached: 1427080329692.png (264x218, 19K)

>put a screw into a piece of wood
>leave it half sticking out to go get a drink of water
>ATF man in the yard
>oi m8 this is an illegal bump fire stock
>I'll have to shoot your dog now

>put a plastic stock on your Remington
>mill out a few holes for aesthetic
>muzzle brake
>put a bipod on it
>leave it in your garage
>ATF man in your garage
>oi m8 that looks a little menacing with all those plastic parts and fancy things
>that wouldn't be an assault weapon would it?
>Nope just looks like one
>whelp I'm gonna have to shoot your dog now
>assault weapons are banned
You see it's one thing to ban something that has an explicit purpose like a soda bottle bong or a pipe bomb. That makes sense but banning "assault weapons" just because they look a certain way and have the ability to accept attachments is completely retarded.
>inb4 nobody is doing that
Look up California compliant AR15.
Pic related would be considered an "assault weapon" because of how it looks but it's really just a bolt action AR-15. Just like your dads old Winchester only a different platform.
Would you ban pic related knowing that?
BUT MUH PREDATOR DRONES AND TANKS

Attached: POFUSAREVOLT1.jpg (1000x300, 56K)

pic related.

Attached: Ineffectiveness of Drones.png (1775x811, 108K)

tl;dr

I'm confused, weren't people complaining that Ian was a fud or something?
Wtf was that about, Jow Forums hated him for a little bit for some reason?

BUT YO GUNS WILL NEVER SHOOT DOWN AN AC130 OR TAKE OUT A NUKE AMERITARD GUN NUT MILITIAS BTFO
tldr; would you ban that gun just because it looks scary?
Don't know don't care. Ian makes tons of videos showing off all kinds of guns and that's why I watch it.
Did you know that there was once a 40 round magazine for the M1911????

Attached: banned assault boomerang.jpg (1500x703, 40K)

I wouldn't ban anything
except brussel sprouts
fuck those tiny cabbage cunts

Attached: pvt snuffy.png (1112x2095, 280K)

>fuck those tiny cabbage cunts
Stop it straya that was really fucking funny!
>I wouldn't ban anything
Spoken like a true American. It's a shame your country is so gun cucked.

Attached: 1483999736371.jpg (500x624, 135K)

>Don't know don't care. Ian makes tons of videos showing off all kinds of guns and that's why I watch it.
Same, sounds like a bunch of internet drama shit hence why I haven't' heard much afterwards as it must have diet off. I kind of have my doubts about those claims as they're probably exaggerated.

>except brussel sprouts
Brussell sprouts can be tasty if cooked and broiled right then topped with cheese and crispy bacon.

>SUMMON THE TANKS AND DRONES
LERL! This is exactly what I think about every time I hear someone bring up tanks and drones like there aren't people that have to pilot those things.
People who think that the fed would win in a situation like this is completely mental.
>"Well that's silly! Come up with a way to get them to do something that stupid."
Lost right there.

Attached: His grindr ad.jpg (704x396, 164K)

it all happened before I was born
can't be cucked by what has never been an issue

I've got more screencaps, I'll dump them in your DMs, ending with a last one that I really want your thoughts on when you get the time.

Attached: US Insurgent Numbers.png (1264x640, 128K)

That's how I tend to look at all internet personalities. You have to form your own opinion of them instead of just being an NPC and believing what people say.
I like Ian. He's informative and I think his delivery is on point.
>can't be a cuck if I was cucked 5 years ago
Sorry m8 but you can change it if you really want to but it doesn't sound like you want to. Straya should be the one country that should have guns considering their origins but then again their origins also shed some light on why they would want such a far reaching ban.

Attached: 1516958618807.png (687x686, 399K)

so the american argument for unrestricted gun control is that they want to be able to larp as shitty insurgents?

>1990 was 5years ago
our origins are the same as yours except no spics or niggers

Attached: 1409345978387.jpg (553x700, 82K)

No. The british took away guns from the colonists in an attempt to gain control much like every dictator has in history. Our forefathers knew that one day a government could become tyrannical and that without proper access to firearms we'd stand no chance of staging an armed rebellion.
This is why unrestricted gun control is lobbied. Sure we'll never get Iglas and Stingers overnight delivered on Amazon but having access to the same equipment the boots in the sandbox is tantamount to having an organized militia.
>same as yours
True enough most of the original people to come here from Spain were criminals and dregs.
>1990
It was an example abo. Just because you got cucked 29 years ago doesn't mean you aren't still a cuck.
Hell even Japan is starting to get on the gun game again.
Personally I wish more Aussies could get guns. Motherfuckers have always kicked the most ass throughout history and it's a shame they can't have them at home to get better with to help ventilate hajis skull.

Please do. These are really good.

>spain
100 years of Britain sending its convicts forgotten but you remember our 54 years so hard
bit of denial there
>abo
shut up sqaw you got cucked by japans motor industry after beating them in a world war
personally I wish more aussies had fords
fucking Toyotas and mazdas fuck them

Nice larp. You're not a colony wanting independence anymore, but rather (in theory) a first world global hegemon. Your government is already tyrannical and it has nothing to do with the amount of guns. The intelligence agency literally admitted to trying out mind control experiments on the general populace and you guys did nothing.

>100 years of Britain sending its convicts forgotten
Evidently admitting that my forefathers and founders of this country were criminals just like yours wasn't enough. Nice reading comprehension roo.
>personally I wish more aussies had fords
Well what do you drive?
>inb4 land rover
>Your government is already tyrannical
Wut?
>Mao killed millions for different political ideologies but america wooo boy are they tyrannical
>Stalin had people sent to gulags but oh man at least it's not america
>South Africa has had strings of leaders kill people for no good reason but at least it's not as tyrannical as America right?
You have literally no idea what a tyrannical government is. When they start shooting people in the streets for protesting and institute martial law that's when militias are necessary.
We're not talking talk evasion and deep state psyops here we're talking a fully tyrannical dictatorship dissimilar to the ones we've seen in the past.
2A is a gift from our founders in case of this situation and before you think it can't happen remember Rhodesia.
The only reason any of our militias would seriously activate is in the case of martial law.
>MKULTRA experiments
That's not tyranny you dumb pom.

Attached: 1494793991637.jpg (261x189, 12K)

lmao
government can suck my asshole

evidently the phrase 'I wish more' isn't self evident enough
nice reading comprehension bison
I have a 98 ford falcon ute
what do you drive?
>inb4 nissan

Attached: 1456580494636.jpg (450x300, 12K)

>tyrannical
>exercising power in a cruel or arbitrary way.
>implying mkultra experiments, mass surveillance, overpowered security services, etc. does not come under that definition
And you're not in Rhodesia's position idiot, unless you're saying America is a barely held together mess

Lamborfeetie Testanosah
I sold my Toyota Prius because it was getting too expensive to keep it. In the city public transport is much cheaper. Planning to get a 1998 Ford Camry next year since I can get one for under 2k. Plus I'm going to be starting a family soon so I want to have a car that I can have the kiddos and the wife in.
>98 ford falcon ute
Aussie I...I have no words.
>America is a barely held together mess
>implying it's not
Way to lookup the textbook definition in spite of years of historical reference. I'd rather have the CIA doping up my water with (((fluoride))) from the MKULTRA lab than having the federal death squad come break into my house, seize all my weapons, intern my children and kill me for saying that I don't like the presidents tie.
That's what a tyrannical government does.
>nobody has done that
Look up Mao, Stalin and read about the history of the leaders in Africa. People have been executed by their governments for the most petty of stupid shit just because they could. That's what real tyranny is and that's exactly what the founding fathers didn't want to happen to us.
Oh man and what do you know north america has only been invaded by its neighboring countries and has never had a tyrannical leader.
Would you look. At. That.

Attached: 1488771356722.jpg (823x744, 109K)

>ford camry
isn't camry a Toyota

Attached: 1489649991382.jpg (470x313, 43K)

Not the 98 model. It's all American. Big an chunky like a real american woman. Mmf.
>driving what is essentially a shittier El Camino
user plz.

Attached: negro negro neeeeeeeee.png (307x315, 98K)

>still going on about Mao and Stalin despite me never saying they weren't tyrants
>not realizing there are multiple versions of tyranny, not just your no true Scotsman extreme version of it
Anyway you're admitting America is a barely held together mess, with a subversive form of tyranny. That's mainly what I wanted to hear, fair enough you feel the need to have firearms in an unsafe country.
However, other first world countries aren't barely held together messes so it doesn't make sense to go suggesting they throw away gun control .

> America is a barely held together mess, with a subversive form of tyranny
Yes. That subversive tyranny is far better than previous incantations.
You see it's very easy to see why 2A was such a big deal to the founders. They saw slaves as backwards savages for not having guns, took the native americans lands with guns (which most tribes looked down on using guns or outright forbid it) and thought "hey you know what I don't want this to happen to us I'd rather deal with the consequences of a polite armed society".
For a while it was all good until we started giving niggers rights and it became unsafe. The rise of gang violence and thug culture in the 90's was a big factor in this. That's when in America we start seeing stricter gun control which is counter-intuitive.
>throw away gun control
Never. There should be limitations on things like incendiary and depleted uranium rounds as well as things like artillery and explosives. Those I don't think will go away ever and it's better that way. If you're a regular citizen looking to hunt or protect themselves you have no need for explosives (well....).
My issue as I said previously isn't with 2A the idea or concepts of militias or even the speculative need for said militias in the modern day.
My issue has and always will be with gun control the fee fee dominated way that dems ban them. Instead of using common sense (shout out to to the UK with pressure bearing parts ban!) gun control laws like medical background checks, criminal background checks and limiting access to explosives they just ban whatever makes the least sense causes the most hassle and looks scawy :(
That's my problem.

Attached: 1510771472341.png (361x476, 339K)

nothing shitty about a falcon
jelly cunt

Everything is shitty about it.
Looks like the CEO's downs syndrome cousin smashed together a shitty basic bitch ford truck front with an even shittier rounded variant of the El Camino backside.
It looks like absolute shit and it's a Ford.
Chevy/GMC makes much nicer vehicles that don't have to be hermaphrodites of the car world.
Oh hey wait your car is an ill tranny just like you. Would you look at that.

Attached: 118775522.jpg (301x167, 7K)

tl;dr
a paragraph of bs is a page buddy
keep driving those recycled American warships from japan

Attached: 1376116572932.jpg (400x541, 18K)

There's nothing wrong with guns, it's just how you use them.

Attached: 1501556383448.png (572x505, 92K)

Lets all remember the Ford Pinto barbecues.
Yes fren use your AR15 for its intended purpose. Protecting the country.

Attached: 1486373425479.jpg (444x444, 35K)

how that was not released here ya dumbass cunt
fuck me kimmy is the brains in your family after all

Attached: 1509688206229.jpg (332x298, 21K)

The Pinto never made it to Australia with its patented built in furnace?
I never knew that.
What is your guys shit ford then?