I’m new to America and have only spoke English for 2 years

I’m new to America and have only spoke English for 2 years.
I was posting on Facebook page and someone told me they would “do my face.” Do the they mean makeup, or what?
Picture for reference - my profile picture

Attached: F9678E05-614A-4D61-9D89-B87EB0243B6C.jpg (1080x1440, 247K)

I'm here just one year ago, nice country but many niggers and spics, but thanks to my lucky, I just live with ching chongs. I hate spice food and I don't know what is the fucking problem with Koreans and hot food

Nig

But I'm a white legally immigrant :( it isnt my blame that Asians everytime loves go to US for university studies

That makes no sense

it means they want to cut off your face and wear it
you should probably report them

Attached: bill.jpg (1600x900, 78K)

Why it doesnt have sense mate? Do you know a funny fact? I just come to US and I'm keeping be a bloody hikikomori. tbqh I learn english on Jow Forums and thanks to other studies in other language, my accent in english is quite good so I guess many of them had suppose I'm american. But I know my grammar is a bullshit and I'm keeping practice it :D

fuck off nigger

you aren't an american
you were not born here

I know :p but who is really an american? A Briton descendant from 18 century?

I from France

another place with a lot of niggers, btw es-tu une femme?

wow nice french bro french is the language of love bro i think ur gonna get laid bro

in fact I'm study german, but use the google translate for some french phrase is quite funny

Attached: 1544335368119.jpg (194x259, 12K)

The people in this thread are either trolling or too stupid to reverse image search

I-It wasn't my blame D: h-he tricked me!

Attached: 1480587327491.jpg (880x880, 200K)

it means they want to fuck your mouth, go home Frogette, while you still can. /thread

if you're white and you were born in any of the 50 states or D.C you are american

and If I'm white but just live one year here, also I don't really want to be american but I like use dollars and eats products like in the movies

also I like donald Trump

you are a foreign white on american soil

well, at last I can role play like an american in Jow Forums

Is pic related you? I found you on /b/

Attached: 1544991033208.jpg (2448x3264, 1.64M)

disgusting chicano fucking a hispanic-white whore

I saw this thread 6 months ago. Why did you make it again?

based

I would do it