I'm not quitting

I'm not quitting

Attached: The Baphomet of Self.jpg (2550x1650, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XiA6cu0fCq4
youtu.be/2frJ3e0hxPE
youtu.be/iP6XpLQM2Cs
youtu.be/gmEQnj6j2r0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Deep

what are you trying to gain from him?

Oh no it's the schizo waifu

I want to learn from him. I seek knowledge.

Bump

Bump

Don't quit, smoking rocks.
Shit keeps you solid

:0 wut do you wanna learn. It's just a a drawing representing a psy op I ran in Ottawa making religious people mentally ill by telling them how to "speak with god".

:0 if I told you how I did it you'll get bored fast. Be creative do some graffiti with the essence that the words you write speak to a person that walks by them.

The most important thing is having fun and being a sociopath unhindered by guilt.

I want to learn whatever tools and concepts you have so I can adapt them for my own use. I seek power through knowledge

If you want to engage in this activity and notice people are stalking you. Lead them into a dark alley and shoot them in the head it's a good deterent.

Dollar store marker. And just studying human emotions. If you want people to feel a certain wait not all of them will. Find their emotional flaws and think of what words trigger them. Apply graffiti of those words in a busy place. That's basically all, just be creative. ;0

Did you study human emotions?

You won't get far in life doing this, but if you want to run a show where things happen you came to the right place.

I study them every day.

Cam you offer any recommended reading? What else can you do?

You just have to theorize what will make a person in an "interest group" feel what way. I was preying on religious people's desire to find god. I told them one sound is for yes and two is for no and if they asked a question in their mind god will answer. What answered is their delusional belief that god will answer. Their desire to believe in God gave them auditory hallucinations which they trusted more than their moral values, and social inhibitors.

Reading is for nerds, shit becomes outdated fast. Find a group of people you want to manipulate, pretend to join their club, find what move them. Then apply your knowledge in manner that will steer them.

So beyond the psy ops, what else do you know? I need more knowledge to steer my target.

If you're here for some quick tips, take a BIG sharpie. And write the most demoralizing shit on electrical boxes and mail boxes around your city, shit like "you'll never be loved" "yeah, we all hate you" "they just want to see you hurt". And watch the news in the coming months to see if you caused an increase in suicides in your area. :0 it's magic bb.

Eww you're trying to make a personal attack, that's impure :(

Why is it impure? Because I have a goal?

You need to learn what drives your target to steer them. It's up to you how you approach information gathering. If you want to hurt them you have to know three things. What they love, what they lack, and their "faith".

Cuz this is a doomsday cult bruv. I thought you wanted my knowledge to give me more souls.

This is knowledge

My target is more than one soul.

Kk so aim for a whole city :0. Tell me what's their trip. And I'll give you tips on how to get them to kill each other

If the police catch you doing Graff be nice. Give them your maker and tell them you're trying to safely vent your feeling lol.

Are you really part of a cult?

Is there any risk they might know what I'm doing?

What else do you know besides this type of tactics?

:0 yeah and if you do this you're also part of the cult. There's a lot of people doing this. You just failed to see them when they were taking a shit deeply into your soul.

Lol the only way it's a risk is if the cop also happened to be an ex intelligence officer for your local federal agency. People think that psychology is mumbo MC jumbo so playing dumbo is key.

The fact that it's vandalism will trump whatever it is you wrote in an officer's eyes.

Eat sleep rave repeat.
youtu.be/XiA6cu0fCq4

What's the cult?

Nothing else to teach?

:0 this was done solely for the purpose of artistic expression is the cult.
youtu.be/2frJ3e0hxPE

Tell me what he was trying to get you to feel with this song from what you just learned. And you would t have anymore questions.

But was she lighting every joint and pouring that liquor down your throat.

youtu.be/iP6XpLQM2Cs

Now all you see is the cult.

youtu.be/gmEQnj6j2r0

This guy likes to say he's in the cult a lot, he's even got the cult tattooed on his hand.

There's no temple, no meeting. Don't expect to gain anything from being in the cult. :0 posers don't art.

So it's not a cult, it's just humans acting human?

No it's just human acting like the devil.

You wouldn't get it unless you wake up one day and say to yourself. I sure wish there was a way I can do as much evil as possible without getting in trouble.

Triple 6 get.

I don't believe in evil. Morales are a construct based on utility.

That's cuz you're a gay philosopher the worst kind of cringe.

Even so, I know how to be guilt free. That's why I'm asking you about what you know.

Idk wut your trip is but I have been feeling forever now that society doesn't accept me so I don't like them. They want to see me hurt, so through my art I share that pain with them completing a cycle. :/ Its not like I asked for them to hate me lol. I honestly want to be loved and treated like someone of value but that won't happen so i do this. It's not guilt you should be worried about but retribution from enlightened Normie's.

Alright. Thanks for answering my questions

So you wanted to know what drives me lol. :0 it's more simple dude, I know that whenever I seek help I'll get a lie. If that ain't what drives you don't even bother trying.

You're gonna what trick me into trusting people lol?

What I wanted to know was more tools. You have already given me one, and don't seem able to give me more.

>ran a psy-op

You suffer from psychopathic grandeur.

Yah sure you can use that tool, but are you gonna use it like us. If what you get from the people is love I suggest you share love. Or you may have to worry about more than what people may do to you. It's about giving back what you get mate. :0 it's about being greater than yourself.

This is a rule I wouldn't fuck with.

This is an example of they don't even see me.

Where did you learn that rule?

Ignore them

The Satanic Bible. It states ‘do onto others what is done onto you’. It is an inversion of the ‘golden rule’ which is to ‘Do into others what you wish would be done onto you’.

Give me an example of what a psy op is in your mind and explain to me with foot notes how this is not.

Is to too subtle and not grand enough. Would the religious reader 100% never be influenced by the ideas presented.

I happen to know people with psychology educations who can openly speak about the idea that a thought pattern could be studied to the point where, through the application I presented could trick the studied subject to think his mind is being read.

But to pop term throwing nigger like you it sounds like lunacy lol. The difference education makes.

What if someone decided to take a picture of the boy that was photographed mocking a Native American in Washington DC. That picture was then spread around a few college campuses. What would be the desired result, OC leaf?

This is why Christian rhetoric is for the mentally impaired drones who like to cite mental illnesses like you.

If you look at the timeframes of when you posted just above, and the timeframe of my response, it is merely seconds. It appears that I read your mind, but it is not so... You are simply obvious. Your delusions of grandeur demonstrate your drive. Not much education is needed, but I have a BA for the record.

If I was the thought police I would say the max is attempted murder. But this ain't 1984, and rappers usually go to jail for what they actually did and not for the purpose of their media distribution lol.

If you wanted to just explain how it's wrong to be racist you would. They were painting a target.

It appears you're just saying things. You've yet to explain how it's not a psy op. You're the one dodging questions and citing mental illnesses. I believe you are what is commonly referred to as a fag.

good post

A ‘fag’ is a homosexual, you know.

I believe you are a psychopath. You have the feeings of the man in this picture.

Attached: 6BE3A602-07AB-482D-9F21-282BBF38B184.jpg (256x256, 7K)

It happens to also be something Buddhist not satanic, so you didn't read my mind. You hit the books too hard and your mind is so closed now that you see anything that isn't the common narrative as fake and delusional. See you should hit the streets instead and had real raw data of how shit psychologically affects people. This is why you'll always be a fag.

You heard about how psychology works you never witnessed it.

Kk go to sleep. Come back when you're done citing mental illnesses like some fag fag.

Basically I, a questioner, is asking you why you are still alive? You aught not live because you are hardly human. Humans feel, you lack that part and we know it. Due to that fact alone, since you arw clearly a brave individual, why have you not simply removed yourself from the world of people instead of trying to belong, which you never will? That is what anyone in your position would do, and It happens every day.

You're only going to be respected by other drug dealers like yourself and the junkies you medicate with brain numbing pills.

Do you have any other tools for me?

You see a message board I see a place where people are trying to brainfuck each other.you can't see cuz you're books are in the way you came to a place that does this to judge a single person as if I'm the minority of thought here.

So you're not only gay you're also retarded.

I hope my grammar kills you if my accurate analysis of you don't.

>go back to selling drugs, fag fag?

Your responses are out of sync with reality, almost completely. Any yet somehow, you still live? I could help euthanize you if you prefer, as perhaps brave was pre-mature regarding your disposition. I could kill you and not feel a thing, but for other humans like myself I could never do that. With you, It would be like squashing a bug, simply reactive, almost pure.

The color red draws people's attention. Find wuts hype in your zone and put it next to your psy op.

This is why you only get 4 hours of sleep every day loser. Go pray to your kike on a stick and love all the good goys.

Perhaps like this image. This one always works, says the sick psychopath alone in front of his PC, supposedly safe from harm. We know all about you..

Attached: E3D933BC-2EDA-4692-8E5E-2EB021C70E1B.png (205x246, 4K)

thank you. i'll look for you in a couple days. good luck here

I'm posting from a phone. You need 3 prescriptions to get a quarter of my sleep. And you think I'm the one that's dying scrub.

You're a fool to believe that I'm worse than the system you belong to. Lol Normie fag.

Got your attention finally, or did you complete the mission (final solution of YOU)?

Have fun kid :D

Ok, OC Riddler Leaf....you have interesting ways of stating nonsense, I’ll give you that. You are a fucking puppet, and your OPS are CRAP.

Attached: AD811A31-8F9C-445B-AB25-95BD1ED2E944.gif (468x351, 302K)

You're gonna pop some pills wake up drink coffee and pop some more pills. But you never will do a chemical analysis on what WE gave you. You're gonna live a lie and you're gonna die a lie.

Come on loser find out what psychopaths like me put in your pills.

No dude you're the puppet dude. Which is why all you know is what you read. And the only thing you can. Do . Is. Recite .it.

You work for Pharma, then?

No you.

Every time you cite a mental illness you are working for pharma. I just know the people who come up with the compounds are more fucked in the head than I am.

Ok. I don’t believe in many conspiracies, but ‘riddle me this’:

The biggest contributor to the Republican party in the US is a Jew named Sheldon Edelson. He controls Las Vegas as he owns much of it. He supports ZOG, and insisted that Drumphf move the Israeli embassy.

I am not racist, however this is odd to me. I mention it to imageboard racists who should be all over it... crickets?

Why? It is a REAL KIKE conspiracy!

Attached: 18909740-984E-46DD-878F-6B61CA70BB92.jpg (577x1048, 386K)

Further, I am happy to entertain truth, true events, objectivity, etc. We do not enjoy false or misleading narratives, can see though that shit like gangbusters.

Yeah but what kind of music does he like. You think I gives a fuck what this old kike does or what happens to him. But you come here and tell me my art is wrong and how you kill people like me, get ready to get rolled up I'm the carpet and take a long trip to the ocean doc.

Art is free. Judge it at your own risk.

We think you should stop your political work, immediately.

:0 you told me people like myself deserve to die and docs like you are gonna kill all the art. You just saying these words is a heressy you think the Jews are shit. Get ready to learn the existence of a much scarier entity. You're gonna start believing in magic soon nig.

No please tell me what kind of people you think deserve to be euthanized again king.

Chaos for chaos’ sake is not art, it is a waste because it has no soul.

Goy Soros: cease and desist immediately.

You wunna kill the Jews, get them on the wagon to push artistic censorship. They won't even fuck with that shit. You fuck with the illuminati you die it's a simple fact.

You're a gay heretic.

Are you saying that Edelson is the illuminati? I seek the truth, speak plainly.

Fuck you lol. You feed me this hatred and bullshit and you want my art to be something else. Who the fuck is you. You and every other doc like you will die for this transgression.

No he's a gay mortal like you who only seeks material goods and not a devout follower of the universal order.

We don’t want random people spreading ‘narratives’ about politics while Democracy itself is at stake. You should choose another subject to comment about, it is importaint that people know truth at this moment. Politics is not a game.

Do this, and they will stop watching you, we promise.

You still think docs like you and Jews like him are in control don't you doc. You can't see the conscious universe in which you exist.

Tell me more about what you want to do to people like me. I'd love to hear it.

Please elaborate though on what you want to do to people like me. Every empire falls dude, theocracies are dead cuz they were a lie, democracies are also a lie so they'll die too. Art will live on.

It’s not a joke. Your games will get you quite hurt. In the end, who do you think will have the last laugh? Do you think it will be you, safe and sound behind the dull glow of a PC or phone?

Safe from what elaborate lol. Tell me what you want to do to people like I.

You're telling me people like you and your postulated moral democratic abomination will come after us? Like the kings of old tried.