Cuckery crosses the generation gap

reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/aoht5b/my_girlfriend_23f_is_trying_to_spice_up_our_sex/?utm_source=reddit-android

>19 yo zoomer fag has 23 gf
>gets sort of dunk
>falls asleep. Sees gf fiddling with the fly
>wakes up to intense pain in ass
>has a dick in the ass from gf's 24yo coworker.
>bleeding yet does nothing about it. Takes it until the deed is done
>confronts gf about it. Gf gets pissed.
>GOES ON FUCKING REDDIT OF ALL PLACES
>breaks up after

How to deal with the scourge of cuckery.
Also inb4
>gb2r
Cunts are getting too confortable with the obvious redtardedness going on. Need a wake up call every few mins.

Attached: downloadfile-8.jpg (474x253, 19K)

Isnt this rape

Sounds like the guy got raped you fucking idiot. This isn't "being a cuck"

Apparently you can't be raped if you're a white male

I achieved an erection at 8 when my 10 year old neighbour playfully hugged me in a Celebratory squeeze. He pushed me away and looked terrified. Later that day in the garden shed he appeared in the door frame, backlit by the sun. It was hot. 35 Celsius at least that day. I smiled then stopped. He was in a trance. I suddenly became terrified, but erect, again. He advanced on me and I instinctively bent over with my anus held towards him at hip height. He tore a large hole in the front of his shorts and ran-rammed my asshole with his entire four inches of stiff boyhood. All I will say is this, I had the most powerful orgasm any human could possibly contain that day in that hot aluminium shed. And I would do it again in a heartbeat

Yeah but the scrawny cunt does nothing to deal with it. Also participating in this obvious degenerate relationship

Sounds like a faggot is posting his gay fetish fantasy on reddit for attentive and dumb sucks actually believe it.

Apparently he agreed to it.

yes its more like being an extreme basedtool

lol the big penis looks sad but i would be so happy to have that

left is enlarged altogether and is shown from different angle. It's obviously bigger, but that's some serious kikery.

Also, cuckery is rare. At least I hope it is. It's just people who do that are shameless and go public with it.

in my mouth

I really hate fags and I hate women that defend their fucking homosexuality. And the motherfucker was getting raped. I bet you if it was a woman, the media would be freaking out. One day, fags and women will get what is coming to them. And trust me, it won't be nice.

Never change cunt

Attached: 1549560575814.png (481x327, 177K)

At his girlfriend's suggestion, he invited an obviously alpha guy into his house to fuck both him and his girlfriend. This is pathetic, and his ability to assess his and her safety is also pathetic. Pity he got raped but what did he expect.

KEK

Attached: SammyHagar.jpg (703x576, 54K)

Your “neighborhood friend” was a kangaroo wasn’t it, faggot.

ME on the right

Attached: rambie.jpg (600x600, 35K)

this is beautiful

>plebbit

Attached: 1510422137577.jpg (842x598, 200K)

Fkn mods i will finish you off some day

Why would this be moved to Jow Forums ? How new are these fucking mods?

Just fucking delete it you idiots

Attached: 1529651082223.jpg (726x728, 60K)

alpha's should be allowed to rape beta's and steal their girls

Just think theyre trying to keep Jow Forums alive tbqh. Only time it gets any traffic is from moved threads, basically Jow Forumss sloppy seconds, if you will.

>Being a cuck when you're not in to it
>Allowing her to have 'long term' things
>Becoming friends with her boyfriends

Rape aside, this is unironically sub-chan levels of beta. It's one thing being a cuck, which is degenerate, but this is EVOLVED cuckery. He wasn't even a cuck to begin with, he just let it fucking happen.

>will be visiting him one last time

Kek

I bet these Jow Forums fags would love to be sloppy seconds

Attached: mwo,x1000,iphone_xs_soft-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.4u1.jpg (750x1000, 66K)

Lmao what a shitnigger

The boys in r9k and the fins would love this scenario

Attached: 48ee1e8a0a8f50dce4f8cb9ab418e211_XL.jpg (2500x1500, 338K)

oi you got a loicense for that banter m8

Attached: beb.png (945x801, 122K)

holy shit fag ID

Kek

stupid FAg