Quick rundown

quick rundown
>5'6
>balding (I shave it)
>chinlet
>can't grow a beard
>consumer of japanese media
How do go from this to gf bros?

Attached: 2018 selfie.jpg (789x750, 94K)

use the balding pill I forgot its name
Idk just get a better personality I guess

you want to be a gf or get one?

i'll be your gf (male)

Attached: aaqj-.png (130x130, 38K)

how does one get "good" personality
I would like to get one yes
I don't believe you

Attached: 331c7b99f1d66d3043a9982410c858f76b7d32aaa1b33401ba6a969b9a4862eb.jpg (657x527, 40K)

believe me

Attached: a6eddo-.png (499x589, 409K)

nice dubs
However, I am pretty sure I am only prison gay due to the lack of intimacy. I'm sorry

Attached: christmas yee.png (500x616, 137K)

If you know how to socialize, you can easily get a girl. Just do some minor adjustments on your appearance, get a different hairstyle, lose weight. It's not that complicated like you think it is.

okay user

Attached: dfbv3-.png (629x887, 414K)

I *think* I know how to socialize fairly normally, but I do have trouble because I get bouts of terrible nausea from anxiety when going out and about. I have recently been trying to get Jow Forums to help that while also bettering myself. I really don't know what I can do with my hair other than shave it because I am around norwood 4

Attached: 1446035898836.gif (633x758, 14K)

Tfw no cute aussie boy who wants to be your bf.

SLUT

Attached: 51f0167c78b015d76bce4130dab7d911.jpg (500x512, 39K)

Joe Rogan is living proof that even if you're short and bald if you work out you can still become a chad

He also doesn't have a beard op, just like you

The anxiety goes away the more you do it.

lol

Joe Rogan is a fucking psyop cia nigger glowing bald manlet who likes to suck the dick of Soros and Jack Dorsey.

Also OP is a fucking faggot, go somewhere else to shill your problems. We don’t care.

Attached: 00E38D2D-2CF6-42DD-B11A-A38848409E81.jpg (1245x1197, 362K)

Oh shut up faggot when did you become the decider of what gets post you dicklet asian

Your arguably worse than OP, fuck off and go fap to little anime girls
You and your toxic anime loving friends are the reason this website has gone to shit

pic related is your opinion, now go back to le reddit you fucking faggots

Attached: BDD812C2-5726-4EBB-98B1-8444723CCF41.jpg (888x1243, 242K)

fucking lol that image

LMAO he just proved what he said was true, also we all know you're newfag

bad command or file name

Attached: images (4).jpg (240x210, 9K)

Geez, when did we let the mentally handicapped on this website?

what time did you log in again?

How old are you

Stuff you should get if you have the money, but I have no experience with stuff like these whatsoever so I can't do anything but suggest you get those, although, they're not really necessary, unless you look like a fucking beast of the apocalypse. Honestly, a shaved head looks good on some people, but I can't tell what's better for you since I've never seen how you look irl, and you don't have to worry about your chin not being as huge as fucking male models. However, if you'd think you'd look and feel better with a bigger chin (but please, don't go fucking retarded on the size) and with a head full of hair, and also have the money to do so, go for it.
>hair implants
>plastic chin surgery

Stuff that you should start doing right now, they require not as much money as the previous ones, but they take some effort:
>wear decent clothes that fit your age and not a t shirt with anime shit on it
>also buy neither very cheap nor very expensive clothes, find a good middle ground between quality and price, doesn't have to be a specific brand
>buy a nice watch, you can easily find a classy one for under 100$
>you prolly can look good without a beard, but it depends on your face
>shower every other day or everyday (personally I shower everyday)
>get a decent haircut and use hair products if you'd like
>use deodorant and/or perfume
>don't go and buy clothes that are trendy right now, just buy some clothes that you think fits your style

also, try to lose weight if you're a fat ass.

this is pretty easy. Just go to a con, and talk to young girls who are cosing as slutty characters, they should be slightly chubby or homely.

Hair implants are the worst idea. I know a couple of people who had them and both regret it.
More to the point, having no hair and saying yeah, fuck it I have no hair is going to be more attractive to girls than getting the implants and it obviously being fake. That projects a huge lack of confidence.